Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-07-2023, 05:16 AM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default so about shinepro and his many wi-fi sharers..

have ya'll noticed that practically every shinepro, or one of his multiple personalities', thread goes viral?

first off, shinepro could be an entertaining persona on eccie. he's posted some hilarious threads. but all that goodwill that he could have had goes up in smoke as soon as he starts posting a new Coed thread every 5 minutes. i finally gave up defending him because he couldn't stop annoying everyone. i said, shine, start one thread called "The Shineshow"-i thought that was a better name than the more apt name, "The Shitshow," u know-and put all your inane musings and bragging about your $120 overnights with gals who do supermodeling as a side hustle, your dogshit adventures, your adventures in the Big House with free room and board, your quadruple OG, and whatnot, and i bet you won't get banned again. cause it's a lot easier for hobbyists and providers to avoid one single thread than 17 new shinefield threads every damn day..

so what did he do? he went and posted 5 new threads in under an hour, and of course, what happened next? a 6 month bancation. gee, that was a surprise..

anyway, here's where i'm going with this. bear with me while i seemingly drift off topic. a dolphin trainer was asked how she gets her dolphins so well-trained in her complicated choreography.

and she said-hobbyist whoisthebest is on to something-when they do what i want, i reward them with a yummy fish. so then the interviewer asked, what about when they do something bad or undesirable, do you punish them? and she said no, i ignore the bad behavior. the interviewer was like, does that really work? she smirked and said, like a charm.

so when your spouse does the dishes, you should kiss them. but when they go ballistic over misplacing their keys, which gets super annoying because he/she does it all the time, you simply ignore them. problem solved.

so shine and all his wi-fi sharers and buddies and mentors and gurus and newbies and other personalties-he's got more than Sybil, who had 16-are looking for attention. and when he posts, most of his threads go viral.

but lets get back to why shine posts so many threads: because he wants to be the center of attention. and when he gets 84 replies and 5000 views, guess what? frickin. mission. accomplished.

so lets do a thought experiment. shine starts his 12th thread of the day, and suddenly no one replies. shine adds a post to his thread. crickets. he gets frustrated because he's being ignored, so he starts another thread. and again no one replies. shine is about to go bonkers, so he insults everyone for being deader than a rock. UC gives him points, but still no one replies.

after several days of this by which he's already gotten banned, he realizes that posting a million threads just gets him ignored. and since being ignored is a fate worse than death, he decides to try a new strategy! maybe he'll give pxo's-the o cracks me up btw-idea the old college try, because whatever he's been doing has failed mightily. he posts a new thread called "The Shineshow" with text explaining he has decided to turn over a new leaf and stick with a single thread so he doesn't keep on pissing everyone off and getting ignored. and waddaya know. he gets a bunch of attaboys and kudos and desperately-needed attention. but if he slips up, he gets put back on the communal ignore list..

so what we've been doing hasn't worked. maybe it's time to try something different..

Whoisthebest aka Mobius is on to something. lets not screw this up..

Cendell, ARA, R.M., Busty, etc., we'll need ya'll on board for this one. this is gonna need to be a team effort for it to work lol..
Old 11-07-2023, 05:55 AM   #2
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Old 11-07-2023, 06:11 AM   #3
pxmcc
BANNED

^^do you have any better ideas bbkid..
Old 11-07-2023, 12:46 PM   #4
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I get a morbid sense of pleasure watching him come on line with a new handle, act humble and timid for a day or 2, then go off the wagon on full blast and get banned. Repeat 1-2 months later
Old 11-07-2023, 12:48 PM   #5
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

I don't think trillburgur got banned for starting too many threads. If pit's site cums online it might resolve your problems. In the meantime I'm going to keep bumping my trillstep.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:31 PM   #6
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Don’t overlook ScroogeMcduck, just saying. Pit obviously used Trill handle to rampage through knowing he would get banned quickly and get us all to look the other way while Scrooge moseys on by, lol.
Old 11-07-2023, 02:21 PM   #7
ScroogeMcduck
BANNED

Please I'm asking again please leave my handle out of whatever is going on here. Please do not associate my handle with anyone else please. This should not even be allowed. Leave me alone please
Old 11-07-2023, 02:35 PM   #8
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Trillsteps are always upscale a tone above, sometimes a half tone.

And, let's leave Scrooge alone.
Old 11-07-2023, 02:41 PM   #9
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScroogeMcduck View Post
Please I'm asking again please leave my handle out of whatever is going on here. Please do not associate my handle with anyone else please. This should not even be allowed. Leave me alone please
Grade-A Shinepoop right there, ladies and gentlemen.
Old 11-07-2023, 02:49 PM   #10
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Quote:
My apologies.
Old 11-07-2023, 05:05 PM   #11
ScroogeMcduck
BANNED

What part of this shit don't the folks here understand. I have no idea about anyone that's being attached to my name I started one Damm thread for help now this shit. Leave me alone. I don't know who any of these folks are nor care. Leave me alone please and stop mentioning my handle in bullshit please. Don't make no sense this is multiple times I've asked. Enough is enough. Leave my handle out of all of this. I'm here just to try and have a good time. Simple!!!
Old 11-07-2023, 05:11 PM   #12
ScroogeMcduck
BANNED

Whoever is a mod on this please tell these folks to stop with this conspiracy I'm shine whoever. I simply registered here trying to have fun. I didn't come for the bullshit. I'm baffled why it's allowed. Leave me alone . I'm mad for starting one thread asking for help here with these crazy folks. Don't please put my name with anyone else. Is that too much to ask? It makes no sense I have to even address this.
Old 11-07-2023, 06:28 PM   #13
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Quote:
Whoever is a mod on this please tell these folks to stop with this conspiracy I'm shine whoever. I simply registered here trying to have fun. I didn't come for the bullshit. I'm baffled why it's allowed. Leave me alone . I'm mad for starting one thread asking for help here with these crazy folks. Don't please put my name with anyone else. Is that too much to ask? It makes no sense I have to even address this.
Can't be that bad, being associated has it's perks!
Ladies treat you like royalty and do overnights for $200, can't furget about the #modties!!
Enjoy the fame while you can cause "one day you here & then u gone".
Old 11-07-2023, 06:40 PM   #14
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
look, i never said you're shine. pitt was shine imo-actually Cendell was the one who convinced me even after i said no way-and the dude who gave me some props even tho i'm a clown, i think that was shine too. shine always called me pxo, but since there's no o in my handle, i always thought that was funny. shine would call irish Fancy-a freakin hobby saint imo-fancyo. i think everything just had an extra o at the end. and extra o's are nothing to sneeze at..

which happens to be my method to make an english word a spanish word, especially when i can't remember what the right spanish word actually is. maybe shine was practicing his spanish..

and some people might think that's silly, but when you see a gorgeous tica on a Pacific-side beach-or hell even on the Caribbean side-that's when you remember why you've been studying spanish so hard, so you can totally impress her with your Castilian-grade Spanglish..
Old 11-07-2023, 06:56 PM   #15
ScroogeMcduck
BANNED

I'm not but me. Why is this not respected to leave me alone. You guys are still here but yet you harass members. I simply registered. Now I'm harassed. Its terrible. Whatever beef you have keep me out of it. Please. I'm asking again. Steady harassment. Leave me alone. If it's the policy for new members to be harassed fine. Say that. I'm asking that staff step in and say leave this dude alone. Please. I'm not bothering anyone
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women