Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite entry of Ban-a-palooza 2015?
Alyssa XOXO 20 28.99%
Anna Star 3 4.35%
Dorthy_Monroe 29 42.03%
LuckOfTheOrient (is this a confirmed BAN?) 2 2.90%
tayresse04 1 1.45%
The Player 1 1.45%
wreckshop 4 5.80%
WTF 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2015, 07:42 PM   #16
animitasenthe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

FOUND IT!
animitasenthe is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:15 PM   #17
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyorca View Post
Is there a boobie prize?
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Please be more specific?
being specific would help. based on question not being specific

Boobie prizes are at the soul discretion of the performers and how much they want to entertain or offend the attendees. Boobie prizes are also allowed for the purpose of coercing/garnering votes for Top/Best Performer of Ban-a-palooza 2015.

updated Ban-a-palooza 2015 info - shirts and bras are not required at the festival

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Ban
yes? question? statement? there are 8 performers.
JustMeCLTXGG is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:35 PM   #18
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

its kind of a tie between LOTO, and Wrecksop. I have never seen grown men unravel so quickly and completely in any internet forum I have been a part of, it makes me question this whole generation....in my day.....
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:59 PM   #19
Swamp Donkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Where the hell is Dorian when you need him????

Swamp Donkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:10 PM   #20
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Gotta be WTF! The others have probably all been banned before (and will be again). But WTF's slip-up came as something of a surprise, even though he can out-cunty just about any other fucktard or hooktard.
It was a change in the reference plane. They needed to get him for something...for which they couldn't, under their free-speech philosophy....so, they got him for that.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:10 PM   #21
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^^What^^ he^^ said^^
Swampdude, you do know that DG is on the list... right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarunga View Post
It was a change in the reference plane. They needed to get him for something...for which they couldn't, under their free-speech philosophy....so, they got him for that.
Not a fan of WTF. Watched him following CD around (whom I love dearly) to the point of stalking. Commenting, rudely, on her every post. It made me want to reach through my monitor and bitchslap the guy. (not to be taken figuratively, but a statement of frustration) Glad that one is gone...
Any other stalkers on the list, good riddance to you as well...
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 11:55 PM   #22
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
its kind of a tie between LOTO, and Wrecksop. I have never seen grown men unravel so quickly and completely in any internet forum I have been a part of, it makes me question this whole generation....in my day.....
I'm still waiting on a confirmation LOTO actually got a ban. that one has me skeptical until I read it from a mod. (even then it's only 75% believable)

as for wreckshop, he actually took some massive dings throwing himself soo low that it could have been a perfect setup but then somehow he knocked himself out also. can't decide if it's like pulling on the rope in a tug of war and then letting go so the other team falls on their ass and somehow having his foot caught in the rope or if it was more like he sidestepped Dorthy when she went to push him in the pool but she still managed to grab him and pull him in. something along those lines.

I would imagine most other internet forums aren't quite like this one.

moving on, come on veterans, fill the rest of us in. has then been another mass banning in the past? is 8 the most so far? or what is the record? funniest bans? give us some stories! heck, modtown, you can chime in to! just throw us some stats.

also girls, help a boob guy out and let's see some Ban-a-palooza wild and free top shots minus the shirts and bras! kick up the fun a notch! heck, write Ban-a-palooza 2015 on some boobs! lol I remember thinking how bad ass it was at lollapalooza seeing the girls topless, usually with the two pieces of black tape covering their nips. oh boy, good times! thought that was the shit not to mention I couldn't believe it was happening and I was there to see. ha, ha
Old 03-29-2015, 12:43 AM   #23
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
I'm still waiting on a confirmation LOTO actually got a ban. that one has me skeptical until I read it from a mod. (even then it's only 75% believable)

as for wreckshop, he actually took some massive dings throwing himself soo low that it could have been a perfect setup but then somehow he knocked himself out also. can't decide if it's like pulling on the rope in a tug of war and then letting go so the other team falls on their ass and somehow having his foot caught in the rope or if it was more like he sidestepped Dorthy when she went to push him in the pool but she still managed to grab him and pull him in. something along those lines.

I would imagine most other internet forums aren't quite like this one.

moving on, come on veterans, fill the rest of us in. has then been another mass banning in the past? is 8 the most so far? or what is the record? funniest bans? give us some stories! heck, modtown, you can chime in to! just throw us some stats.

also girls, help a boob guy out and let's see some Ban-a-palooza wild and free top shots minus the shirts and bras! kick up the fun a notch! heck, write Ban-a-palooza 2015 on some boobs! lol I remember thinking how bad ass it was at lollapalooza seeing the girls topless, usually with the two pieces of black tape covering their nips. oh boy, good times! thought that was the shit not to mention I couldn't believe it was happening and I was there to see. ha, ha

there aren't any forums like this, but Wreckshop, and Lotto, completely lost it here,
its amazing what grown ass men will post to make themselves look better to a certain audience...
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 01:53 AM   #24
Bombay
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I actually found wreckshop's posts pretty entertaining. I have no clue why some of you fuckedtards took anything he said seriously and bothered arguing with him. All that's left are the same boring asstards who post 500 times a day but your posts aren't even worth reading. That's evident because all you can figure out to talk about are the people who got banned.

