Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2015, 10:21 AM   #436
southtown4488
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjay View Post
Southtown - It has been documented that there are several instances and locations where the "legal paperwork" was rammed down women's throat while at a completely vulnerable time to give her rights over. Again, this is a massive and coordinated crime conspiracy to attain the fresh fetal organs for the purposes of re-animating them re-casting them for sale and re-implantation to another human. How is it any different than slipping a mickey to a dude and he wakes up in skid-row motel with a slice on his side. ....The location of the late term infant? Barbarism, plain and simple.
I support a womens right to choose, u can support a politician choosing for her if you want. . . ill oppose that every second.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 10:50 AM   #437
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Southtown - It has been documented that there are several instances and locations where the "legal paperwork" was rammed down women's throat while at a completely vulnerable time to give her rights over. Again, this is a massive and coordinated crime conspiracy to attain the fresh fetal organs for the purposes of re-animating them re-casting them for sale and re-implantation to another human. How is it any different than slipping a mickey to a dude and he wakes up in skid-row motel with a slice on his side. ....The location of the late term infant? Barbarism, plain and simple.
If it's been documented, provide the link so we can see it for ourselves. At 12 weeks, the average fetus is about 2 inches long. Exactly who do you think they are implanting things into, when the organs are that small? How is it different? That man was grown, outside the body. No on is talking about late-term abortions here.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:01 PM   #438
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
No on is talking about late-term abortions here.
That is all these fuckers are talking about even though i have provided a link showing that less than 2% are late term abortions...over 90% are done before the first trimester..yet our rww monkeys can not be bothered with facts!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:37 PM   #439
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That is all these fuckers are talking about even though i have provided a link showing that less than 2% are late term abortions...over 90% are done before the first trimester..yet our rww monkeys can not be bothered with facts!
If a woman has a right to do what she wants with her own body, and can kill off a fetus anytime she wants, why the fuck do you liberals want to keep prostitution illegal?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 12:43 PM   #440
southtown4488
Valued Poster

I believe prostitution should be legal, with reasonable limits and safety precautions of course.
southtown4488 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:46 PM   #441
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

WTF - I have been calm and factual in my posts and yet you still mock/insult/lump all opposing views as one. That is a character defect and you should work on it.

Regardless, PP finances itself in a very large part by virtue of the rents paid (by companies like StemExpress) & shipping and handling fees on the sale or sale-in-kind of fetal parts by the barbarous practice of hacking late term babies apart for COMMERCIAL reasons. Ganogen pays top dollar then re-sells them for top dollar. PP is the source and, in many cases, obfuscates their intent to get the women sign releases. They might as well abduct people of the street and steal their organs. Plain and straight forward. Close your eyes if you want and play the Cliff Clavin game of Jeopardy (Who are Archibald Leach,Bernard Schwartz, and Lucille LaSuerre? Three people who have never been in Cliff Clavin's Kitchen). But we were not talking about first trimester abortions. The entire thread is about PP, StemExpress, Ganogen & murdered baby parts.
johnjay is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:48 PM   #442
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/08/12/b...n-transplants/

http://www.nrlc.org/archive/news/2000/NRL03/2020.html

Wombraider - here you go
Old 08-14-2015, 02:33 PM   #443
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
WTF - I have been calm and factual in my posts and yet you still mock/insult/lump all opposing views as one. That is a character defect and you should work on it.

Regardless, PP finances itself in a very large part by virtue of the rents paid (by companies like StemExpress) & shipping and handling fees on the sale or sale-in-kind of fetal parts by the barbarous practice of hacking late term babies apart for COMMERCIAL reasons. Ganogen pays top dollar then re-sells them for top dollar. PP is the source and, in many cases, obfuscates their intent to get the women sign releases. They might as well abduct people of the street and steal their organs. Plain and straight forward. Close your eyes if you want and play the Cliff Clavin game of Jeopardy (Who are Archibald Leach,Bernard Schwartz, and Lucille LaSuerre? Three people who have never been in Cliff Clavin's Kitchen). But we were not talking about first trimester abortions. The entire thread is about PP, StemExpress, Ganogen & murdered baby parts.
Really?

PP gets a very large part of its financing by hacking up late term babies apart?

Really?

And you complain about people calling you NUTZ?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 02:54 PM   #444
johnjay
Gaining Momentum

Guess you write stuff and don't read the data in the links. If you did, you maybe would not post like that. Sorry
Old 08-14-2015, 03:26 PM   #445
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A20e4xzoTDU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:58 PM   #446
WombRaider
Account Disabled

No offense, but those are very slanted websites.
Old 08-14-2015, 04:06 PM   #447
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Firstly, I appreciate the lack of 'fucktards' and 'idiots' in your post.

I have seen no proof from a reputable source that anyone is 'hacking' apart late-term babies and selling their parts. No proof. What I have seen is discussions about extracting fetal TISSUE from fetuses that are going to be terminated and using them for research. That is not illegal. And it is quite different from 'hacking' up baby parts from late-term abortions. The only website I find with this story you posted above is lifenews and they're a notoriously pro-life website, which means they cannot be completely trusted, because they have interest at stake.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...deral-funding/
Old 08-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #448
WombRaider
Account Disabled

If the babies are already being terminated, would you rather get no use out of them at all? That's a yes or no question. I would rather not have them terminated at all is not a viable answer.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:24 PM   #449
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
If the babies are already being terminated, would you rather get no use out of them at all? That's a yes or no question. I would rather not have them terminated at all is not a viable answer.
Although at first glance I agree if they were going to die anyway, why not utilize essentially organ donations. However, in your other thread about greedy capitalists, you mention the corrupting influence of profit.

Who is to say we wouldn't have migration towards harvesting body parts - same reasoning applies to not allowing third world poor people to donate me the kidneys I might need someday, and a broker who profits from it.

At the very least, it should be a completely open and well regulated market - with all transactions reported to the government, and the organizations subjected to constant government auditing.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 11:15 PM   #450
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I have seen no proof from a reputable source that anyone is 'hacking' apart late-term babies and selling their parts. No proof. What I have seen is discussions about extracting fetal TISSUE from fetuses that are going to be terminated and using them for research. That is not illegal. And it is quite different from 'hacking' up baby parts from late-term abortions.
Sewer rat evidently attended the PP seminar where he learned how and when to use the "right" nomenclature to discuss these matters... from my previous post #381:

Now we have two Planned Parenthood docs on film talking about the value of human organs in a fetus whose humanity they would deny. In private the euphemisms disappear. “When they talk to the public or to women about to get an abortion they talk about ‘tissue,’ ” says Charmaine Yoest of Americans United for Life. "But when they talk to someone buying body parts, it’s about intact hearts, livers and lungs.”

lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women