Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47474
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2016, 10:05 PM   #136
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
well wolf if ur the worst i gotta deal with, I'm ok with that. lol. i'm pretty stoked Space Cowboy aint fuckin with me too much. better you than him any day lol, cause he's probably a mud fud, or better.

i was definitely ready to bail on this thread, but like everyone has been pretty cool of late. i asked you about PA, wolf, because if you don't like reading all those darn big words, with PA at least you could look at the pictures Char posted for the gents to enjoy. sorry ladies!

i'm fixing to head out for a session. with any luck, it might be worth a review. but ima finish this one first, hopefully tonite, if this gal doesn't wear my sorry ass out first.
WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 10:51 PM   #137
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

um no it was with Martell. she said no review yet. she's not ready for full disclosure. i'm ok with that.
her booty is straight up epic. (and all natural.) that's all i can say about it right now.

as for you my friend, go buy PA. it will greatly enhance your jacking off, cause you can fantasize that any of those gals would actually see you, no matter how much you offered.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 10:59 PM   #138
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
um no it was with Martell. she said no review yet. she's not ready for full disclosure. i'm ok with that.
her booty is straight up epic. that's all i can say for now.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:41 PM   #139
pxmcc
BANNED

Part 2

So i ask Sky if she would like to join Jonnae and I in the antique clawfoot. Here I must digress.

Have you ever seen a bus-stop babe? say if you're a dude. you're walking down the street and you see this chick whose ass is just popping outta her shorts, her boobs are pure succulence, no bra, and hard red cherry nipples. you know when you see this chick, you don't wanna stop and talk about the weather. you just wanna fuck her brains out, every which way, face fuck her, spew half your nut on her boobs and the other half all over her ass. you wanna pry her asscheeks apart and hear her soaked tight snatch slurping. right?

but mostly, you keep walking, the same way you were. if ur feeling game, you turn around and try to score some digits and make her laugh. but what you don't do, you know, you don't say, "bitch, i wanna face fuck you til ur gagging on my cock and your mascara is running all down your face." Like, you dont do that kind of thing, cause you don't want to give the poor girl a heart attack as she's dialing 911, you know?

but what if you could do that? i mean you could say exactly what you're thinking, with no filter, and it was like all good? so what if you could just walk up to a hot chick in a grocery store, and tell her that her nipples look like delicious edible cherries and you would love to just fuck her silly, like pretty much right now. and who knew, 10 minutes later she's waking the dead and embarrasing you in front of the neighbors, but you just don't give a fuck.

now you are wondering what this has to do with anything. well believe it or not it is related to the story. that moment when i saw Sky get turned on while watching Jonnae and me get freaky, i asked her, by asking her to join us in this tiny tub, to tear off all her clothes and strip naked right in front of us, and come join the bacchan primal festivities. it was cathartic, like a giant fuck you to civilization and these stupid clothes that The Man tells us we need to wear to be proper people.

i must digress. again, i know, it's awful isn't it. it was real sexy being naked in the presence of a girl who was almost naked, and one who was fully clothed. so naughty and proper in the same damn room. kind of goes along with the hot chick in the grocery store thing. you want both of you to get wet. you want to see her nipples stiffen up, and she wants to see that bulge in your pants. it's so fucking naughty. the call of the wild right there in that perfect piece of civilization, a frickin grocery store.

So ya, this is what was really going on here. and Sky stands up and looks inside the bath. Jonnae and i point with our heads, big smile, "Nothing but room!" And Sky begins to lift up her shirt, slowly and sensually. Omfg this looks like it's gonna be a fun session....

To be continued...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:09 AM   #140
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

That was fucking horrible

Space Cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:55 AM   #141
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
That was fucking horrible

why, too much edging lol? you just want me to get right to the good stuff? Nah. The buildup is at least half the fun. A new york times reporter did it to me, so i figure it must be fair game. had to read to the end of his 10,000 word essay to find out if "garbage arranged too neatly" was hiding an IED. (yes it was, i found out like 45 minutes later. that sonofabitch!)
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:54 AM   #142
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
why, too much edging lol? you just want me to get right to the good stuff? Nah. The buildup is at least half the fun. A new york times reporter did it to me, so i figure it must be fair game. had to read to the end of his 10,000 word essay to find out if "garbage arranged too neatly" was hiding an IED. (yes it was, i found out like 45 minutes later. that sonofabitch!)
Old 02-07-2016, 02:01 AM   #143
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
The guy has posted pics of himself on here before. You thinck he is worried about being outed?

Did somebody say Jesus?

The Big Lebowski was one of the most unheralded, great films of modern times. (The whole funereal ashes boomerang thing apparently happens more often than you'd expect, based on chance alone.)

And then there was the whole royal we issue:
"...Well man, come on, who're you gonna believe? Those guys or uh--we dropped off the damn money--

WE?!

the royal we, you know, the editorial.."

course you can't go wrong with the Coen Brothers. what was their greatest opus, do ya'll think?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:05 AM   #144
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
im impressed wolf! u made me laugh! maybe we've turned the corner. operative word- maybe
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:40 AM   #145
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
im impressed wolf! u made me laugh! maybe we've turned the corner. operative word- maybe
Old 02-07-2016, 03:04 AM   #146
pxmcc
BANNED

anyone have any interesting newbie session issues they'd like to share?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:25 AM   #147
pxmcc
BANNED

The guy has posted pics of himself on here before. You thinck he is worried about being outed?

funny you should mention that oil!

so there was this gal, a provider, who wasn't all there, imo. her name was nina rose. my first cfs hh session with her morphed into a two and a half hour virgin greek cherry pop session which was quite fun, although i dont think her pimp thought so. honestly, i didn't give a fuck what her pimp thought about it though. she had like really dry skin on her back which made one reviewer wonder if she was a latent reptile, or possibly an atavistic mammal with extensive throwback tendencies.

