Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-28-2015, 05:54 PM   #121
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I prefer the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly View Post
I realize I could make a lot more money if I lowered my rates. But I couldn't image being able to entertain at the level I do if I did. Right now I take 2-3 day getting ready for a date. If I charged less, I would have to increase my business and have to see multiple men in a day. I wouldn't be able to give so much of myself if I did.

If a man is just looking for sex, yeah sure he can find good sex for a lot less. But, I like to connect on multiple levels and that type of connection would be hard for me to create if I was spreading myself so thin.

And it is my belief that this deeper connection, this intimacy, changes good sex into a great mind blowing experience.

Just my pov
I AGREE 100%. Great minds think alike.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:01 PM   #122
romo2
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
Thanks for saying this. You took the words right out of my mouth. I am a low volume provider where I spend time with only a handful of gentlemen a week. I have my very own incall in an upscale area where my special friends may visit me. I would not be able to afford that place, plus decorate it with the best of art and furniture and on top of that pay my house note and other bills if I went down on my rate. It cost money for my nice clothes and lingerie that the gentlemen enjoy seeing me in when we spend time together. Plus as with most ladies, it cost to get our hair and nails done along with other necessities needed to keep ourselves looking good for you. NONE OF THIS IS FREE.
Juliette is a gem and I agree with her 100 percent
romo2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 07:03 PM   #123
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I have always wondered: how would some of these same people react if I started complaining about how much money they spend on their trucks.
Then you would be a SO who wants new shoes
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 11:59 PM   #124
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What does that make you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
heh ^ at the end of the day shes still a whore don't see the point
That makes you a whoremonger.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:49 AM   #125
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
heh ^ at the end of the day shes still a whore don't see the point
I'm quite sure you underestimate the size of the universe that ignores you.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:00 AM   #126
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Actually, I would argue that there are many who don't ignore him. I bet lots of ladies pay attention to posts like his and factor that into whether they see him. Or not.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:06 AM   #127
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

Price or over priced is not the issue. If I am attracted to the lady, read her reviews and like the menu, and she gives me good service with a GFE, I don't think about the price. One cannot put a price on a great once in a life time experience.
Yes not batting a 100% as some providers fall off on occasion but overall they are not over priced.
I have paid 150 to 500 and enjoyed each and everyone but a hand full which was my bad as I did not research enough.
Just my 2 cents worth.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:07 AM   #128
HarleyRider96
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Easy solution for us guys, let's all start putting together a scorecard on a provider's value. Check the current going rate then start; has tattoos? subtract $25 per hour, unless you like them then add $50. bad review? subtract $100 per hour, good reviews add $10 for each. it can go on and on.

Then when your scorecard is finished and you have established her "value". Then you must get naked, stand in front of a mirror and make your own scorecard; would she sleep with me if you ran into her in public? if not, add $50 per hour. Ask as you study your great naked self; am I doing her any favors? if not add $100

All just kidding really.

My point is: it's our hobby and the providers decide how much, and we get to decide with who.

We guys honestly have more choice. If we find a provider we perceive as too much, we move to the next. What if the providers start deciding they wouldn't see one of us for twice the price (too old, too fat, doesn't look like George Clooney, etc.)?

The providers do not have the same luxury as we do, this hobby is weighted in the guys favor. But they still do a wonderful job of making us all feel like we're the "only one" for an hour or so time after time.
HarleyRider96 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 08:11 AM   #129
TGBeldin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Nice post. Brought a smile to my face to start the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyRider96 View Post
Easy solution for us guys, let's all start putting together a scorecard on a provider's value. Check the current going rate then start; has tattoos? subtract $25 per hour, unless you like them then add $50. bad review? subtract $100 per hour, good reviews add $10 for each. it can go on and on.

Then when your scorecard is finished and you have established her "value". Then you must get naked, stand in front of a mirror and make your own scorecard; would she sleep with me if you ran into her in public? if not, add $50 per hour. Ask as you study your great naked self; am I doing her any favors? if not add $100

All just kidding really.

My point is: it's our hobby and the providers decide how much, and we get to decide with who.

We guys honestly have more choice. If we find a provider we perceive as too much, we move to the next. What if the providers start deciding they wouldn't see one of us for twice the price (too old, too fat, doesn't look like George Clooney, etc.)?

The providers do not have the same luxury as we do, this hobby is weighted in the guys favor. But they still do a wonderful job of making us all feel like we're the "only one" for an hour or so time after time.
TGBeldin is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:00 AM   #130
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGBeldin View Post
Actually, I would argue that there are many who don't ignore him. I bet lots of ladies pay attention to posts like his and factor that into whether they see him. Or not.
Sadly, the ones who blow the biggest holes in their feet are often also the most oblivious.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 09:16 AM   #131
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Sadly, the ones who blow the biggest holes in their feet are often also the most oblivious.
Not so sad for the ladies - easier to keep track of with holes in the feet.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:29 PM   #132
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks View Post
Not so sad for the ladies - easier to keep track of with holes in the feet.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #133
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I think I love you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
Price or over priced is not the issue. If I am attracted to the lady, read her reviews and like the menu, and she gives me good service with a GFE, I don't think about the price. One cannot put a price on a great once in a life time experience.
Yes not batting a 100% as some providers fall off on occasion but overall they are not over priced.
I have paid 150 to 500 and enjoyed each and everyone but a hand full which was my bad as I did not research enough.
Just my 2 cents worth.
IF JC WON'T MARRY ME OR BLUFFCITYGUY DOESN'T WIN THE LOTTERY AND ESCAPE WITH ME, WOULD YOU BE AVAILABLE FOR MARRIAGE?

Old 01-29-2015, 12:42 PM   #134
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

You know he'll whore around on you.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:44 PM   #135
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley Diablo View Post
Just my 2 cents worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyRider96 View Post
How come if we get a bad review, you subtract $100. but a good one we only get $10? How is that fair?

Too funny!

All just kidding really.

We guys honestly have more choice. If we find a provider we perceive as too much, we move to the next. What if the providers start deciding they wouldn't see one of us for twice the price (too old, too fat, doesn't look like George Clooney, etc.)? I prefer Kevin Costner or Sam Elliott actually.

How sweet! Thanks for your kind words.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women