Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2015, 09:56 PM   #46
IsabellaBBW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67663

You obviously never heard that the CL killer who was a "nice guy" in his 30's, engaged, pre-med, white and so forth....I love it when guys mention they are attractive and don't need to be here as if that should get them out of screening. Ted Bundy was good-looking too.

Screening is for safety. High end girls are all about discretion, but not anonymity. I don't take only references because you may treat one girl great and then go crazy on the rest...What is a girl suppose to tell police if someone does her wrong? oh he was a man, 30's white? Screening usually keeps problem people away...
IsabellaBBW is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 11:30 PM   #47
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Bella how much credit do I get from P-411 and a few other providers vouching for me? I may go several months between visits but a couple providers have been regulars to the extent they know me well. I am thinking of providers that are well known here on ECCIE. Once or twice a year I may see a new lady but then I always give the provider at least a weeks notice.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 09:00 AM   #48
glade55
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
Why would anyone give a hooker your real info?

If they request it, find another hooker.
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 12:19 AM   #49
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nicely said

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabellaBBW View Post
You obviously never heard that the CL killer who was a "nice guy" in his 30's, engaged, pre-med, white and so forth....I love it when guys mention they are attractive and don't need to be here as if that should get them out of screening. Ted Bundy was good-looking too.

Screening is for safety. High end girls are all about discretion, but not anonymity. I don't take only references because you may treat one girl great and then go crazy on the rest...What is a girl suppose to tell police if someone does her wrong? oh he was a man, 30's white? Screening usually keeps problem people away...
AMEN SISTER!
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:10 PM   #50
MrFrankPicard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I once scanned my driver's license to an (extremely verified) provider. The way I looked at it was there was still an opportunity for plausible deniability. At the very least, if trouble started brewing, I could have told my SO that I lost my wallet.
MrFrankPicard is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:30 PM   #51
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Damn I must be lucky. I proved up to the first provider I met. From that point on I joined ECCIE and then P-411. I have never had a problem because I posted my picture on my P-411 profile. When I passed through the providers door she knew it was me. I have removed my picture from the profile now but I don't think it was necessary. My first provider was OK with newbies and we talked on the phone several days before we met.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:58 PM   #52
VIPRaniLane
BBW Femme Fatale

User ID: 16199
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb What Bella Said...

100% agree. References are useless in determining if there's a real-world history of bad behavior. Discretion & anonymity are not the same thing...
VIPRaniLane is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 08:26 PM   #53
Guest030824
Account Disabled

I hate text messages as misunderstandings can happen. Talking to each other we can determine whether both of us will match up when we meet. I have been fooled several times when I later found I was texting with a handler.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:51 PM   #54
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

Gade55. Screening is something that a professional does. We don't need your social security number. Why would a gentleman who has anything to lose, take a chance with a provider who doesn't screen at all? Just as the gentlemen are selective about which providers they want to see, we providers, also can be selective. There are many that I would not be a good match with. Just as its your time and money, it is ours too. I would think that a hobbyist would appreciate one who won't just make appointments with anyone who dials her number. In order to be a good match, there is information that one needs. However, I do understand that there are some, such as yourself, not willing to give screening information. And that's okay. Just as its okay if someone gives me the requested information, and I still refuse to see him. I'm sure that you are missing out on a premium experience. Should you ever change your mind, you might find out first hand the difference in quality. This was not intended to insult you, in anyway. Just mere facts.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 11:20 AM   #55
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Never give your personal information. Find a provider that is newbie friendly or even ask another hobbyist to recommend one for your first....and be sure she is ok with vouching for you.

Providers don't give their real names and info for security reasons and I don't give mine for the same reason. In fact you should establish a hobby identity......especially using a hobby phone. If you are on ECCIE you will become know by that and if you choose to pay for p411 access you can do that as well.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:24 AM   #56
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad469s View Post
Name- give fake 1
Employer- Make 1 up
Address- Make 1 up
If asked for ID- RUN DON'T WALK, AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY FROM THAT PROVIDER. NEVER let them see what you're driving, unless they're an established provider, then still use caution
Do not listen to this advice.....⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️🔝

1) a provider who cares about her safety as well as yours is going to have an encrypted screening form.
2) she is going to verify the info you put in that form
3) she has reviews on reputable sites. Such as Ter and ECCIE
4) keep in mind a lady may ask for your ID to prove you are the person you said you were.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:27 AM   #57
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you see ladies who do not verify. They didn't verify the guy before you and eventually your luck will run out and they guy she saw before you will have been a cop and your luck is up buddy. Just food for thought.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 03:46 PM   #58
Oz10man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Cool My 2 cents

I Don't See What's So Wrong with the Screening Process !

It's NOT Only Safety for Our Providers and Everybody On This Board and Others.
For My Convenience , I have P411 , Date-Check , I Do Do Reviews. This Has Always HELPED with Screening, Atleast I Feel it Speeds Up the Process.
We Have P411 OKAYS, We Can Be Verified thru Date-Check,
IMHO GINA has the Best System Out There, For Clients and Provider's !

So If You Been on the Board 2 yrs, and You have No Reviews , No Post .
That Should Have the Ladies ON Guard !
And Guys , Really, Look at It This Way , The Ladies Want to Share INFO with One Another , ( Kinda Like A Provider Safety Code )
I've Never Had a Provider Ask Why I Used Her as a Reference .

Now Here is My 2 Cents, Ladies If You Do Not Screen , I'm Movin On . For My Safety .

LET ME ADD , THANK YOU LADIES ! FOR ALWAYS SCREENING ME .
Has Always Helped Me Be More Relaxed in your Presence .
Oz10man is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:13 AM   #59
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Screening requirements vary from one provider to another. Find a lady with a screening process that you like. In my case, screening is not light. However, there is no intend to use infos provided for anything other than screening.
anita is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:59 AM   #60
Kalani Kai
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 246270
My ECCIE Reviews

I wanted to add this point too.

A woman who screens every new client, religiously IS THE LADY who is LEAST LIKELY going to have her computer or phone get into the "wrong hands", in the first place. It's the girls who aren't checking who they're seeing, that sooner or later, they WILL get the visitor who is LE. And worse, those are also the ladies who will (IMO) feel forced to "sell out" guys she's seen to lesson any trouble she might be facing. As this is probably NOT her first offense. And trust me, everything can be traced these days. So IMHO, it really IS about the ladies screening habits that you should consider. No one can completely avoid certain risks. But there are ways to seriously reduce them. And yeah, once you have a few lady references, in many cases, that's all you'll need to give out. And a first name, a cell. ?

Just my experience & things I've learned from my "clients".
Kalani Kai is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women