Well, she was a bp unicorn, imo. she was a super petite ebony with pretty sexy petite boobs (As, maybe small B cups, but her nipples got hard as diamonds when she got excited), a great virgin ass, zero body fat and a face that made you realize that either she's really really smart, or she's not quite all there. once you figure out that the former doesn't apply, that kinda narrows things down a bit lol.

anyway i asked her if she was available for a session, and she replied with the rhetorical, cryptic but laden with meaning phrase, "Am i posted?" (note mods those aren't her exact words, but more like the general sense of the words. definitely not her exact words in any way, shape or form..)

At that point I should have realized that there was only 1 correct answer, i. e. no, but i somehow mistook her for a sentient being with an IQ of at least 50, (but on one or more of those points, i was sadly mistaken.)

"I don't know, that's why i asked."

That was apparently the wrong answer, because the gist (to mods-not the exact language) of her reply was to restate the same (rhetorical) question, but with greater emphasis: "AM I POSTED?"

well you know, i'm thinking to myself, certainly she can understand that my question involves questions of fact, with certain ascertainable solutions/answers which she can easily provide, such as "well I'm busy this weekend but will be available on Monday after 5 until about midnight."

No such luck. Instead i see, ominously, "AM I POSTED??" (mods, those aren't her exact words, but more like the general sense.)

Yes you guessed it. Things went downhill from there, sure enough. Nina posted a "Bully Alert," and included my handle (px..), my RW phone #, and anything else she knew about me. glad we never did an outcall, cause she was hot enough that i would've happily given her my home address, if i thought she would actually show up and not drop a bunch of drama on me.

So WU have i been outed? yes i have. however, WU, i have carefully gotten my life together after many years of therapy and electroshock treatment. i can honestly say that i enjoyed the electroshock therapy so much that I'm considering opening my own electroshock therapy clinic. maybe some people will actually receive a therapeutic benefit; for the rest of us, electroshock therapy is sexy as hell, imo. (I'm among the rest of us, of course.) anyone have any kinky electrshock therapy stories? do tell....px.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:26 AM   #148
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:

funny you should mention that oil!

so there was this gal, a provider, who wasn't all there, imo. her name was nina rose. my first cfs hh session with her morphed into a two and a half hour virgin greek cherry pop session which was quite fun, although i dont think her pimp thought so. honestly, i didn't give a fuck what her pimp thought about it though.

Well, she was a bp unicorn, imo. she was a super petite ebony with pretty sexy petite boobs (As, maybe small B cups, but her nipples got hard as diamonds when she got excited), a great virgin ass, zero body fat and a face that made you realize that either she's really really smart, or she's not quite all there. once you figure out that the former doesn't apply, that kinda narrows things down a bit lol.

anyway i asked her if she was available for a session, and she replied with the rhetorical, cryptic but laden with meaning phrase, "Am i posted?" (note mods those aren't her exact words, but more like the general sense of the words, like a capsule summary of her words' meanings.)

At that point I should have realized that there was only 1 correct answer, i. e. no, but i somehow mistook her for a sentient being with an IQ of at least 50, (but on one or more of those points, i was sorely mistaken.)

"I don't know, that's why i asked."

That was apparently the wrong answer, because the gist (to mods-not the exact language) of her reply was to restate the same (rhetorical) question, but with greater emphasis: "AM I POSTED?"

well you know, i'm thinking to myself, certainly she can understand that my question involves questions of fact, with certain ascertainable solutions/answers which she can easily provide, such as "well I'm busy this weekend but will be available on Monday after 5 until about midnight."

No such luck. instead i see, ominously, "AM I POSTED??"

Yes you guessed it. Things went downhill from there, sure enough. Nina posted a "Bully Alert," and included my handle (px..), my RW phone #, and anything else she knew about me. glad we never did a outcall, cause she was hot enough that i would've happily given her my home address, if i thought she could actually pull off an outcall. (bp gals struggle with this operation, is what i've observed.)

So WU have i been outed? yes i have. however, WU, i have carefully gotten my life together after many years of therapy and electroshock therapy. i can honestly say that i enjoyed the electroshock therapy so much that I'm considering opening my own electroshock therapy clinic. maybe some people will actually receive a therapeutic benefit; for the rest of us, including me, electroshock is a super fun fetish. i'm among the rest of us, of course, unfortunately. px.

Time for an upgrade.

Old 02-07-2016, 03:44 AM   #149
pxmcc
BANNED

creative wolf! can you name a single accomplishment of note you've achieved in your pathetic time here on planet earth?

wait, you're kidding me. not even one? seriously? nah ur pulling my leg. surely you must have accomplished something, right? i find that hard to believe!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:04 AM   #150
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
creative wolf! can you name a single accomplishment of note you've achieved in your pathetic time here on planet earth?

wait, you're kidding me. not even one? seriously? nah ur pulling my leg. surely you must have accomplished something, right? i find that hard to believe!
Because your hand is preoccupied.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women