Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 12-21-2014, 10:12 AM   #151
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Link cocksucker. The queen of babble. Got one?
You're the dick-licking jackass who needs to cough up a friggin link to prove that December 17th doesn't precede December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:16 AM   #152
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the dick-licking jackass who needs to cough up a friggin link to prove that December 17th doesn't precede December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
what is new? Nothing just your usual mindless bullshit...Dismissed cocksucker.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:19 AM   #153
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
what is new? Nothing just your usual mindless bullshit...Dismissed cocksucker.
Where's your friggin link showing that December 17th doesn't precede December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
Old 12-21-2014, 11:10 AM   #154
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
[/QUOT

BTW, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, a 17 December post trumps your 20/20 hindsight 19 December post, jackass!!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Here you are you stupid cocksucker. You brought it up you own it.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #155
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here you are you stupid cocksucker. You brought it up you own it.
You stupidly claimed your info posted on the 19th somehow preceded the same info posted on the 17th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Now your dick-licking ass needs to produce a genuine calendar where it shows December 19th, 2014, precedes December 17th, 2014, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Old 12-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #156
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You stupidly claimed your info posted on the 19th somehow preceded the same info posted on the 17th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Now your dick-licking ass needs to produce a genuine calendar where it shows December 19th, 2014, precedes December 17th, 2014, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. Still no link from you which proclaims bull shit. You had to deflect from getting your ass kicking on Cuba .
Old 12-21-2014, 01:14 PM   #157
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
you are so full of shit your eyes are brown. That would be you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Still no link from you which proclaims bull shit. You're the only jackass that needs a link to learn that December 17th preceded December 19th, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. You had to deflect from getting your ass kicking on Cuba. You're the jackass that cannot back up your remarks with proof, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Go fuck yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp!
Old 12-21-2014, 03:03 PM   #158
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Go fuck yourself, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp!
You keep saying it, but no link to prove it. If stupidity was contagious you would be the typhoid Mary of the board.. Blow up dipshit.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You keep saying it, but no link to prove it. If stupidity was contagious you would be the typhoid Mary of the board.. Blow up dipshit.
So, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your dumb-as-fuck ass concedes it's beyond your microscopic intellectual ability to discern what was posted on December 17th and December 19th ... in this solitary thread. Further, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you concede you're so fuckin' stupid you do not understand that you quoted the fuckin' link in your fuckin' post at # 139, you chicken shit jackass!!!! Is that what your dumb ass is admitting to, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
Old 12-21-2014, 05:47 PM   #160
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your dumb-as-fuck ass concedes it's beyond your microscopic intellectual ability to discern what was posted on December 17th and December 19th ... in this solitary thread. Further, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, you concede you're so fuckin' stupid you do not understand that you quoted the fuckin' link in your fuckin' post at # 139, you chicken shit jackass!!!! Is that what your dumb ass is admitting to, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp?
It is fun to watch your dumb ass jump up and down, wave your little hands, get red in the face and spew shit. FYI chicken dick I posted nothing in this thread on the 17th.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:54 PM   #161
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is fun to watch your dumb ass jump up and down, wave your little hands, get red in the face and spew shit.
Quite wrong, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, the real entertainment is actually seeing to what degree you'll fuck-up and reveal how incredibly stupid you are in your next post.
Old 12-21-2014, 06:27 PM   #162
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Yawwwwnnn!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:29 PM   #163
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Funny how the R-Wingers worry about how the Castros treat the citizens of Cuba. When Batista was in charge, he basically butchered the people and he was an ally of the US. Many countries took the assets of citizens and companies and we are best of friends with them. Think of when the Saudi family nationalized the oil industry. I heard on 60 minutes tonight that only Congress can lift the embargo and that is unlikely to happen as long as Republicans are in charge. Not really sure what has changed. Also, why are illegal immigrants from Cuba any better than those from Central America? If they make it to dry ground, they get to stay. Don't think they add anything special to our way of life that is better than Mexicans or others from south of the border. I say open relations with Cuba and maybe half of Miami will self-deport.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:42 PM   #164
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJoe View Post
Funny how the R-Wingers worry about how the Castros treat the citizens of Cuba. When Batista was in charge, he basically butchered the people and he was an ally of the US. Many countries took the assets of citizens and companies and we are best of friends with them. Think of when the Saudi family nationalized the oil industry. I heard on 60 minutes tonight that only Congress can lift the embargo and that is unlikely to happen as long as Republicans are in charge. Not really sure what has changed. Also, why are illegal immigrants from Cuba any better than those from Central America? If they make it to dry ground, they get to stay. Don't think they add anything special to our way of life that is better than Mexicans or others from south of the border. I say open relations with Cuba and maybe half of Miami will self-deport.
Funny how dim-retards want to forget that the severest sanctions placed on Cuba happened during the JFK and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's administrations, and that while lib-retards superciliously walk the streets of Ferguson, MO, protesting the death of one thug they are hypocrites who are quite willing to forget about the some 141,000 mostly innocent killed in Cuba under the Castro regime. BTW, Joe, when was it that FDR became a R-Winger? That "KC" must stand for "knowledge challenged", right Joe? Comrade Raul said there will be no political changes in Cuba, so why do you stupidly imagine there would be more people headed towards Cuba than away from Cuba as they have been running away from the Castros for the last 50 years?
Old 12-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #165
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quite wrong, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, the real entertainment is actually seeing to what degree you'll fuck-up and reveal how incredibly stupid you are in your next post.
LMFAO it is why you could not come up with a link you stupid son of a bitch...: Where is the link runner up for the DOTY ? :

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women