Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2015, 09:07 PM   #1
TXCatHerder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Meeting at the Outcall

I had a provider in Oklahoma last year have me meet her downstairs in the lobby of the hotel for an outcall. This was a relatively nice 5-star with 20+ people chatting by a fireplace, a bar, and lounging couches in the lobby. Needless to say, I was a bit nervous about this the first time.

She stated the police cannot meet you outside of the room and take you into the room for a sting. This struck me similar as asking, "Are you a cop?" or having the client grab them to prove you are not a cop type theatrics. Is this a true condition for not getting caught in a sting?

She explained later walking in as an appropriately dressed hotel guest attracts less attention than a lady walking in alone to a room or sneaking to a side door and having the client open the door as well. If a security guard sees the same woman sneaking through a side door over several occasions, he may ask her to leave, detain, call the cops etc. But he would NEVER say a word if a hotel guest met the lady in the lobby and walked her to his room. She could be niece, sister, etc., and he would not risk insulting a guest. Is this true or BS?
TXCatHerder is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 06:55 AM   #2
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXCatHerder View Post
She stated the police cannot meet you outside of the room and take you into the room for a sting. This struck me similar as asking, "Are you a cop?" or having the client grab them to prove you are not a cop type theatrics. Is this a true condition for not getting caught in a sting?
I'm no authority on Oklahoma prostitution laws because I practice in Texas, but I can't imagine a hobbyist defending against a prostitution charge in any jurisdiction by arguing the provider met the hobbyist in a hotel's lobby. The whole idea seems silly to me. Also, contrary to popular belief, if a cop denies being a cop, or a cop posing as a provider (or a hobbyist, for that matter) allows touching, that's not 'entrapment' or any other viable legal defense to a charge of prostitution. Cops are allowed to lie -- in fact, it's part and parcel of working in an undercover capacity to lie (duh). A cop can engage in touching and that wouldn't negate the elements of the offense of prostitution.

Frankly, I don't understand the girl's theatrics. A prudent provider would enter a hotel, appropriately dressed, check into her room, and meet her client there. Opening side doors to let a client in or meeting a client in the lobby just exposes the provider and the hobbyist to public view and increases the chances of drawing the interest of LE.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 10:08 PM   #3
TXCatHerder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Thank you ShysterJon.
TXCatHerder is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women