Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Altbier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 87
Default Let's talk about the Halloween social

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
A note about our 11th annual hollow weenie -- whether totally private venue or not -- the event will still happen. And it will be a lot of fun during the event and afterwards even more so I am sure. Basic events rules remain uniform whether public or private venues.

My target cutoff date for the private venue is Friday, Oct. 4. Need to know by then how many locals will commit to being there. Locals are the basic foundation for the private venue as indeed for all of our events.

I can be totally open with the following data: so far, local gents are the bulk of the support and more than 40 have stepped up. I've also heard from 8 or more gents from afar who want to attend. And from 7 ladies from afar.

Thing is: we absolutely cannot count on folks from a distance being there. Too much can easily interfere - distance, travel issues, weather, etc.

So far 12 local ladies are on my committed list (and, hate to say this out loud, but I absolutely cannot rely on each of them to be there because I know "stuff happens") and quite frankly 12 ladies local and 7 ladies from afar = "sausage fest" at worst. A 2 to 1 gents to ladies ratio simply doesn't work at events like HW or XXXmas or Mardi GrasiASS, etc.. Gotta be at least 1 to 1 or maybe 1.5 to 1 to make chemistry at these larger events work properly.

I do totally understand (and support) that many ladies simply cannot commit a month in advance even though very many likely will be there anyway, even if only for a portion of the evening.

34 ladies attended last night; 9 were from afar. 15 locals NCNSed.

No aspersions, no regrets on my part as host/organizer. As noted earlier, I fully understand that stuff happens both to ladies and to gents (9 local males ncns'd last night).

The data above help illustrate my point about avoiding a sausage fest.

So, I will continue surveying the ladies (gents, too) for early commitment, and I will let y'all know as that progresses. And I am surveying folks (both genders) who attended way past events to gauge their potential support.
I would love for this event to happen at a private venue and have already committed to ck to pay the requested $60. That seems like a very fair price since it includes drinks and munchies for both guys and gals (gals get in free!). I think it may be asking a bit much for the ladies to commit this far in advance and I think many more will decide to attend as the time nears. Personally, I'm willing to take a chance that the ladies will show up. Hell, if all my mistakes only cost me 60 bucks and a bit of time, I'd have a lot more cash to hobby with.

So, I'm asking the guys: Are you willing to chance your $60 in the event few women show? I figure we can each easily drink $20 worth of booze, so at worst, we're out $40. But, some women will be there, so it won't be a total loss. Sausage fest? Maybe. But I don't see how the venue will affect that.

And I'm asking the ladies: Will you please let ck know as soon as possible that you will attend? It will be a fun time and, in a private setting, costumes can be as risqué as you wish.

Everyone, please chime in.
Altbier is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #2
thatgirlbailey
Account Disabled

User ID: 26739
My ECCIE Reviews

I will for sure be there. I also will say that I can donate some for a private venue if need be. I would much rather prefer that.
thatgirlbailey is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
Guest021214-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 196874
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one and I'm only speaking for myself will be there and have talk to a few other sexy friends and they are for sure cumming.Well not cumming{Coming} not yet J/K And a Sausage Fest OOOO!!!!!! That would be kinda fun.2 to1/ 3 to 1 doesn't sound too bad Just me I feel the same way your not going to get a confirmation this early.I ask any and all providers if it's possible to let CK know that you want to attend and I'm sure it will turn out to be one of the best in San Antonio..I am really looking forward to attending my first and I can feel CK's pain and why he is kinda worried about it.So cum on ladies let's support CK and make this a event one we all will be talking about for a long time..Just Saying..Dezirie
Guest021214-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:13 AM   #4
Guest021214-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 196874
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirlbailey View Post
I will for sure be there. I also will say that I can donate some for a private venue if need be. I would much rather prefer that.
Hey Gurl I would do the same cum on let's have some fun..I have a pole????
Guest021214-02 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:24 AM   #5
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I would be more than willing to donate .6 for a private venue in advance if need be. If you think about it if it is a private venue the ladies will be able to dress a little more risque and after already meeting some of these ladies it would be worth more than the small donation to see that!
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I am committed on providing $60 ahead of time, I have zero issues in ensuring this thing happens although I also know that I will not attend.

The drawbacks of being kept on an extremely short leash.

This is something CK does for us, and in response I like to ensure as little loss as possible comes out of his pocket.

Dogg
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:04 AM   #7
bearf15amc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezirie View Post
Hey Gurl I would do the same cum on let's have some fun..I have a pole????
I have one of those too...lol. Count me in...
bearf15amc is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:06 AM   #8
Desperado
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I would do it if I could attend. For me it's still a 50/50 chance I can make it. I went to my first and only meeting a couple years ago, which was a Halloween party. There were almost as many ladies as there were gents. I would say 1/3 ratio which wasn't bad. I had a blast. Hopefully this one can be the same.
Desperado is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #9
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglegg View Post

This is something CK does for us, and in response I like to ensure as little loss as possible comes out of his pocket.

Dogg

Totally agree
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #10
foxyred73
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 80229
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will go and I will not missed for the word
foxyred73 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #11
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking ;-)

My sig line says it all...
Guest101618 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:33 PM   #12
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

I get what ck is saying, lots of guys few girls. you'll probably have alot more women commit closer( like a day or two before). I'm having the same problem , RW scheduling conflicts make oct 29 seem like ages away. ck's said there's no problem with the money, enough guys have committed and a few like me told him we'd pay ahead even if we didn't end up going.(the women just need to bring themselves and friends (clothing optional)I meant costume).

I can't imagine what it's like planning these things like the socials. one minute lots of guys, few girls, then a group of women show up. locals and out of towners, hard to keep up with.

I know I got off your topic, I'm for a private venue no matter how few the women, with the hope that on the night they come.

my only suggestion: if your survey/vote doesn't convince ck, do what has worked since the beginning of time. get a women to change for it for him ( I'm quite sure desirie, bailey, and others could change his mind)

sorry, couldn't help myself. serious topic

real suggestion: remind providers when you talk to them. not only fun, but potential new friends
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #13
Keyzer Soze
Premium Access

Encounters: 65

Need to get behind this so that we all have a great time. Gents when you see your ATF,encourage them to attend and let CK know,of their intention to be there. Not fair that CK has to carry the torch for us all. We have a little more than a month to pull this off,if everyone does their part it can't be but a success.

Thks, Altbier for leading the way,by starting this thread.
Keyzer Soze is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #14
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will be there and so will Tatiana (asked me to post for her)

If CK allows.... we were thinking it might be fun to perform a short Flamenco dance for you all.

If we are going to have food, I am more than happy to take care of the cooking and half of the food cost.
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:05 PM   #15
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking Damn good idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
... my only suggestion: if your survey/vote doesn't convince ck, do what has worked since the beginning of time. get a women to change for it for him ( I'm quite sure desirie, bailey, and others could change his mind)

sorry, couldn't help myself. serious topic...
Sometimes the answer is so obvious!
Guest101618 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women