Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2015, 03:11 AM   #136
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Care to answer the following question?

Or will you run and hide like you did in the other thread?

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

JDIdiot be sure to let us know when you're ready to answer the question.
Still no answer from JDIdiot?

What are you running from?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 03:21 AM   #137
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Question. How can they be selling human body parts? I thought the baby was not a person.
Try and say buy a lung from PPH and see how well your lung transplant goes you silly fucking old faux Libertarian.

You're a bigger fraud than lustladyboy. Do you consider his semen buried in your throat a body part?

But if you consider the first second a sperm and egg fuse a real live person then nothing i can say will change your mind.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:28 AM   #138
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

This thread is utter bullshit. More magnified fear and lies from the RWwipers and their gullible mouthpiece, JDrunk.

Offensive poppycock.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:36 AM   #139
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Once again your mind is inadequate to grasp simple concepts.
I agree, But you seem to be adept at simple thoughts.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:39 AM   #140
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
We can see you really, really, really wish it was false....but it's not. You own it. It's your party, your people, your shame, and your (here it is) damnation. Enjoy it.
IF read my post why so you skip over the part where I said I would not have an abortion? I only pointed out the lie that was told.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:27 AM   #141
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

STRIKE!!!

Two strikes on Banana Sling! More video of yet another abortion doctor, this time haggling over price like some sort of rug bazaar. Pretty disgusting you abortion proponents. Did you get a sportscar for your support?

This has nothing to do with your decision to not have an abortion (transgender?) Banana Sling. This is about your wholesale support of the murderous, racist Planned Parenthood. Yes, most of those babies aborted are black and at least half are female. The left hates black people (just like the recipient of the Margaret Sanger award, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton) and women.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 10:34 AM   #142
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
STRIKE!!!

Two strikes on Banana Sling! More video of yet another abortion doctor, this time haggling over price like some sort of rug bazaar. Pretty disgusting you abortion proponents. Did you get a sportscar for your support?

This has nothing to do with your decision to not have an abortion (transgender?) Banana Sling. This is about your wholesale support of the murderous, racist Planned Parenthood. Yes, most of those babies aborted are black and at least half are female. The left hates black people (just like the recipient of the Margaret Sanger award, Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton) and women.
Strike! what video? So now I am transgender because I would not choose to have an abortion? You really are a moron. Rug bazaar and sports cars?

Your writing has turned into one of those keyword tags you see in spam.

You are making even less sense than normal.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:43 AM   #143
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

OH, I see...you're uninformed and unimaginative. There is a new video out. A doctor is haggling on the price of "tissue". She says she wants to buy an expensive Italian car (always buy American) and is looking to make something other than a "low ball price".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjCs_gvImyw
So much for no profit motive.
As for the abortion comment, YOU said that you did not have an abortion and since only women have them, I guess I jumped to the conclusion that you are transgender (you used to be a woman) otherwise why make such a stupid comment. Like I said, this doctor wants a sportscar and you haggle in a rug bazaar just like this doctor is doing. There now, all explained. Happy now?
Old 07-21-2015, 11:11 AM   #144
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you are for sex-ed in schools?

Are you for free condoms for the poor?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Of course I am, I am also for free needles for junkies. Your trying to pin my position on some sort of religious choice. While I do believe in god, I don't base my positions on religion. In the case of abortion, I believe it is wrong, and I disagree with it, but I would never protest against it. I don't sit in judgement against those who choose to have it done, that is not my place. I am also a supporter of PP as I have stated in previous posts. I just think that they have gone to far in this case.

I do not know why Obama has not increased PP funding. Probably because PP does not contribute to his library fund. PP primarily provides female health services on a sliding scale. Health screenings, sex ed, etc to women.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:22 AM   #145
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
OH, I see...you're uninformed and unimaginative. There is a new video out. A doctor is haggling on the price of "tissue". She says she wants to buy an expensive Italian car (always buy American) and is looking to make something other than a "low ball price".
Once again you are the biggest liar on this site...anybody that watches the video will see that it was a fucking joke about a car. She talks about a contract....nothing on the down low there. Every fucking quote, you take out of context. It is against the law to do wtf you are accusing PPH of doing. No court will convict based on the tapes presented.

In fact it is not late term abortion like lustylad talked about but 10-12 week tissue.

Rand Paul is making a fool of himself on this issue too JD, so you're not the only one.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:41 PM   #146
slingblade
Account Disabled

Quote:
As for the abortion comment, YOU said that you did not have an abortion and since only women have them, I guess I jumped to the conclusion that you are transgender (you used to be a woman) otherwise why make such a stupid comment. Like I said, this doctor wants a sportscar and you haggle in a rug bazaar just like this doctor is doing. There now, all explained. Happy now?
First of all PPH is not making any money off it and the Dr even says at 3:30 that they are not in it for the money. I guess you are right I do not imagine things as you do.
Try again Banana licker
Old 07-22-2015, 12:52 AM   #147
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Try and say buy a lung from PPH and see how well your lung transplant goes you silly fucking old faux Libertarian.

You're a bigger fraud than lustladyboy. Do you consider his semen buried in your throat a body part?

But if you consider the first second a sperm and egg fuse a real live person then nothing i can say will change your mind.

I simply asked a question, and you made up a whole agenda for me, then attacked me for it.

Nothing new. Enjoy your "victory", WPF.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 02:25 AM   #148
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
First of all PPH is not making any money off it and the Dr even says at 3:30 that they are not in it for the money. I guess you are right I do not imagine things as you do.
Try again Banana licker
Now you're using the words of the people that have got caught lying and have a real good motive to continue to lie.

When you were a woman....what did you look like? Did you have to have any cosmetic surgery at the same time you got the....surgery?
Old 07-22-2015, 05:44 AM   #149
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I simply asked a question, and you made up a whole agenda for me, then attacked me for it.

Nothing new. Enjoy your "victory", WPF.
Let me ask as some questions...Are you Pro Choice? Are you against medical research on something that will be thrown away? Are you for people taking quotes out of context to try and defund PPH ?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:11 AM   #150
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He won't answer them WTF. It would require him taking a stand other than None of the Above.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women