Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 10-06-2015, 08:25 AM   #421
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Excuse me........fucking Fancy would be punishment akin to a year ban.........fucking you would be about a month.......ijs
Glad you have now established my place in the pod.

FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:28 AM   #422
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

When it comes to outing guys, silly hooktards would rather ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #423
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Or not ask at all.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:31 AM   #424
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post

Only YOU can protect your information;
It would be wise to do so.
It would also be in a man's best interest when he proceeds as a client to behave as a well mannered one...
You don't expect the gloves to not come off when hookers are done wrong or suffer abuse, do you?

So are you saying a man should never give his personal information to ladies....ladies that if they think a bad review will hurt their business can fuck up his world with a lying batshit crazy alert or worse?

You have much more gold in that post but I'm gonna focus on this.

You do understand why all these reviews are glowing....because tricks do not want you ladies to counter an honest review with blacklist material in retaliation.

The bad reviews are on bp ladies or Asian spa's ladies, ladies that have no chance at retaliating. See how that works? We got ladies and Gents arguing that it is some how wrong to have a handle on here and a different handle on say P411. How do you feel about that?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:58 AM   #425
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Foxy reveals that whores (Fancy among them) have been outing you (Data) fucktards to every whore and pimp with access to infoshare........that is worth the price of admission to this threAD.........carry on
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:14 AM   #426
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Foxy reveals that whores (Fancy among them) have been outing you (Data) fucktards to every whore and pimp with access to infoshare........that is worth the price of admission to this threAD.........carry on
But, but, but....we were all speeding/outing in infoshare, why was Fancy picked on?

I do not know why Fancy was picked on but for the love of God, I'm glad you ladies are no longer allowed to continue to out clients personal information.

What you are arguing Foxy is that infoshare was void of any common sense. A herd mentality was taken towards outing personal information. Nobody stepped up and said " Yooooooooooooooooo, wait just one fucking minute, this is not right."

With your mentality , black and whites would still be drinking from separate fountains.

Quote:

I would chalk it up more like.... everyone was speeding on the highway, to maintain the current speed of traffic, Fancy stayed in her lane, maintaing the same speed as everyone else.... and yet.... she is the one who got popped. There weren't legible SPEED LIMIT signs; But NOW there are.
The shit is done.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:16 AM   #427
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Probably the same reason they dropped the hammer on outing or threats of outing off site. The rules were murky...

Once the owner was made aware of it, it sounds like he put a stop to it.

Are you making the case that one set of murky rules got a outing ban reduced from a year to a month and the other set of murky rules did not?
It sounds to me like this has been going on for longer than a month or two.
I'm asking if that's the case.
If it is, how long has it been going on?
If it's been going on as long as it's being made to sound like why has it taken this long to address it, fucktard privacy being the mantra it is?
This is a huge problem. Surely the owner was made aware of a problem like this by our fine upstanding staff long before now. Has he chosen to ignore it?
The questions may just be beginning.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:29 AM   #428
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Where are them whore modtards when the difficult questions come to the surface.

Have Fancy and these other whores been outing the fucktards around here for these many years?

Is this why CB (not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD and the BBC) thought it was no big deal to go potty mouth on Wakeup? Were you whores already doing it in Infoshare?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:32 AM   #429
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
It sounds to me like this has been going on for longer than a month or two.
I'm asking if that's the case.
If it is, how long has it been going on?
If it's been going on as long as it's being made to sound like why has it taken this long to address it, fucktard privacy being the mantra it is?
This is a huge problem. Surely the owner was made aware of a problem like this by our fine upstanding staff long before now. Has he chosen to ignore it?
The questions may just be beginning.
Correct me if I'm wrong but fucktard privacy became the mantra for many in March.

Looks like it is taking a while to implement that priority and for some of the ladies to realize that includes them too!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:34 AM   #430
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Is this why CB (not to be confused with cb, CDB, CD and the BBC) thought it was no big deal to go potty mouth on Wakeup? Were you whores already doing it in Infoshare?
According to Fancy and Foxy , they have been.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:43 AM   #431
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but fucktard privacy became the mantra for many in March.

Looks like it is taking a while to implement that priority and for some of the ladies to realize that includes them too!
So the outing has been going on for 6 months and it's just now gotten addressed.
That's what you're saying?
How many others have been outed that we don't know about?

Is it possible that I or any fucktard that has posted on this thread is one of them and it's been swept under the rug?
Old 10-06-2015, 09:46 AM   #432
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
So the outing has been going on for 6 months and it's just now gotten addressed.
That's what you're saying?
How many others have been outed that we don't know about?

Is it possible that I or any fucktard that has posted on this thread is one of them and it's been swept under the rug?
I say we open infoshare up to all so we can see who those chicks been outing!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:54 AM   #433
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Sorry, I know this is long...

Quote:
So are you saying a man should never give his personal information to ladies....ladies that if they think a bad review will hurt their business can fuck up his world with a lying batshit crazy alert or worse?

You have much more gold in that post but I'm gonna focus on this.

You do understand why all these reviews are glowing....because tricks do not want you ladies to counter an honest review with blacklist material in retaliation.

The bad reviews are on bp ladies or Asian spa's ladies, ladies that have no chance at retaliating. See how that works? We got ladies and Gents arguing that it is some how wrong to have a handle on here and a different handle on say P411. How do you feel about that?

In a perfect world, both parties would be respectful;
Of confidentiality & boundaries.
Unfortunately both of those get violated, at times.
This is not even accounting for BSC people, or simple human error (accidentals.)

