Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2015, 08:13 PM   #1
HaleyRedXXX
BANNED

User ID: 287489
My ECCIE Reviews
Question role playing, domination

I'm DEFINITELY into role playing and domination, but it seems nobody is serious when it's time to make the appt. I'm experienced and my "girl next door" look is perfect for role playing.
is anybody serious about it?
HaleyRedXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 10:03 PM   #2
Selene Hela
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 281482
My ECCIE Reviews

Most serious minded fetishists/role players reside on fet life from my experience. There's no some here.
Selene Hela is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 07:50 AM   #3
bule84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It does not work well in the hobby IMO. To truly get into BDSM, role playing, etc, you have to get to know the sub, you have to get into his/her mind. Most providers want a minimal amount of conversation before/after an appt so really getting to know someone is not the norm. I'm sure there are exceptions, but def not the norm. You can do a light scene w someone you barely know, but if u crave BDSM, it is better outside the hobby.

SB/SD relationships do have some possibilities though
bule84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 09:22 AM   #4
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

With respect, for me, a 19 year old female wouldn't be credible as a Domme.

For me, a 40 something, authoritative figure would be more interesting.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 02:12 PM   #5
thefamilydog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Given the right circumstances, I would give it a try...Given the right circumstances
thefamilydog is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:28 PM   #6
SingleMaltScotch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Come on down to Houston. I will definitely see you.
SingleMaltScotch is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #7
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do a lot of this in austin. Probably because I am older and into it. In general the fetish guys (which is what I condider role playing) are about 50% more likely to chicken out and flake than FBSM clients, is my experience. I am on fetlife, I like it but I am using it socially, not professionally to round up clients. I have a large vocabulary and creative imagination and excell at role playing. Texas fellas should look me up when in Austin next.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 04:56 PM   #8
SouthernDude127
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It all depends on what is involved in domination.
SouthernDude127 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 06:26 PM   #9
txbeltspanker
Account Disabled

I'd love it if you were in San Antonio. To me, her age doesn't matter to me. Like she said, the girl next door, innocent 19 year old is part of the attraction. To find that girl you'd never expect to be kinky that starts telling you what she wants you to do and be stern about it. Sounds fun to me!
txbeltspanker is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 08:40 AM   #10
eve69E
Account Disabled

User ID: 289776
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand your perspective. I am naturally submissive, so it just comes out. I Think it's part of being adherent to the needs of my client
eve69E is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:15 PM   #11
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

There are a lot of guys into very hottt kinky roleplaying!! You should post some of your favorite kinky freaky roleplays. That will definitely attract the guys
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:20 AM   #12
IanFleming
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I agree with the posters who said it is difficult in the hobby. First of all, domination means different things to different people. For some, it is being tied up and whipped or spanked; for others it is a more sensual tease and denial thing and for others it is intangible, such as humiliation.

So from the ladies' viewpoint, how can she even know what the guy means when he says he wants to be dominated without a thoughtful conversation? But my experience is that the women do not want to talk about it over the phone. They want to talk about it "when you get here". Well, that can be a mood killer because that is so sterile. Also a mood killer because it feels like the lady's attitude is one of "I need to get you in the door where your little head will make the decision no matter what". From a guy's point of view (mine at least) I don't want this to feel like a business transaction, even though I'm fully aware that it is.

For me, I don't become submissive until I'm aroused. And I have to find the girl attractive. So just doing the ready, set, go thing doesn't bring me to a submissive state. I ain't submissive in real life. So, it's tough. I've really only met one lady who was good at it with me. And I would say that was because she let me guide the action, even though I was the "submissive". I sort of dominated myself. LOL.
IanFleming is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:38 AM   #13
skbinks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I haven't read this whole thread so if this has already been said, sorry.

From a thread I started in a local area a few weeks ago, part of the consensus was that the lady would have to know and trust the man a little first, especially if they were the ones getting tied up where they would have to trust him a lot. For most of them, they would not do either unless they had already met the man, so it seems that it wouldn't normally happen on the first date.

I was leery to do it anyway and because of other things decided not to do it at all. My suggestion is to find someone that is willing, but have at least one date with her first, have fun and talk to her about it then. That way she can also get a feel about you, how far she can go, what you like and don't like, etc.

That's just my opinion since I haven't done it with a provider (yet?) but thought about it so talked about it with them. BTW, some would not talk about it in an open forum because, even though they might love it, they were particular as to whom they would do it with. Most of those were if she would be the submissive one and publicizing it could have the wrong guys try it with them without really asking first and the lady could get hurt in the wrong ways.
skbinks is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:39 AM   #14
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Yup. Restraints, gags and masks...facesitting, edging, orgasm denial...anal toys...pegging...more facesitting to orgasm...smear it all over my body as you slide down my chest....nipple clamps....TENS unit or better on my balls..cockhead...i'll even slide my urethral stim in if you'd like to see what happens when it's turned on..oh yeah..and I'll eat the cum after you allow me to explode all over myself or your tits...
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 05:27 PM   #15
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I am a sub male and have been playing for many years. i play here and you can read my reviews of the people i play with. I tend to play with the same people over time because the play and trust gets better and stronger the more time we spend together.

Well I think that sums it up perfectly.
houston_switch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women