Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-01-2023, 10:28 PM   #1
Trillburgers
BANNED

Default Pxmcc; the best ever

I'm in awe of you pxo. Perhaps I'm your muse. I don't know much about you but I admire everything about you and how you always look out for your bros. Please teach me this business. Let me learn at your feet pxo with a can of bear spray handy. Pxo this is your appreciation post. I don't know what inspired me to appreciate you but I do. In honor of your greatness pxo I am hosting at Emancipation park a government funded cook-off. Since they are fucking off our money anyway I'm having a cook-off for pxo. We got oxtails, ribs, chitterlings, hammocks, neck bones, collard greens. Lamb chops, smothered pork chops and cracklin for desert. In honor of you pxo I've invited sexy redd to sing her signature song with a twang. Skee-pee. Please providers, plates go out at 2pm at Emancipation park on Sunday the 5th. We even got neck bones on deck. It's up an it's stuck. For plates any one can come just say pxo!
Old 11-01-2023, 10:38 PM   #2
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Well, looks who’s back. LMAO
Old 11-01-2023, 11:00 PM   #3
Trillburgers
BANNED

I just did a five piece. (A five year bid) I was a lurker before then I followed pxo during my 5 piece that I got for just being a stand up G. Pxo realness kept me sane in the feds. We on the yard with the burner phone getting fucked up off that shower hooch and just seeing how pxo is a standup dude. I ain't never met him or heard about eccie until a bisexual dude came on the yard and introduced me to the site. Then I saw pxo and the bear spray. I'm like okay eccie allows folks who are not trans. Pxo. Your posts kept me going until my release a week ago. I'm flush with that release cash plus my funded cook-off. Ladies welcome a real one home
Old 11-02-2023, 12:34 AM   #4
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

well really i'm just a clown but if i can help anybody with any problems i'm always down for that.
Old 11-02-2023, 01:46 AM   #5
Trillburgers
BANNED

I did my bid for my patna. Second bid for him but he's a straight up G. Once I came home he put a ring on my pinky finger. Had a bad broad waiting in my room in the bed for me. But anyone who knows me know how solid I am. The whole time I'm on my bid I'm looking at eccie on my burner. Pxo got mad love in the joint. They like yo he mad lit. How he roll,folks respected pxo to the fullest. I just wanted him to know how much he encouraged me in that hell hole. Keep doing you pxo and you got the whole hood behind you. We up and stuck this weekend on Sunday funday. Code word pxo for a great plate. Emancipation park baby!
Old 11-02-2023, 09:58 AM   #6
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He’s backkkkk with about his 3rd handle. How do people get so board.

Yes px is an awesome dude, look out our buddy has made an appearance
Old 11-02-2023, 10:39 AM   #7
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Irony, I got slammed with a 10 pointer because I typed in the name of a drug that is killing thousands of people, and my post was highly critical of this substance. It was an immediate infraction. So now we have a 'new' member who is obviously a banned person who had just registered with another name and will be allowed to troll as long as he wants to, no ban or nothing. And this immature fool will do anything he can to pull people's strings while the moderators just sit back and yawn. Pitroom was allowed far too many chances before the ban button was dropped on him.
Old 11-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #8
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Yawn.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:03 PM   #9
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
He’s backkkkk with about his 3rd handle. How do people get so board.

Yes px is an awesome dude, look out our buddy has made an appearance
From Trill: “Ladies welcome a real one home”…lol
Old 11-02-2023, 02:36 PM   #10
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What time does midget bowling start?
Old 11-02-2023, 02:36 PM   #11
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All you need to do is read the first line and you know who it is ..

Dude get a new brand going on . Nothing like pick a room out lol
Old 11-02-2023, 03:08 PM   #12
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Irony, I got slammed with a 10 pointer because I typed in the name of a drug that is killing thousands of people, and my post was highly critical of this substance. It was an immediate infraction. So now we have a 'new' member who is obviously a banned person who had just registered with another name and will be allowed to troll as long as he wants to, no ban or nothing. And this immature fool will do anything he can to pull people's strings while the moderators just sit back and yawn. Pitroom was allowed far too many chances before the ban button was dropped on him.
Dude, seriously, how many times are you gonna whine like a little mama’s bitch about how you were wronged? Man up and grow some fucking balls and get over it.
Old 11-02-2023, 03:16 PM   #13
Trillburgers
BANNED

Wow....I don't want any problems here. I just got out the joint. I just want to get involved in this community, I like pxmcc style so I decided the best way to make friends here is to throw a cool off. Meet some ladies and try and get some encounters under my belt. That's it. So please again .....welcome a real one home. Trill4life
Old 11-02-2023, 03:22 PM   #14
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Lol
Old 11-02-2023, 03:51 PM   #15
Trillburgers
BANNED

It's going to be a helluva party. My old school G who I did the bid for and who I'm staying with in his highrise put several stacks in my pocket plus he paying for Sexy Redd to come out and lesbbqsandwiches is doing the meats. Them candy red nuggets. Swingers lol(oxtails) and all the other meats. My solid patnas put up all the meat, fixings and liquor. Ion know how they got it but we got alot of meat.

Since I only know about this site from a transexual in the joint I figured this could be a way to meet some ladies and perhaps skip screening. The only reference I have is from working in the feds as a cook, shoe shine boy and electrician. Shining boots was my best job. C0's had my locker full plus free world Popeyes burger king. Maybe that could work for references or my FDC badge. Anyway I'm just looking to have a good time then start looking for a free world gig so my PO don't lock my ass back up. Trill4life. Texas in eva way. LoyaltynRespek
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women