Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35196
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2015, 11:40 AM   #316
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Do you not see what you're doing? .... your only option is to play the Nazi card?
You're right, sewer rat. It's a lousy analogy. The Nazis only exterminated 8-9 million people. PP is way ahead of that number - and still going strong!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 01:56 PM   #317
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're right, sewer rat. It's a lousy analogy. The Nazis only exterminated 8-9 million people. PP is way ahead of that number - and still going strong!

woomby is defending PP since he wants to say that he's helping them in their work of " dealing with " any unwanted babies by offering his "services" down at the 'holes by ingesting all that baby batter. He's a-hopin that he'll get a slice of that federal money to expand his 'holes franchise. He''ll be using some of those "stellar" accounting skills to make that happen.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 03:46 PM   #318
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You think PPH has murdered over 9 million kids and all you have done is bitch on a hooker board?

If I actually thought some company in this country was murdering kids I would march my ass down there with a gun and start taking them out. That is one of many reasons why I think the folks on the right of this issue are full of shit in regards to what their mouth says compared to their actual actions.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:37 PM   #319
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
woomby is defending PP since he wants to say that he's helping them in their work of " dealing with " any unwanted babies by offering his "services" down at the 'holes by ingesting all that baby batter. He's a-hopin that he'll get a slice of that federal money to expand his 'holes franchise. He''ll be using some of those "stellar" accounting skills to make that happen.
Did you ever take sex ed? You don't get babies that way, idiot.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 04:38 PM   #320
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You think PPH has murdered over 9 million kids and all you have done is bitch on a hooker board?

If I actually thought some company in this country was murdering kids I would march my ass down there with a gun and start taking them out. That is one of many reasons why I think the folks on the right of this issue are full of shit in regards to what their mouth says compared to their actual actions.
Full of piss and vinegar, just like a douche
Old 08-01-2015, 05:04 PM   #321
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
I'm not confused. WBC are far right wackos. Democrats? Please. They're against abortion, gay rights and just about anything else that democrats are for. 78 percent of evangelicals vote Republican. While I agree, the two should not be construed as the same, the facts say different.

Fred Phelps ran for office as a democrat. Seems anyone fits inside their "big tent".
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 05:26 PM   #322
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Fred Phelps ran for office as a democrat. Seems anyone fits inside their "big tent".
You really need to do your research. Yes, he ran as a democrat. Then once the democratic party began to support gay rights, Phelps was out.

"In 1996 Phelps opposed Clinton's re-election because of the administration's support for gay rights; the Westboro congregation picketed a 1997 inaugural ball"
Old 08-01-2015, 08:56 PM   #323
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you ever take sex ed? You don't get babies that way, idiot.
You are too stupid to figure out that all that cum that your swallowing EVERYDAY is that much less that can be used to impregnate women ! You sure as HELL never went to a sex ed class if you can't figure it out woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon know / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. But then , why would a eunuch like you ever need to worry about sex ed anyway.
Old 08-01-2015, 09:35 PM   #324
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You really need to do your research. Yes, he ran as a democrat. Then once the democratic party began to support gay rights, Phelps was out.

"In 1996 Phelps opposed Clinton's re-election because of the administration's support for gay rights; the Westboro congregation picketed a 1997 inaugural ball"
You're the ignoramus who needs to do your research, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Quote:

The Man Who Loves to Hate
—By Kerry Lauerman | Update 3/20/14

Phelps remained prominent in state and local politics, working for years as a major organizer for the state's Democratic Party. (He still calls himself a Democrat, refusing to change just because his party has.) In 1988, Phelps housed campaign workers for Al Gore's first presidential run; in 1989, his eldest son, Fred Jr., hosted a fundraiser for Gore's Senate campaign at his home. (Mother Jones)

Quote:

Fred Phelps was nasty, yes – but he wasn't a Republican
Robert Wargas Last updated: March 22nd, 2014

[C]ontrary to the perception of Phelps as some kind of archetypal Republican, he was actually a lifelong Democrat who ran for several public offices, including the governorship of Kansas, on the Democratic ticket when he was younger. (He also sued Ronald Reagan.) (The Telegraph)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 11:23 PM   #325
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the ignoramus who needs to do your research, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Do your goddamn research you fucking idiot. Read the motherfucking sentence RIGHT after the one you highlighted. He refused to leave the party even though he didn't agree with them anymore. He was against gay rights and pro guns and that's a republican, I don't give a shit what you say.
Old 08-01-2015, 11:24 PM   #326
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
You are too stupid to figure out that all that cum that your swallowing EVERYDAY is that much less that can be used to impregnate women ! You sure as HELL never went to a sex ed class if you can't figure it out woomby / undercunt / rusty balloon know / wanna-be jalapeno sucker. But then , why would a eunuch like you ever need to worry about sex ed anyway.
Did your parents have any children that lived?
Old 08-02-2015, 08:29 AM   #327
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

If you believe that to be true....what have you done to save these children?

What have any of you done that actually believe this shit?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:05 AM   #328
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do your goddamn research you fucking idiot. Read the motherfucking sentence RIGHT after the one you highlighted. He refused to leave the party even though he didn't agree with them anymore. He was against gay rights and pro guns and that's a republican, I don't give a shit what you say.
That's absolutely what it said, you cock-sucking faggot; which means that Phelps remained a dim-retard until the day he died, you "#Grubered", freelance, cock-sucking faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:51 AM   #329
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The Man Who Loves to Hate
—By Kerry Lauerman | Update 3/20/14

. (He still calls himself a Democrat, refusing to change just because his party has.) . (Mother Jones)

That sounds just like LexusLover!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 10:39 AM   #330
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did your parents have any children that lived?
Did your Daddy / brother and Momma / sister have any children that don't STILL ride the short bus and work at glory holes or are professional flat backers ? And don't lie to us about your " I'm retired / I am a freelance writer for travel guides BS " woomby. We all know of your cum guzzling prowess from your posts on here. Try being "out and proud" to make Big Sir happy and proud of you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women