Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2015, 05:57 PM   #181
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
I believe it was a price comparison for the same item
Doughnuts don't have brains. Doughnuts don't have experience. Doughnuts don't have reputations. Doughnuts don't have discretion. If you're willing to strip those qualities, and all the other human aspects of a provider away, then sure, it's the same item.

If you're the kind of misogynistic moron that only sees holes when you look at a woman then you may as well save us all the trouble and just go fuck yourself.
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:04 PM   #182
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Very strong analogy, davidfree. The generalities of pussy to donuts have many parallels. An expensive donut seller would try to sell you, the buyer, on why you should overpay for his/her donuts.

"Oh, yeah. I make them with real sugar, not the artificial sweetener stuff. I use the finest flour, imported from Italy, enriched with honeydew from Jamaican bees, the finest in the world. Topped with glaze from Rome, boiled by lava, for the perfect taste. Once I combine these perfect ingredients, I fry each donut, in individual frying units, at exactly 437 degrees, the perfect temperature for the cooking oil, which comes from the mountains of Siberia, to preserve the crystalline flavor cells, to ensure each one has its own unique flavor (other donut makers fry them all at once). This is why I charge 5 times the going rate for donuts. I'm going to raise the price of my donuts next month, but if you buy 3 dozen in the next 2 days, I'll grandfather you in."

Meanwhile, there's valuable beachfront property in Nebraska, lined with silver sand, that I'm trying to get rid of.
Well, I was trying to keep it simple without going through all that! And, unlike comparing donuts to providers because of the holes, like some of you are anal about implying, it is an analogy about having the exact same item for two different prices, nothing more should be read into that!

But to put it in hobby terms, it is up to the provider to prove why she should be paid more for the exact same service, and it all has the same ending, it is the journey during that time from when communication starts to that ending that is the ultimate determining quality that decides how much she should have her donation at per the hobbyist. I hope that makes sense!

Providers will charge what they maybe feel is fair to guys for her services and to their monetary needs at the time. If they are on the high end of the donation spectrum, say $350/hr, then it eliminates many hobbyists that cannot or refuse to pay that high of a donation, but there are the ones that do not mind paying that rate for her.

Sure, she does not have to work as hard (seeing fewer guys for the same money in a month's time that a $200/hr provider) but the question is, does she see enough to cover those expenses or not. If so, great, if not, then she needs to rethink her business model, run specials through ads/lower her rate permanently and/or find another way to make a living/extra money.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:29 PM   #183
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcleod View Post
Doughnuts don't have brains. Doughnuts don't have experience. Doughnuts don't have reputations. Doughnuts don't have discretion. If you're willing to strip those qualities, and all the other human aspects of a provider away, then sure, it's the same item.

If you're the kind of misogynistic moron that only sees holes when you look at a woman then you may as well save us all the trouble and just go fuck yourself.
Anyone who is comparing donuts to pussy is one sexually deprived motherf*cker . . .
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 06:31 PM   #184
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You know that this post makes you look like an idiot, right?
He could've at least demanded some chocolate frosting on the higher priced donut.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:44 PM   #185
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
He could've at least demanded some chocolate frosting on the higher priced donut.
THREE DOLLARS?? WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SPRINKLES???
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:02 PM   #186
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post

But to put it in hobby terms, it is up to the provider to prove why she should be paid more for the exact same service....
This...is the point of the entire process, yet many cannot validate it, nor comprehend the message that others try to parlay to them.

One says to raise her rates SIMPLY BECAUSE the phone rings too much at a particular rate, NOT to provide better service. This is a crucial crossing point of the whole game. I'm raising my rates to KEEP THE PHONE FROM RINGING SO MUCH, not to provide better service.

I rest my case, your honor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Sure, she does not have to work as hard (seeing fewer guys for the same money in a month's time that a $200/hr provider) but the question is, does she see enough to cover those expenses or not.
Won't have 'to work as hard' is two-fold in this situation. 'Not work as hard' could mean fewer appts, BUT could also mean half-assing through the sessions that one is 'working' in. Let's just get to the meat of it, here. For an hour's work, many want to 'work' 15-20 minutes...while collecting the whole hour's pay.

You know who you are, ladies.

Y'all know I love y'all. Just saying. Y'all gotta act right. You can't be charging all kinds of rates and then don't wanna act right.

If you ain't gonna work but 3 hours a week, then WORK HARD those 3 hours. Don't half-ass it.

That's all I'm saying.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:02 PM   #187
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
THREE DOLLARS?? WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY SPRINKLES???
YMMV
Old 03-12-2015, 07:04 PM   #188
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Is that upselling, or does it come with the whole package??

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:07 PM   #189
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Is that upselling, or does it come with the whole package??

Good question!

That takes this pussy and donut theory to another level.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:28 PM   #190
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:09 AM   #191
dmcleod
Valued Poster

Quote:
Mhmmmm expensive chocolate....
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 01:59 PM   #192
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:

You definitely have a vagina between your legs, Don't respond to my posting by cherry picking my words.

Everybody's in here for different reasons and that's ok, I don't give a F what your hobby mentality on whats right or wrong is.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women