I think that a man's safest bet is to give his information to a screening service, such as P411, or ONLY a reputable provider ON ONE CONTINGENCY, that he behaves (respects boundaries; donation, time, rules, in general is "respectful"...etc.) as a good client does.
(You do realize if you assault a hooker, the hooker presses charges, that if she files a police report, and she subsequently contacts P411 WILL get involved to verify his info's... right? As well they should! That is a BAD client.)

Now, does writing a bad (YET HONEST) review qualify him as being a bad client?
No.
However, reviews are not 100% honest 100% of the time.
Correct?
There are abuses towards the ladies on that end also.
I would assume if a client screens (as a noob) giving up his info's, proceeds with session and subsequent review, positive or negative (yet HONEST) that there would be no reason for "retaliation" from said provider....
I know I WOULDN'T.
(I've had a coupe of 7/7's on TER that yes, ran me a bit sour. Not one complaint in the whole review, yes providers can read it ALL over there... and yet a 7/7? It read like a 10/10 or at least a 9/9... But I digress.) I swallowed my 7/7 and kept it moving.
Heck, I even sent him a "Thanks for the review" note, even though... yeah, I didn't feel great about the 7/7.

Now do all ladies act like I do? No.

Now.... had he said something personally embarrassing
(hasn't happened to me yet.... that I KNOW of... however, I have seen reviews or rather commentary after the reviews.... where men have said horribly hurtful things towards or about the lady, obviously due to speculation on the commentary...) how would I react?
Personally, I would hope I would be able to keep my bearings and act like a dignified lady, a true professional, & learn from any criticism, as though it were truly constructive instead of being intended to be totally disparaging and derogatory.

It is a skill I am still in the process of learning, however.

And many hooktards, have less bearings than I.
Scary, right?

On another note, I once screened a fellow, who had little CRED's in the Hobby world, when I looked on the blacklist... some B***** had marked down that he liked to "wear adult diapers" (which I found to be untrue.)

I am aware of the stuff some hooktards do;
And it is yet another role in a providers duty to not only distinguish the truth from a Gentleman but often times the truth of what is being said about him, in order to figure out if he is actually a desirable client or not.

A lot of murky water around here....
Lots....
SMH....

Do I think it is wrong for a man to have a separate P411 identity from his Eccie handle?
If he is using it for the sake of protection and honesty, No.
I can completely understand why he would do so.

Now, if he is using a separate P411 so that he is enabled to prolifically post as a TROLL
and to be abusive (dishonest) on his reviews?
Yes I see that as wrong, I do not think that it would be right or ethical, and most certainly abusive.

Then again, a man could very well have them separate so that he may do both.
And that.... is not just. Nor right either.
There is no tip toeing on what is right.
If you do so to be abusive at any point; It is wrong.

The same as a hooktard violating confidentiality, and in essence, victimizing her client. She is then the abuser of sacred information.

I do see how this is a relevant issue and a huge concern for the men on Eccie and the solution is somewhat of a conundrum. I wish the mods LUCK... Seriously... And St.C.... it is a real pickle.

On TER (with memberships, be it paid or by reviews, with VIP) members are allowed an "Alias" (like an Alternative handle) they are allowed to post with, review with, and message with.

I don't have the answer to this issue on Eccie. I wish I did. Perhaps they could implement something along those lines?
(Although I gather they use some pre-formatted forum system... so I dunno about the technicalities of this... of what is possible and what isn't....)

But yes, there are some MAJOR issues and undercurrents going on.
On that I can agree with.

Just like how does a lady know that a man isn't telling lies about her in the ROS?
The only way would be for some other man (WK) to violate Eccie rules (sharing PRIVATE ROS) in order for her to find out; Or for her to break the rules and use a MANDLE, also a violation of the rules.
Yet this does not discount the fact that she has been abused with falsehoods.

There is a lot of room for improvements for Eccie... on both ends.
But only when people actually discuss and admit what the truth is, are they actually able to constructively work towards betterment all the way around.

Thankyou for the warning... BTW.
I know I am walking on eggshells... but better than on a cushy bed of lies, imho...
But I prefer to do so, as long as I carry the sword of truth.... So be it.
Wheel, or no wheel... It does not change the truth, nor my ethics.

Maybe someone did say the "over-sharing" aka OUTING wasn't right.... But then again, I can't quote shit from Infoshare, NOW CAN I?

Stop eluding and stick to what you KNOW;
Not hearsay.

And I will thank-you kindly, not to compare me to a bigot.

Quote:
Glad to entertain.

Lunch will be served soon.
We will be serving boiled whore-bones, tossed salad, & sour butter-milk.
For dessert we will be having humble-pie ala-mode.
Old 10-06-2015, 10:03 AM   #434
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Hungry for the truth...

Quote:

Lunch will be served soon.
We will be serving boiled whore-bones, tossed salad, & sour butter-milk.
For dessert we will be having humble-pie ala-mode.
When is lunch being served and where? I'm so hungry!

Quote:

And I will thank-you kindly, not to compare me to a bigot.

Don't sit idly by while ladies in infoshare out tricks personal information.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:38 AM   #435
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
I say we open infoshare up to all so we can see who those chicks been outing!
I can agree with that. Doesn't sound like we can trust the ones who are given the responsibility to look out for us.

Quote:

Don't sit idly by while ladies in infoshare out tricks personal information.
Same could be said to the ones with a responsibility to look out for that kind of shit.
Apparently they police the shit that doesn't need policing like some hooker getting her ass handed to her out here but have ignored the important shit back there. The reason is beyond my ability to comprehend.
Doesn't matter that it's fixed now. As someone once said, you can't un-ring the bell...and it would appear the same people that were responsible then are the same ones that are responsible now. They just have a new set of rules.
Do new rules suddenly make them more accountable? Think about it...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women