Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Txsunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Nolaya

Where would one post about a provider who logged on 3 days in a row and was sent a private message 3 days in a row but didn't have the courtesy to reply to ONE of the PMs.sent by ME, or.....could somebody be logging her in w/o her knowledge?
Old 12-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

...maybe she has read them and didn't acknowledge the read receipt...is she a new to you Provider? Did you send all the information that is requested for first contact? References, contact info, etc...

I've sent out PMs before and sometimes it's taken a month or two for the Provider to get back with me...you might just want to wait a little longer or move on the next Provider...
Old 12-05-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Old 12-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

Because, you asshole, the last time I made an appointment with you and I cancelled because of family issues you cursed me out, saying I shouldn't be a mother, THREATENED me, and MORE!! But the week before you NCNS'd ME!!! Which BTW I forwarded ALL those messages to Mokoa!!! Perhaps when you learn we're not all nasty hoes that you can treat like shit THEN maybe someone would want to see you. Instead I suggest you stick with the street walker filth because that's ALL you deserve!!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
Ms. Milani
Account Disabled

User ID: 110494
My ECCIE Reviews

FYI when you threaten a provider you should probably realize that will automatically put you on her DNS list. If you tell a provider she doesn't deserve to have kids BECAUSE she cancelled on you to tend to her sick child then you probably will NEVER see her because being a mother is first and foremost.

If ANYONE wants any proof I have his texts that he sent me threatening me and talking shit because I cancelled BEFORE the appointment. But yet it was PERFECTLY ok for him to NCNS ME the week prior!

And BTW..you're on my ignore list so STOP blowing up my inbox!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txsunman View Post
Where would one post about a provider who logged on 3 days in a row and was sent a private message 3 days in a row but didn't have the courtesy to reply to ONE of the PMs.sent by ME, or.....could somebody be logging her in w/o her knowledge?
Obviously you have not taken the hint yet. Move on. She has chosen to not see you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
Because, you asshole, the last time I made an appointment with you and I cancelled because of family issues you cursed me out, saying I shouldn't be a mother, THREATENED me, and MORE!! But the week before you NCNS'd ME!!! Which BTW I forwarded ALL those messages to Mokoa!!! Perhaps when you learn we're not all nasty hoes that you can treat like shit THEN maybe someone would want to see you. Instead I suggest you stick with the street walker filth because that's ALL you deserve!!
I rest my case.

That's the problem with your type. You simply cannot seem to grasp the simple and fundamental concepts of Respect and No. My suggestion to you is to learn those concepts.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:55 PM   #7
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I'd fire out a couple more pm's. Just to be safe.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
I'd fire out a couple more pm's. Just to be safe.

great troll, oh and less we forget.

Old 12-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #9
levi tab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Hmm...so I take it that OP misspelled the title...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I clicked the like button on that post call me kinky but it brought back memories when I saw a Provider that was having a heated argument with her SO before the appointment, during the appointment and while she was dressing to leave to give him more shit! Best angry sex I've ever had, she rode me hard and fast and left me lying on the bed exhausted...If our schedules ever match up I wonder if someone could piss you off and then we could have angry sex, I bet it would be amazing!
Old 12-05-2012, 11:12 PM   #10
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

Both sides of this dispute have been heard from.

The members will glean from this what they will.

We are done here.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women