Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35190
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Who is your favorite entry of Ban-a-palooza 2015?
Alyssa XOXO 20 28.99%
Anna Star 3 4.35%
Dorthy_Monroe 29 42.03%
LuckOfTheOrient (is this a confirmed BAN?) 2 2.90%
tayresse04 1 1.45%
The Player 1 1.45%
wreckshop 4 5.80%
WTF 9 13.04%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-13-2015, 05:42 PM   #151
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
PMS?

XOXO/Zani is that you?

Hey, women get PMS. But men get the women with PMS. It's a match made in Houston, cough, cough, hell.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:48 PM   #152
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
I don't really understand why she was banned again, of course I understood the first time, but whatever she posted about the urban dictionary made absolutely zero sense to me & probably 99% of the people who read it.

Just imagining a world where Dynomite Joe & Tony Gambino were mods and the likely never-ending ban hammering that would ensue, lol.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1335319

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #153
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Whether or not you, or 99% of the people here, get it, is irrelevant.

It's already been made clear. It doesn't matter if you out someone's personal info in public, or in private. You pay the price.

She threw my personal info around in public once...she threw it around in private this time...she'll learn...or she won't...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 05:58 PM   #154
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

It's already been made clear. It doesn't matter if you out someone's personal info in public, or in private. You pay the price.

She threw my personal info around in public once...she threw it around in private this time...she'll learn...or she won't...
They never do as you can tell the bans just keep getting longer & longer !!!

What do these whores benefit from outing we will never know... But that has to be the most ignorant thing someone could do in this buisness bevause they will never be trusted again..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:09 PM   #155
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

Gotcha & agreed zero tolerance on outing no matter who is doing it. Damn though, she was gone a really long time, you'd think she would have learned.

~
Old 04-13-2015, 06:23 PM   #156
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
They never do as you can tell the bans just keep getting longer & longer !!!

What do these whores benefit from outing we will never know... But that has to be the most ignorant thing someone could do in this buisness bevause they will never be trusted again..

This coming from someone who likes to reveal tidbits of what goes on in PMs to the entire Eccie community.

Old 04-13-2015, 06:47 PM   #157
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I can tell anyone I want that you apologized to me in my inbox as long as I don't post the pm.. Again your ability to Comphrehend certain words is a personal problem... I have never outed anyones RW information on this board and I will never do it because it accomplishes nothing...
Old 04-13-2015, 06:55 PM   #158
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dorthy you have said several times that you would show his PM to anyone who wants to see it, so how is that different that posting it here? I don't want to get into it with you all over again, but it was my understanding that we are not to share the contents of PMs PERIOD.

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Seems to me sharing someone's PM with anyone who asks to see it is just as big an invasion of privacy as posting it here. Let's say for example Wakeup PMd his wife in London about everything he planned to do to her when she arrived and every perverted (this is pretend, lol) thing that he wanted her to do to him. Then she just decided to share that with every member on Eccie, because she can, I'm thinking that wouldn't go over too well with him.

Maybe a MOD can clarify this.

~
Old 04-13-2015, 07:07 PM   #159
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I can tell anyone I want that you apologized to me in my inbox as long as I don't post the pm.. Again your ability to Comphrehend certain words is a personal problem... I have never outed anyones RW information on this board and I will never do it because Ive had it happen to me and it gets you nowhere...
The bottom line is this, you were outing personal details of a conversation to the entire public. That makes you a shitty person and a shitty provider. But anyone with any intelligence would realize that by now. I can honestly say that you are the worst provider bar none in the entire hobby world. There is no way you could make it elsewhere.

Old 04-13-2015, 07:07 PM   #160
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

That's a great point Lexie. Short answer is that direct quotes and sharing with other members the exact PM is a violation. (Those who have received forwarded 3rd party PMs need to RTM them) But paraphrasing (within certain parameters) is allowable. It's a slippery slope at best.
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:16 PM   #161
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks jad

~
Old 04-13-2015, 07:16 PM   #162
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #163
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchToast View Post
The bottom line is this, you were outing personal details of a conversation to the entire public. That makes you a shitty person and a shitty provider. But anyone with any intelligence would realize that by now. I can honestly say that you are the worst provider bar none in the entire hobby world. There is no way you could make it elsewhere.

there was nothing personal about the pm but ok im done with this thread...
Old 04-13-2015, 07:39 PM   #164
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=FrenchToast;1056604430]The bottom line is this, you were outing personal details of a conversation to the entire public. That makes you a shitty person and a shitty provider. But anyone with any intelligence would realize that by now. I can honestly say that you are the worst provider bar none in the entire hobby world. There is no way you could make it elsewhere.

Okay, even I'm going to have to disagree with you on this French Toast, she's obviously doing a lot right, she does in fact have 73 all positive reviews. There's A LOT of terrible providers out there and the entire hobby world is a really big place, lol.

~
Old 04-13-2015, 09:03 PM   #165
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
That's a great point Lexie. Short answer is that direct quotes and sharing with other members the exact PM is a violation. (Those who have received forwarded 3rd party PMs need to RTM them) But paraphrasing (within certain parameters) is allowable. It's a slippery slope at best.
That is a good explanation of the guideline, (I think), but I'm not certain it's an accurate interpretation of it though. It seems to me that sharing/forwarding a PM is not an infraction until that information is posted in a public forum. Even then, a paraphrased message of the same content can be posted in public. By deductive reasoning so could a paraphrased PM be forwarded.
Forgive me JaD, I'm not trying to be a smartass, just trying to muck through some of the gray areas. Sharing PMs as opposed to posting them can get pretty gray, don't you think?

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Sharing PMs and posting direct quotes appear to be two separate issues.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women