Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 07:01 PM   #16
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont feel his wrath trust me, he has no power over me or mine and nothing he has ever done has harmed me in anyway, he talks shit and thats about it...
I am not sticking up for anyone on here except stating things that should be said. I dont like it when others can dish it out but cant take it back when there the ones that dish it out 95% of the time.
On your guys tiff, I guess all I can say is if you havent done any of that to any of the girls then you have nothing to be worried about...

I DO know that I would like to know who is leaking info from the girls side, but I am sure that wont come out, and you CANT tell me that some of these guys with there big mouths and thinking that there all big shit dont have there lil tell all smutts that report everything.
That what I care about, it makes it dangerous for some of these girls posting alerts on some of these guys in the info share room and could put the girls in serious danger especially since some of these guys have there addys and all.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:10 PM   #17
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

So basically again this post was for the girls, you were talking to the girls and gave all the info that they can get into contact with you (which unless you like them I would think there info and discretion would be at stake especially if they pissed you all off) or any of the other guys and report these hobbyist, am I right sugar lips????
So what didnt I read cause now that I have read that again I am still getting the same conclusion from it.
I mean we are all grown right????
I would think that if someone did something to me that I just though was not right I would just say it my self and alert them, I am def not gonna go and tell other hobbyist and trust that what your gonna protect us????
I see this as not to necessarily help US girls out but to make a point to the gents that pissed you off and your using the girls to do that. I mean what can you do with all this info that we cant do ourselves ? Only now you know the details of shit that has happened..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

What would they like to know?
Old 03-29-2015, 07:10 PM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
I DO know that I would like to know who is leaking info from the girls side, but I am sure that wont come out, and you CANT tell me that some of these guys with there big mouths and thinking that there all big shit dont have there lil tell all smutts that report everything.

That what I care about, it makes it dangerous for some of these girls posting alerts on some of these guys in the info share room and could put the girls in serious danger especially since some of these guys have there addys and all.

First of all.... Why would you assume it's leaking information on the girls side..... for a lady afraid to tell a story in a fashion that could result in her being put in contact with others with the same exact story in a fashion that is anonymous

2nd of all... This is proposed as a method to allow girls to get those stories out in a manner that is anonymous....

If 6 girls are sitting around afraid to say something thinking they are "the only one" and a week from now are exchanging emails with others that experienced the exact same thing and the story eventually gets told the thing the guy banked on, her fear, has been minmized and the story is harded to be disputed because "there is strength in numbers".....

What you are describing Shayla is an attitude that promotes the victimiszation of women..... You saying they should sit home afraid to speak out?

Thank-you for your ignorance Shayla. In all honesty how little you understand allows it to be explained more.

Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:20 PM   #19
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I know that info is being leaked but I am not going into detail, (nice trick but I wont be getting banned today thank you lol)

I am saying not for them to sit afraid, that is the issue now, if your gonna be a mouse you shouldnt be in this business, you need to be strong and take care of your self cause thats the only way to be...
I am saying what are you gonna do with this info, besides call them out???? You gonna stand at our front doors to protect us or are they gonna be banned for life ???? Please enlighten me.

This has all been going on for the almost 3 years I have been on here and NOW its important, or its important now cause the dudes pissed you off and you have some intel so youll use the girls to get more intel on them and then you win the whole damn dumb ass fucking argument that I would expect to see on Fb and not a fucking Hooker board were your supposed to be looking for pussy.

I see through this shit and yes I do think its bad that all this shit is happening and girls are scared, but I have also seen girls post alerts and ya'll tear her the fuck up and degrade her publicly and make it seem like the whole fucking thing is a lie and that shes in the wrong... I hope that the girls that this is happening to grow some grown ass woman panties and not play around with the asshole on here and let them know that there not putting up with this shit, and if there screening better and not being so lient stupid shit wouldn't be happening.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:22 PM   #20
Whispers

Quote:
So basically again this post was for the girls, you were talking to the girls and gave all the info that they can get into contact with you (which unless you like them I would think there info and discretion would be at stake especially if they pissed you all off)

You still did not read for comprehension Shayla...... Anyone can ell their story in an anonymous fashion.....

or any of the other guys and report these hobbyist, am I right sugar lips????

No but at this point I don't think you are going to get it...

So what didnt I read cause now that I have read that again I am still getting the same conclusion from it.
I mean we are all grown right????
I would think that if someone did something to me that I just though was not right I would just say it my self and alert them, I am def not gonna go and tell other hobbyist and trust that what your gonna protect us????

That is fine. That is you. Other's tend to be afraid of some of these guys and lack your confidence..

I see this as not to necessarily help US girls out but to make a point to the gents that pissed you off and your using the girls to do that.

I am not "pissed off"..... I have been drug into something and had accusations made by some that I have decided to deal with. If the end result is that some guy that split the tip of a condom so he could bareback and come in a gal gets served...... does it really matter what motivations are?

I mean what can you do with all this info that we cant do ourselves?

No one has suggested that you "can't".... Some are afraid and "won't"..... I and a few others have the ability to shine a light on a problem and can be loud enough to be heard. If you see no value in it then by all means have nothing to do with it....

Only now you know the details of shit that has happened..

Ok, Shayla.. I get it....

