Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2022, 08:59 AM   #61
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Encounters: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computerwise View Post
Showing papers is only where it begins as we learned from Nazi Germany, or did we? People had to prove they were not Jewish, show their papers. And we see how that ended.

Not saying we are there yet, just saying why ever abridge America's greatest commodity, freedom. Especially when it does nothing except create political chaos.

Someone name one, just one governmental program that stopped or reduced its exercises because all was solved. Social Security created to help older people retire and open up jobs, today everyone with a mental claim gets it. The Rural Electric Agency is still funded, created to help get power out to rural areas. Where do we need to get power today? Income taxes and the IRS, talk about over reach, lol. The government now has the right to monitor and take your money without notice, without a subpoena, without service. Wake up one day and you are broke. No explanation, surprise!!

Governments never reduce themselves, they grow and grow until revolution occurs. At least it has been in human history.

My point is if a Mayor can mandate showing papers for Covid vaccination, what is next?? Will it grow or does it stop as the pandemic lessens?? History shows it will grow and abridge more and more of our liberties.
Very Well Said !

People are happy with the rules as long as it's their point of view.
Cherokeechief is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 09:28 AM   #62
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Ok. My personal Covid experience:
First night, started feeling very rundown and coughing my ass off.
Most of that night and the next day, felt like absolute shit. Coughing a lot. Sore. Chest and head hurt from the coughing. Chills from the fever. Some congestion. Next day, a lot better. Still some coughing and still a bit sore and rundown though. Today, a lot better. Still a little bit rundown. But not bad. Almost back to normal.

So I guess it took about 3-1/2 days. Absolute shit the first day, not quite as bad second day, pretty much over it third day. I am vaccinated. Pfizer shots. Took my second shot in late August. Just for your info. Did being vaccinated help me get over it quickly? I don’t know. Just letting you guys know my personal experience.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 02:31 PM   #63
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Glad you're feeling better Al. I was In the Hospital with it myself. Lasted 4 days and out. Had it last Feb. Still believe people need to decide for themselves and not the Gov. Hope you stay well. I want to come back to NOLA later this year.
Old 01-22-2022, 05:04 PM   #64
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computerwise View Post
Showing papers is only where it begins as we learned from Nazi Germany, or did we? People had to prove they were not Jewish, show their papers…

Not saying we are there yet, just saying why ever abridge America's greatest commodity, freedom. Especially when it does nothing except create political chaos.

Someone name one, just one governmental program that stopped or reduced its exercises because all was solved. Social Security created to help older people retire and open up jobs, today everyone with a mental claim gets it. The Rural Electric Agency is still funded, created to help get power out to rural areas. Where do we need to get power today? Income taxes and the IRS, talk about over reach, lol. The government now has the right to monitor and take your money without notice, without a subpoena, without service. Wake up one day and you are broke. No explanation, surprise!!

Governments never reduce themselves, they grow and grow until revolution occurs. At least it has been in human history.

My point is if a Mayor can mandate showing papers for Covid vaccination, what is next?? Will it grow or does it stop as the pandemic lessens?? History shows it will grow and abridge more and more of our liberties.
I fully agree. There is way, WAY too much government interference with our freedom in the US of A.
They want us to get vaxed and prove it to avoid infecting others. They want us to have drivers licenses, marriage licenses, hunting licenses, fishing licenses and concealed weapons licenses ( except Texas). The government requires CPA certification, bar exams for attorneys, university degrees for nurses, physicians and surgeons. Even dentists! Why can’t the barber on the corner extract teeth like in the old Wild West? Where does it end? Clearly as suppressed as Nazi Germany. We even have laws that prevents me from driving on the left side of the road as in Great Britain and Japan. And the GOP are passing laws so we cannot vote without showing our papers. Women can have abortions whenever they want! This has gone way too far.
And now we HAVE to wear masks and show vax passes in some bars in New Orleans!!!
I may have to move to Somalia, a Banana Republic in South America or some other truely democratic country to regain my FREEDOM.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 05:56 PM   #65
Shownuff85
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Myren I love your sarcasm dude !!!😂
Shownuff85 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 07:40 PM   #66
Computerwise
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Myren your points are flawed. One who loves and appreciates freedom, innovation, respects others even when they are different from you, even when they have different opinions is the point. When a person cannot chose what goes into his body, that is an infringement of freedom. Do you understand that?

First point being vaccinated will not prevent you from spreading Covid, it does not. Even vaccinated people get Covid and spread it. So knowing this why are people wanting to show papers has not to do with preventing infectious diseases. If it did we would have to prove we had the flu shot, in order to watch our sons and daughters play sports at their high school. Covid was something very new and as such we did not understand it. We fear what we do not understand and so the lock down occurred to help curtail that fear. We learned it is not as deadly as some feared it was, we learned ways to treat it and prevent it. The lock down and all the subsequent laws were wrong and those who fought for these laws now refuse to observe the truth, refuse to say they were fearful and maybe wrong. As we have learned much about Covid since February of 2020. But it is hard for some people to just say they were wrong.