I would like to know one thing though. How in the FUCK do you get banned for something you supposedly did "offboard"?

For instance suppose me and hardhat like to meetup at chicas and bang bitches in between dollar beers and shots of wild turkey. Then one day I find out he barebacked my atf so I text him saying the next time I see him I'm gonna whack him over the head with a 9 iron. All he has to do is forward that threatening text to an eccie mod and get me banned? Is that how it works?
Bombay is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:38 AM   #25
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
there aren't any forums like this, but Wreckshop, and Lotto, completely lost it here,
its amazing what grown ass men will post to make themselves look better to a certain audience...
Let's recap these two quickly, shall we? LOTO was posting about a coven of witchwhores, being pimped by WU and some nameless modtards.
Wreckshop posted about being gang raped in an African prison and contracting HIV in the process.
How could this possibly make them "look better" to any audience?
They just look BAT SHIT CRAZY to me... Both of them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombay View Post
I actually found wreckshop's posts pretty entertaining. I have no clue why some of you fuckedtards took anything he said seriously and bothered arguing with him. All that's left are the same boring asstards who post 500 times a day but your posts aren't even worth reading. That's evident because all you can figure out to talk about are the people who got banned.

I would like to know one thing though. How in the FUCK do you get banned for something you supposedly did "offboard"?

For instance suppose me and hardhat like to meetup at chicas and bang bitches in between dollar beers and shots of wild turkey. Then one day I find out he barebacked my atf so I text him saying the next time I see him I'm gonna whack him over the head with a 9 iron. All he has to do is forward that threatening text to an eccie mod and get me banned? Is that how it works?
Please use a wood, going for distance here. Nine iron would only hurt a lil...pfff. But threats of violence and threats of outing are two different things. An off board threat of violence is a matter for the police to handle, and the way guys talk shit online it wouldn't have much weight to it. And unless your ATF's name was Julie, well then that matter is of no concern. Threats of outing are "nuclear in nature". Even an idle threat has to be dealt with with the same iron fist as an actual outing. A phone call between you and I, unless taped would be hard to prove. A text or email could easily be forwarded to Eccie staff. By nuclear I reckon they are referring to the devastation and also, once detonated there's no turning back. Can't unring the bell, can't put the bullet back in the gun. But the nuclear fallout from Hiroshima is just now clearing. And then come the tidal wave tsunami flooding the nuclear power plant. Once unleashed there's no telling what could happen next. Cue Godzilla as an exaggerated example.
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm trying to apply common sense in the matter and not trying to do the mods job for them. Our entire lifestyle depends on being disconnected from our RW identities. Social scorn alone could be devastating to anyone involved. Loss of income, divorces, child custody... I'm certain there's more fallout but these come to mind first.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:40 AM   #26
JustMeCLTXGG
Valued Poster

Quote:
a) must have missed the tantalizing threads from Bombay. I will look again to be sure.
b) here you are at the Festival reading and commenting on the same thing you're bashing? eh, Ban-a-palooza welcomes all kinds!

FYI, it's called having some fun. Ban-a-palooza would like to extend you an honorable mention but your entry form was early and didn't fall in with the mass ban. Bans before The Big Ban Theory were chosen not to be included.

Quote:

maybe if you did read a little more you would see this was posed and asked (in a more simple form). DickEmDown stated it was above his pay grade (if he was understood correctly). no one else answered as to how enforcement/proof would work.

I seem to remember bringing you up to speed in several other threads. so I could ask why you would care to be brought up to speed on things you find boring and not worth reading? or ask why do I bother.

ok, don't be the party pooper at the festival please.

edit:
dammit Hardhat! I was fixing to crash! lol

Quote:
They just look BAT SHIT CRAZY to me... Both of them.
^ this! ha, ha!

Quote:
Cue Godzilla
damn! we got Godzilla at the festival now? awesome!

Old 03-29-2015, 02:48 AM   #27
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMeCLTXGG View Post
ok, don't be the party pooper at the festival please.
LOL
He said poop...
Old 03-29-2015, 03:38 AM   #28
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:

Outing someone off board carries a penalty when proven as well. As Dh has said there is now ZERO tolerance for that.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:17 AM   #29
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Points taste like chicken... banning, not so much. More like salsa.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:38 AM   #30
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

How's that pollo en salsa taste, HV?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women