Old 03-29-2015, 07:25 PM   #21
Whispers

Quote:
I know that info is being leaked but I am not going into detail, (nice trick but I wont be getting banned today thank you lol)

I am saying not for them to sit afraid, that is the issue now, if your gonna be a mouse you shouldnt be in this business, you need to be strong and take care of your self cause thats the only way to be...
I am saying what are you gonna do with this info, besides call them out???? You gonna stand at our front doors to protect us or are they gonna be banned for life ???? Please enlighten me.

This has all been going on for the almost 3 years I have been on here and NOW its important, or its important now cause the dudes pissed you off and you have some intel so youll use the girls to get more intel on them and then you win the whole damn dumb ass fucking argument that I would expect to see on Fb and not a fucking Hooker board were your supposed to be looking for pussy.

I see through this shit and yes I do think its bad that all this shit is happening and girls are scared, but I have also seen girls post alerts and ya'll tear her the fuck up and degrade her publicly and make it seem like the whole fucking thing is a lie and that shes in the wrong... I hope that the girls that this is happening to grow some grown ass woman panties and not play around with the asshole on here and let them know that there not putting up with this shit, and if there screening better and not being so lient stupid shit wouldn't be happening.

OKt Shayla.. you go organize the ladies and deal with it how you think you should.....
Old 03-29-2015, 07:28 PM   #22
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Split a condom, well I would think that would be an easy solution, provide your own protection, put it on your self, take it off your self and pay attention to what's going on, not to hard...
Old 03-29-2015, 08:00 PM   #23
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm out of the loop on pretty much all of hobby insider shit. I don't have an agenda (other than money/freedom) and I'm not naturally drawn to shit-storms. That being said, outside male only hobby boards that track girls moves, connect the dots like a CSI fan fiction stalker forum.... swaps victory stories about non-consentual sex acts with women (hey, that's rape!)... this weirds me the fuck out. It surprises me, but only barely and only because of my natural naivety. If you're participating in organized efforts to braintrust your limp dicks into manipulating women, you're a goddamn fucking creep of the creepiest, smuggiest sort.

I don't know Whispers enough to cast judgement on his call for gathering the women. I'm a Pollyanna daydreamer, so it'd be cool if it works. But uh, the biggest lesson I've learned in this gig is to never trust any of you fuckers.
JennsLolli is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:18 PM   #24
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
I'm out of the loop on pretty much all of hobby insider shit. I don't have an agenda (other than money/freedom) and I'm not naturally drawn to shit-storms. That being said, outside male only hobby boards that track girls moves, connect the dots like a CSI fan fiction stalker forum.... swaps victory stories about non-consentual sex acts with women (hey, that's rape!)... this weirds me the fuck out. It surprises me, but only barely and only because of my natural naivety. If you're participating in organized efforts to braintrust your limp dicks into manipulating women, you're a goddamn fucking creep of the creepiest, smuggiest sort.

I don't know Whispers enough to cast judgement on his call for gathering the women. I'm a Pollyanna daydreamer, so it'd be cool if it works. But uh, the biggest lesson I've learned in this gig is to never trust any of you fuckers.

Bingo!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:22 PM   #25
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
But uh, the biggest lesson I've learned in this gig is to never trust any of you fuckers.
Yew kin trust me when Ah say Ah wanna stick it in yer butt.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:52 PM   #26
Windinhishair
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

By now you have a pretty solid rep as a board manipulator always operating with a hidden agenda for no particular good purpose.
You will just as quickly turn on one of your own crew behind their back through PM's as you will anyone else to their face when you believe it serves your end goal. As we both know I am aware of this first hand.
I suspect you'd have to be digging pretty close to the bottom of the barrel to find any ladies dense enough to take this thread or your advertised genuine intent seriously.
Windinhishair is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:10 PM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windinhishair View Post
By now you have a pretty solid rep as a board manipulator always operating with a hidden agenda for no particular good purpose.
You will just as quickly turn on one of your own crew behind their back through PM's as you will anyone else to their face when you believe it serves your end goal. As we both know I am aware of this first hand.
I suspect you'd have to be digging pretty close to the bottom of the barrel to find any ladies dense enough to take this thread or your advertised genuine intent seriously.
Cool... Then no one needs to be concerned!
Old 03-29-2015, 10:57 PM   #28
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante0322 View Post
Whispers do me the favor and take my name off of your signature line!
Sit back and enjoy it.

Didn't bother me when he took issue with me posting in the Austin forums.

Oops. There I go again.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:36 PM   #29
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

A desperate act by an obviously deranged individual...its actually comical the lengths some will go to "protect" their interests & board persona.

Just so everyone is aware, I asked Whispers to allow me to share some private emails with the board and told him he could share mine...rather than allow everyone transparency to see how crazy this person is, he deflected and instead launched this.

Folks, this man is mentally challenged & there are NO boundaries he will not break...including personal outing to protect his interests.

I have contacted eccie owners regarding his continuing actions and will also review my legal options as well.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 11:44 PM   #30
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
A desperate act by an obviously deranged individual...its actually comical the lengths some will go to "protect" their interests & board persona.

My "interests"? What are those Toyz?

Just so everyone is aware, I asked Whispers to allow me to share some private emails with the board and told him he could share mine...rather than allow everyone transparency to see how crazy this person is, he deflected and instead launched this.

Folks, this man is mentally challenged & there are NO boundaries he will not break...including personal outing to protect his interests.

I have contacted eccie owners regarding his continuing actions and will also review my legal options as well.

I am sure they will get right on it Toyz....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women