Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37063
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2015, 10:35 AM   #16
Natashasummers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 270723

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOMBAT View Post
My two bits,

If I am not feeling well or even feel like I am coming down with something I would cancel ASAP. If I do then no matter if it is a day away or same day I try and bring a little gift or something special to the next encounter. Better I know the person better the gift.

I do not expect the lady to do anything if she is not feeling well. I am just happy that she made the decision to cancel. I would rather mess up my schedule than have the potential of catching Flu, Strep, etc... We all have bad days etc...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDAngelo View Post
Of course you should cancel when you are sick. That does not excuse you from making it up to the other party. It is not going to kill you to give him some free time to make up for the time he lost. It is also not going to kill him to take some of the funds he set aside for the encounter and share them with you to compensate for your loss of time. Obviously it is on a case by case basis. Things such as how much notice was given and how much time was reserved and how the other persons day was affected come into play.
WOMBAT gets it. If anything, I will be saving him the agony of being sick and any lost earnings from missed work days.

I do not expect anything, even a small gift if the client cancels due to being sick. I value my health over anything. If he is being dishonest about being sick then it's a different story...
Natashasummers is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:55 AM   #17
Indirah.Raven
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 281400

I will reschedule the appointment, because it's not wise to see someone sick. When I catch a cold, I'm in bed almost the entire duration. I caught the flu once in 1995...and I've been getting the flu vaccine ever since.
Indirah.Raven is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 01:17 PM   #18
Sexiililly24
BANNED

User ID: 260150
My ECCIE Reviews

I've caught strep I swear from one of my clients before and I was mad the whole time he swears he found out he had it that night :/ rude
Sexiililly24 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women