Now on to your point about licenses, having obstacles to overcome does not abridge freedom, can you see the difference. Well, let me explain. If you desire to be a CPA, attorney, doctor, you must attend a school and be certified, you have a choice whether or not to pursue that career or not, knowing the obstacles that lie ahead. If it is mandated you get vaccinated where is the choice where is the freedom? Do you see the difference? The other licenses are merely taxes, no tests or school, for a marriage license, fishing license nor hunting license. Just pay your fees and taxes and all is the way Uncle Sam likes it.

And are you stating that people need not show papers to vote? No one need be a citizen of this great country in order to vote, so bring in the isis people and our enemies and let them vote too?? Each citizen gets a vote, one vote only and we have to ensure the integrity of our elections. I prefer that Iranians do not get the right to vote here. What a mess our country would be in if they could? And also again, we have a choice to vote or not vote, knowing the obstacles that lie in our way, having to prove we are citizens and only being allowed to vote once. Do you understand choices and freedom?

Your arguments Myren do not hold water and are just invalid. But some people I guess like being in a society where they are told what to do and when to do it. That is fine I respect your opinion and your desire, just dont put that desire on the rest of us, is all I ask. I dont care if your fearful, or anyone else for that matter. And as an America i dont have to care, it is my right to believe as i do, or is that concept too far developed for some?

Myren moving to Somalia might be right for you or a Banana Republic. I suggest go there, live for a while and see how much how you like living in those places. It might be the right answer for you. I dont even ask you to respect my opinion because in all likelihood you will not, simply because it is not in agreement with yours. I will still respect yours though.
Computerwise is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 06:38 AM   #67
JohnBlack
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

I feel sorry for your ignorance!!! It’s not experimental, it’s a vaccine that’s been around for over two decades!!! Have you ever heard of “sarrs” from multiple decades ago?!? It’s the exact same virus with a slight mutation. Your ignorance is causing harm and creating death; stop spreading your misinformation!!! You’re creating death and illness because of your ignorance!!!
JohnBlack is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 07:34 PM   #68
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBlack View Post
I feel sorry for your ignorance!!! It’s not experimental, it’s a vaccine that’s been around for over two decades!!! Have you ever heard of “sarrs” from multiple decades ago?!? It’s the exact same virus with a slight mutation. Your ignorance is causing harm and creating death; stop spreading your misinformation!!! You’re creating death and illness because of your ignorance!!!
I can only go from what I have personally witnessed, and experienced, over the last two years. The vaccine clearly does absolutely nothing to stop the spread. I know a lot of people who were vaccinated and still caught it and were sick like a dog, including myself (Pfizer) and my ex wife (Moderna.)
Almost everyone in the shop I work in caught it and was out for almost two weeks over a couple of months span. Some were vaccinated, some were not. All, including me, had the symptoms and were sick like a dog. I’m still dealing with a cough about a month later. My second vaccine shot was at the end of August. Had Covid about a month ago.

Now among people who have a preexisting health condition, maybe it does help. I don’t know. But among average reasonably healthy people, I have noticed no difference whatsoever between the people who were vaccinated and the people who were unvaccinated.

This is not a political stance by me or saying you shouldn’t get the vaccine. This is not info from a podcast or studies from the CDC. This is actually what happened to me and people I know.
Just relaying personal experience and I have noticed similar stories on social media.
I firmly believe everyone should do their own research and be free to make up their own minds. Because regardless of what you may believe, it definitely does not stop the spread. That much is clear.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 08:28 PM   #69
Cherokeechief
Premium Access

Now they're saying that a 4th booster may be needed in the Fall.
Old 02-22-2022, 10:16 AM   #70
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Does anyone know of a place that allows for fast test results for the non vaccinated so they can attend events for that post 72 hour period?

Luckily I haven’t had to get a lady to take one cause all have been vaccinated so we could attend dinner dates and events. But I can see how probably more ladies won’t take a vaxx who do this majority wise.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 12:29 AM   #71
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Interesting thread. I wonder how this whole thing will play out the remainder of the year into '24. At some point people will realize they been lied to. How will that be reconciled?

If you don't know your rights......it's because you don't have any.........something to think about as we move thru the remainder of the year into next...

Ijs
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 05:37 AM   #72
FairfieldMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I remember when people were saying this will end up like the seasonal flu and it was no big deal. News today is the administration will declare an end to the emergency in May and COVID will be an annual vaccine just like the flu.

The same people who said it was like the flu, “muh freedoms!”
FairfieldMan is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 11:45 AM   #73
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is most likely the most imformative thread on this board.
I'm going to follow this. Thank you.
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2023, 02:57 PM   #74
myren1900
The hand of the Goddess

Encounters: 110
Lightbulb

Indeed will be interesting to see what will happen. My guess is that vaccines will me modified to work better against new Covid variants and will be available as an annual vaccine similar to flu vaccines.
The most recent 7-day infection rate average as of Jan 30 was 39,307 cases and 446.
deaths. 7-day averages for hospitalization is 21,867 with 2,650 in ICU.
Total number of cases in the US is 102 mill and 1.11 mill dead.

myren1900 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 05:47 PM   #75
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So has anything changed for anyone lately?
R.M. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women