Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2014, 05:57 PM   #1
kenji226
Registered Member

Default Do I owe her money?

Scheduled with a well known provider a week in advance. Confirmed appointment 48 hours in advance. Attempted to confirm the day of, but no response. Tried text, email, and phone calls a couple of hours before the appointment. No call, no show. Ok, stuff happens.

I sent an email the next morning asking if she was ok. She had totally forgotten our appointment due to a family emergency. I tell her no problem, can we schedule for the same time next week? She agrees. This time she responded to mid week and day of confirmation, so everything looks good.

I kind of half expected a small discount or extra time due to the missed appointment, but she didn't offer, and therefore being a gentleman I didn't ask.

A couple of hours before the appointment, she gives me the location of her in call. I arrive about 15 minutes early and call to let her know I am here. No answer to calls or texts. Uh-oh. At 10 minutes after, she texts and says she is running late. At 30 minutes after she says she is just now getting on the road. I go into the lobby to wait. At 40 minutes after she walks in, checks in at the front desk, we go to the room, and I put the envelope on the table. An envelope that I had counted at least three times to make sure the amount was correct.

She spends about 5 minutes getting ready, so in all, the appointment started 45 minutes late.

Had an ok session, mostly my fault as my piercings seemed to freak her out a little. Kind of unexpected as I did mention them in my P411 profile, and the lady had half a dozen herself, but I did not expressly say anything about them beforehand.

At the end of the session, she didn't point it out, but I noticed that I have gone over by 15 minutes. I apologize and leave $50 in addition to the original $300 on the way out. I had scheduled a one hour appointment, and the total time I was inside the room was an hour and 20 minutes, including the time it took her to get ready while I sat on the couch.

The next day I request an ok, and she responds asking if I left the right amount. I tell her I think so, but if I miscounted to let me know. She says I only left enough for one hour, but it is ok, she should have watched the time more closely. I tell her that's why I left the extra $50, but if she feels like that is not enough, let me know and I'll bring it right over. She declines to tell me an amount, and says I can give her what I think is right the next time we see each other, and gives me the ok.

I hate the idea of a woman thinking I have short changed her. Given the NC/NS, and the late start when we did meet, I thought a $50 tip would cover the extra 15 minutes, but I guess not.
I think I went above and beyond what was expected, but if I am in the wrong, I will make it up to her.

My question to you, ladies and gentlemen, is do I still owe her money like she says, and if so how much?
kenji226 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

my opinion is she should keep track of the time, but what do I know lol
motor is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:07 PM   #3
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

You owe her nothing. You were inconvenienced for a NCNS before. The 2nd time, she inconvenienced by being late and it is her fault the session went over. She is a bad businesswoman. If you had NCNS her then the next time was 45 min late and made her go over time she would have been up your ass for $.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:10 PM   #4
Richardtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Two sides to every story, but based on yours....I really don't think you did anything wrong. As a matter of fact, after all of that waiting....and you still gave her the $50 for the 15 minutes....I think you were very generous.
Richardtx is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:28 PM   #5
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardtx View Post
Two sides to every story, but based on yours....I really don't think you did anything wrong. As a matter of fact, after all of that waiting....and you still gave her the $50 for the 15 minutes....I think you were very generous.
Agreed.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 06:31 PM   #6
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
You owe her nothing. You were inconvenienced for a NCNS before. The 2nd time, she inconvenienced by being late and it is her fault the session went over. She is a bad businesswoman. If you had NCNS her then the next time was 45 min late and made her go over time she would have been up your ass for $.
+1
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:39 PM   #7
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

How was her taint?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:42 PM   #8
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
And charged extra for the assplay......

OP.. you owe her nothing. In fact, I would spell all that out in your review if you do one. Its information like the above that speaks volumes more than how well she performs BCD. If you get to the bottom line, she should have done something for you for the original NC/NS plus being late.

Seriously... if you guys continue to reward poor service and bad time management with providers such as this, they will never change. When you agree to see someone and she agrees to see you, the 'fee' is fixed. Tip if you want, no one really cares, but why on earth would you tip someone who NC/NS you then left you hanging by showing up late? Reward those who value your time as much or more than their own and have the common courtesy to do so.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:44 PM   #9
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Do not pay her a darn thing or I will spank you myself.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:12 PM   #10
midgetwrestler
Account Disabled

WHO WAS THE LADY?
midgetwrestler is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:20 PM   #11
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

Its her job to watch the clock as she see fits. I have never been asked but if I were I wouldn't pay extra because she is bad at keeping time. Personally, assuming your side of the story is objectively accurate, I think going over by the amount she was late is the least she could have done. so an hr45 for the price of an hr for keeping you waiting that long.

hell your willingness to see her after a ncns should have merited some discount on its own.

My gut is saying she is just playing "stripper games" to get you to willingly fork over more money. "Pay what ever you think that good of a time was worth to you"
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 08:28 PM   #12
muffin101
Valued Poster

Encounters: 111
Thumbs up I would suggest this for the OP.. :)

How about you take the portion of the donation that you think is owed to Tara

And have Tara spank you!!

And/Or:

Contact the Provider and suggest her to list:

"Have my Clients sit in hotel lobby waiting while I drive there" and "Putting on makeup while you wait some more" as billable activities or as P411 would call: "Activities the Provider Enjoys in her Private Life"

An appointment time should mean something dude....

Most of us Clients are professionals and our time are worth $$ too

muffin101 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:05 PM   #13
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I don't understand why you post something like this and don't tell us who she is. You already said you won't see her again so let us know. I'm also bored and could use a good drama thread.

I think it depends on why the time went over whether or not additional funds are necessary.
There is a big difference between being "done" and dressed ready to go but you get involved in a nice conversation compared to trying to get a 3rd shot on goal at the 59 minute mark.
I have no idea what happened in your session my comments are just in general.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:40 PM   #14
RainMan59
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

+1 honest reviews are what this board is supposed to be about..yes shit happens but a this kind of info is invaluable to us who have limited hobbying budget...I don't want to waste my money of girls who don't have thier stuff together. Reviews aren't worth a shit if info is not fully disclosed! Just my 2 cents.
RainMan59 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 09:40 PM   #15
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

OP, as many have said, you are rewarding bad behavior and TCB skills. Name her otherwise this is a waste of time.
Boltfan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women