Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47401
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2015, 12:28 AM   #46
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickForFun View Post
There is a review on here where when the door opened it was the guys ex wife.

So he finally got a blowjob from her right?

Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 07:47 AM   #47
Ediblecock
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I've always had it hot for my neighbor. Then one day I walked in to a place and layed on the table and the girl said my girl would be in soon. I'm face down, she comes in and starts the massage. After some time she reaches under and grabs the boys. Says how she can wait to get that inside her. I roll over and we both look at each other and go "oh shit". I smiled and said I won't tell if you don't.

Now we meet regularly at home when the other is out of town.
Ediblecock is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:23 AM   #48
HeatMissile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediblecock View Post
I've always had it hot for my neighbor. Then one day I walked in to a place and layed on the table and the girl said my girl would be in soon. I'm face down, she comes in and starts the massage. After some time she reaches under and grabs the boys. Says how she can wait to get that inside her. I roll over and we both look at each other and go "oh shit". I smiled and said I won't tell if you don't.

Now we meet regularly at home when the other is out of town.
Oh man!! Insert "_______" for "neighbor" and go "If only, if only..." That's enough to fuel adolescent-like fantasies for masterbation for years!! (Good one, EC!!)
HeatMissile is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:04 PM   #49
Flirtatousfemalefan
Gaining Momentum

Wink Choices and Situations

Dear Ms. Nash:
I am just wondering if there are any situations in which you might consider interacting with someone with whom you knew in you civilian life? What would be your limits and what would you consider off limits? Also what makes you suspicious within written conversation thinking that you would know someone? What are the little things that tend to set your antenae off to saying I think I might know this person? Also how do you tend to follow up and what in your gut tells you before you know that it would be definitive? Considering that this might be a small world sometimes depending on where you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Nash View Post
a few years ago I received a P411 request from a guy who's name sounded very familiar then he sent a physical description of himself since he wanted me to know he was disabled and in a wheelchair. Then it clicked where I knew him from. He was my daughter's high school counselor. She had been out of school for a few years and he wouldn't have known who I was but I couldn't get passed knowing it was someone my daughter knew so I didn't book him.
I was "booked" and that's all he knew. No need to let him know I knew who he was in his real life etc.
Flirtatousfemalefan is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 09:31 PM   #50
HeatMissile
Valued Poster

Default Huh??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirtatousfemalefan View Post
Dear Ms. Nash:
I am just wondering if there are any situations in which you might consider interacting with someone with whom you knew in you civilian life? What would be your limits and what would you consider off limits? Also what makes you suspicious within written conversation thinking that you would know someone? What are the little things that tend to set your antenae off to saying I think I might know this person? Also how do you tend to follow up and what in your gut tells you before you know that it would be definitive? Considering that this might be a small world sometimes depending on where you are?
What's the basis for your questions? They seem quite pointed, almost mocking or provocative. I can't find anything that she (Ms. Nash) wrote or about her that would indicate that she lived a different life (military, police, or otherwise) - or where she made reference to her gut in assessing people.

Just curious. You put it out in the open, so I'm sure others are wondering "WTF?"...
Old 07-16-2015, 12:03 AM   #51
Flirtatousfemalefan
Gaining Momentum

Red face

The basis is that you never know who is the face behind the emails. Not that she had another life but she would have a civilian life. The basis behind the questions is to see what is the thought process when a provider is going through the process of screening. It is also to ask what certain things that she would come across that would make her think that there is a chance that this person could have encountered her or even be familiar with her since the topic is have you been with anyone that you knew outside of the hobby. That is why I was so probative and curious about the subject. So I could learn from the providers point of view.
Flirtatousfemalefan is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:38 AM   #52
HeatMissile
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flirtatousfemalefan View Post
The basis is that you never know who is the face behind the emails. Not that she had another life but she would have a civilian life. The basis behind the questions is to see what is the thought process when a provider is going through the process of screening. It is also to ask what certain things that she would come across that would make her think that there is a chance that this person could have encountered her or even be familiar with her since the topic is have you been with anyone that you knew outside of the hobby. That is why I was so probative and curious about the subject. So I could learn from the providers point of view.
Thanks for the explanation; I really wasn't trying to be nasty or mean. I can see what you mean, now - I took it for granted that she had seen a picture of the guy, or something similar. But no, nothing like that was mentioned. The only other thing I could think of is maybe the guy's name rang her memory... but it's not often a guy will give his real / whole name like that, either.

It would be interesting if Ms. Nash clarified how she knew or realized who the guy was before deciding not to accept him as a client. Thanks again for your reply!
Old 07-20-2015, 02:50 PM   #53
mack180
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

This is actually a topic of mine during some hobby chit-chatting one girl mentioned that she bumped into a previous teacher of hers but another one opened a door to who she recognized as a doctor (she's a nurse) so I asked what she did. Her comment was if she turned him away and he did remember her it might become an issue so she said she basically did him none stop for his whole allotted time with no talking about other professions and tried minimal eye contact. Or as she said I F'd him hard and good because she knew he was spoken for so after that fact what would he really say if he found out who she was.
mack180 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 01:16 AM   #54
kingone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I have something to add.... as i troll BP i notice this chick i used to hangout with YEARS ago but we never did anything sexual she always had her BF around.

i know shes having financial issues so... should i give her a call? i know who she is but she wont know who shes talking to until "she opens the door".

i havnt spoken to her in about a year now. i ran into her at the store and we hugged and cough up for the few minutes we had.. but that was that... should i or should i not?
kingone is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:10 PM   #55
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingone View Post
I have something to add.... as i troll BP i notice this chick i used to hangout with YEARS ago but we never did anything sexual she always had her BF around.

i know shes having financial issues so... should i give her a call? i know who she is but she wont know who shes talking to until "she opens the door".

i havnt spoken to her in about a year now. i ran into her at the store and we hugged and cough up for the few minutes we had.. but that was that... should i or should i not?
Shes on BP? You got your answer
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 12:31 PM   #56
kingone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanbychoice View Post
Shes on BP? You got your answer

hahaha should i tell her who i am over the phone? or just set it up as a usual call? turns out i found her HERE. this is her....

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=169245
kingone is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:21 PM   #57
Texanbychoice
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingone View Post
hahaha should i tell her who i am over the phone? or just set it up as a usual call? turns out i found her HERE. this is her....

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=169245
I would personally just set it up. When you show up. Play it off and have your session. Afterwards discuss her financial problems and see about working her into an arrangement. I wouldnt call her a SB because shes pro. But you can get better service im sure.
Texanbychoice is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women