Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59887
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40304
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2014, 06:47 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Fundraiser Drop Off in San Antonio Wednesday

For those of you that have shown interest in the Fundraiser here in Austin I'll be down in San Antonio Wednesday afternoon and evening.

Somewhere in that time frame I will set aside a couple of hours to be someplace convenient to stop by should you want to make a donation, Here in Austin we typical do them at breasteraunts or strip clubs.

I would appreciate a suggestion or two for what might work from 5:3o to 7:30 taking SA Traffic into consideration.

I've told a few of you I owe you a beer and you will be welcome to collect whether or not there is a donation....

Below is what we are looking for.

STILL NEED!

35 Stockings
25 bottles of male cologne
15 bottles of female cologne

Small Stocking stuffers like playing cards, marbles, hot wheels cards, etc
Board games like Clue, Monopoly, Life, Apples to Apples, Chess, Checkers, Dominoes, etc

12 Basket Balls
8 Soccer Balls

20 Stuffed Animals like Teddy Bears
Winter Jackets in Large and X-Large
Knit Hats
Gloves in assorted sizes
2 Trees with all the ornaments and strings of lights

Gift Cards from:

HEB or Randalls
Walmart or Target
Payless Shoe Store
Visa, MasterCard or AMEX
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 10:03 PM   #2
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I wonder how many of these criteria your fundraiser meets?

http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/say...charity-cheats
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
Whispers

We are not some official organization.... just a bunch of like minded people that get together to try to do something for some less fortunate people every year.....

Feel free to come on out and get involved if you like. There are several members that have been invited to the kids Christmas party every year as well as an outing we pay for them to go on and last year a few that volunteered to sort and bag donations helped load the trailer and went to unload it at the kids school.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #4
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
We are not some official organization.... just a bunch of like minded people
In other words, a grift mob.

But keep telling the tale, there's plenty of suckers with guilty consciences on this board. A veritable thief's paradise.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 06:41 AM   #5
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I'm thinking of starting a charity to provide gender reassignment surgery to bullying mysogynist assholes. so they can learn to take it up the ass like they dish it out.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 08:42 AM   #6
bigjimt52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
I'm thinking of starting a charity to provide gender reassignment surgery to bullying mysogynist assholes. so they can learn to take it up the ass like they dish it out.
you better raise a truck load of money cause there are alot of those assholes on here.....heres 10 to get it started....good luck....
bigjimt52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:19 AM   #7
Chincho
BANNED

Stay on topic, and shouldn't this be in the sandbox?
Chincho is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:41 AM   #8
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinde View Post
Now that's a cause I can get behind!
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #9
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Why is this threAD, and the one in Austin Coed, allowed to continue? Guideline #30 seems apply:

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.

And yet, another threAD by this member. Where are the Mods? Why is this allowed? Is it because the OP intimidates the Mods tasked with reigning him in? Or worse?

Clearly he advertises for a "social event," and a "similar activity." Why is this open?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:04 AM   #10
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Closed. Seems trolls like to shit on anything they feel like trashing in order to take the original point off topic.

Please PM the OP if you wish to help.

If I can make it down, I'll help the cause.

Not Hobby Related. Moved to Sandbox.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:02 PM   #11
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

After further review and discussion behind the scenes I am re opening this thread. My original reason for closing it was to prevent the assholes of the board from attacking something good. I work with a similar organization in the DFW area and just like the OP, it is something dear to my heart and I would not want trolls trying to derail and attack at every turn. There are many people on this board with big hearts, grant it they may not always show it but they are everywhere here.

I have spoken with the OP and he understands my reasons and we have come to a happy agreement. I will leave this open and San Antonio Staff will be watching. Those who high jack this thread will be dealt with because this event at this time of the year is not about you or y'all's petty grievances with anyone on the board. It's about something much bigger, helping those who need help at Christmas. Put aside your petty bickering and trolling attacks and realize there are those who do care. Maybe even put yourself in the shoes of those who need help. Imagine that there are people out there who's purpose it is to stop those who give help to you. Imagine it is your kids who do not receive help because of a few who's purpose it is to destroy it. How does that make you feel?
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 12:34 PM   #12
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default I'm glad this was re-opened

Whispers,

Put me down for a soccer ball, basketball and two stuffed toys.

Let me know where and when in SA.

CK1942 - I will also pick up somethings for your drive, LADIES since CK's drive is for the Women's Shelter, I need ideas for good gifts for needy moms. A little assist please.

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 01:36 PM   #13
Whispers

Thank-you Von, Bonn and Mokoa.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post
Whispers,

CK1942 - I will also pick up somethings for your drive, LADIES since CK's drive is for the Women's Shelter, I need ideas for good gifts for needy moms. A little assist please.

Dogg
I will let you know as well as post it here.

MANY years ago while I owned a business in San Antonio I ran a drive for the women's shelter. When you drop by remember to ask me about a funny story regarding part of the promotion during the drive.

I was asked recently if I could assist a lady in a shelter in an unusual way. There was a shortage of day care available for when she needed to do a job interview as she was trying to get on her feet. She put me in touch with a nearby facility and I prepaid a block of hours at the day care that the she was able to use as she needed. You might look into if that is needed.

From prior work with them in the past a lot of them leave quickly from their situation and have needed make-up products and books for kids of all ages to pass the time with.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:57 PM   #14
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post
Whispers,

Dogg
Will be doing the same, but I am only in town on Tuesday. So maybe somebody can help me make the connection.

Wait I could go to Austin to see one of the Austin gals and drop off, I really like this idea. So see you when I see you.

Thanks for what you do, don't mind the negative thinkers that is what they do so good!!
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #15
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I would love to donate, but . . .

I'm not too fond of the OP posting the times, dates, and locations of these drop offs.

For safety's sake, some things need not be discussed so openly.

I would love to drop off something for a great cause, without getting picked up or watched.

There was an incident that happened in Houston a while back whereas everyone had gathered up to donate to a good cause too.

If you've heard the story, you know what happened.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women