Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Questions for the staff - South Texas
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
killz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default new hobbyist(references)

well being new on here i see providers that require references how do i go about getting these references if i am new here??
killz is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:37 PM   #2
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

There are a couple of ways to go about it.

Some providers are 'newbie friendly' and will help out new comers to the hobby, look for newbie friendly in ads and it never hurts to ask if its not specified.

Go through screening through P411.

I know you haven't seen a provider on this board but do you know any hobbyists on here that have been around the block a few times? A few years ago a good friend of mine wanted to get going in the hobby and used me as a reference and was cleared and began his hobby adventure that route.

I know it seems impossible to get started if everyone wants references but if you are up front and ask these girls one of them will help you and get you on your way.

Good luck
johnnybax is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
asiansensation01
Registered Member

i'm with you on that one johnnybax... when i first started with the hobby it was kinda hard to sched. a meet with a provider... 'coz they ask for references and i don not have any... thanks to elgato69... he helped me out and showed me the ropes on how to do things... it is just at the beginning that it is hard but i do not blame the providers for asking references... it is for their own safety too... P411 helps a lot also... thanks to one of the providers that sent me the invite ( her name is Bianca Paige)...and showed me how it was done... all in all everybody is very helpful... you just need to know how to ask politely...
asiansensation01 is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:01 PM   #4
lil sex mommi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 17718
My ECCIE Reviews

Ill be more than happy 2 show u the way I am newbie friendly and enjoy the newbies that come along my way . Any ?'s please feel free 2 message me
lil sex mommi is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 04:00 AM   #5
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm also newbie friendly as well. Just make sure you read my agreement on here. I'll be more than happy to show u a few things on this site and get you going afterwards. Be safe and have tons of fun!
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:05 AM   #6
Heather Anderson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 25805
My ECCIE Reviews
Default welcome....

Welcome, Killz:

As Johnnybax mentioned there are several ways to get started. Many do not agree with me, but if you are a friend of hobbyist that I know very well, then, I too, will take their recommendation. Some of my clients are from word of mouth and not even on this site, just friends of hobbyist.

Also, I have seen newbies just by asking questions and getting a feel for them. I know it's hard in the beginning, and take that into consideration.

Glad to have you on board!
Heather Anderson is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:23 PM   #7
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

The whole reference thing is over done. I can say I'm anyone. Get verified and get an appointment. I can see why a lady would want to be safe and try to ensure her safety, but the verification process is not the answer. It just cost the girls money in lost customers. I know I get a bit put out with all the hoops you have to jump sometimes. I have often just forgot it and went to a provider I have seen a few times instead of experiencing another. Like bull fighting it is a dangerous business. With big money I'm sorry to say goes big risks.
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women