Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > The Sandbox-Mississippi
The Sandbox-Mississippi The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2015, 08:00 AM   #46
Smile Guy 69
GOOFY FUCKER

Encounters: 24
Default It was still a nice thought and a very good try

Angel,

Thank you for the sentiment in your original post. Clearly we need more of that here, and it was certainly a good try. Unfortunately, the drama still started showing up even on this thread, but it was still a good thought. Obviously a lot of us liked your idea. Until now, I resisted the urge to weigh in again because I couldn't figure out how to say anything responsive that wasn't negative. Out of respect for the OP, I wanted to keep it positive or say nothing at all.

Angel, I certainly understand your frustration, but please keep in mind that many of us appreciate your attempt to change the tone here to something sweeter. Although we haven't met, I can tell you're a kind-hearted person. Please don't let unkindness from others change that. There will always be haters and instigators anywhere we go in life. Our challenge is to rise above and not let it get us down or make us bitter. Easier said than done sometimes because there's an awful lot of negativity to wade through, but I genuinely believe that the majority of people still mean well most of the time. Might sound a bit naive, but I choose to believe that until someone proves me wrong.

Let's not let a few bad apples spoil our fun or control our moods. Don't give them the satisfaction. Just because a few people seem to always bring the drama or turn things negative doesn't mean we should give up trying. We probably won't ever change them, so the key is how we choose to react to them. That's the only thing we ever truly control--our own actions and reactions.

So let's choose to keep being nice and trying to keep things positive. Otherwise the terrorists win!

Again, thank you for your sweet thought in starting this post. Despite your frustration, I believe you got a bunch of us thinking kind, happy thoughts, and that's always a good thing.

OK, I'll shut up now. Hope everyone continues to have lots of fun and always stay safe!
Smile Guy 69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:01 PM   #47
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Smile Guy for your kind words. You do have some very good points. I'm keeping my chin up, continuing to be positive and not letting the turkeys get me down, lol, thanks again!
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women