Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2014, 01:18 PM   #31
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Israel would not survive without help from this country.

You do realize that don't you? They are our biggest Charity case....the country we give the most foreign aid to. Think about that next time you go bragging about 'your people' ....
Jewish people pay far more in taxes to the US government than our country receives, and we don't exploit Mexican immigrants, half of whom have families receiving government benefits far exceeding their contributions.
How many Nobel Prizes in science come from Mexico, BTW?
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:16 PM   #32
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Jewish people pay far more in taxes to the US government than our country receives, and we don't exploit Mexican immigrants, half of whom have families receiving government benefits far exceeding their contributions.
How many Nobel Prizes in science come from Mexico, BTW?
Why don't you fuck off with your Jewish Pride Parade and the rest of your racist bullshit? I don't give a shit how many of your people have won Nobel Prizes. Every one of you would be taking gas if it wasn't for the United States. Your country and your people exist because of us. No....other.....reason. Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Iran would have been erecting mosques in Jerusalem decades ago if not for the support that the USA provides to Israel. Your adopted country exists because of us. We're despised by almost every single Middle Eastern country because of our support for you. We were attacked on 9/11 because of our support for you. We've been involved in 3 wars in the last 25 years because of our support for you. All in all, we'd prefer a simple "thank you" rather than your never-ending stream of criticism of the country that allowed and allows your people to exist.

You'd do well to remember it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:03 PM   #33
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Why don't you fuck off with your Jewish Pride Parade and the rest of your racist bullshit? I don't give a shit how many of your people have won Nobel Prizes.

[List of black Nobel laureates in science......ZERO!!! I'm sure that is whitey's fault, somehow....
rather than being embarrassed, you are hostile...stupid asshole]

Every one of you would be taking gas if it wasn't for the United States. Your country and your people exist because of us. No....other.....reason. (we have nukes, idiot) Egypt, Syria, Iraq and Iran would have been erecting mosques in Jerusalem decades ago if not for the support that the USA provides to Israel. Your adopted country exists because of us. We're despised by almost every single Middle Eastern country because of our support for you. We were attacked on 9/11 because of our support for you. We've been involved in 3 wars in the last 25 years because of our support for you. All in all, we'd prefer a simple "thank you" rather than your never-ending stream of criticism of the country that allowed and allows your people to exist. ( I do thank the conservatives who are preserving the country, rather than you fucking liberals who are ruining it )

You'd do well to remember it.
You would do well to fuck off, you anti-Semite asshole & ghetto dwelling baby mama neglector.
Also, have you ever heard of the Al-Aqsa Mosque - right on the Temple Mount, you idiot? There are a lot of Mosque's here already, you melanin enhanced ignoramus.
(I guess African Americans do receive a shitty education after all.)
Old 10-23-2014, 03:45 PM   #34
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Laws are not a buffet where you get to pick and choose which ones you like and which ones you don't like.

As Attorney General, I would expect Abbott to follow and apply the laws as written without regard to his personal feelings on whether he agrees with those laws or not. That is the job he was hired to do and NO ONE - Not Abbot, not Obama, not Holder is above our laws. Those who we put into a position of power and task with the responsibility of enforcing our laws are expected do so without regard to their personal beliefs. If we allow our law makers to just decide which laws they like, and which ones they don't, the result would be chaos.

If you don't agree with a law, then you work to change it. You don't just ignore it as though it doesn't exist.

I am well aware that I am ignoring a particular law in my own state that I don't agree with. The difference is, I'm not asking anyone to give me the responsibility to oversee the enforcement of the law.

This issue is asinine, and it really shows what an incompetent loser Wendy Davis is. It is nice to know that she views the Governorship as a dictatorship, where Governors are allowed to change or ignore laws on a whim without regard to either the State's Constitution or the will of the people. Nice Democratic principles you got there Wendy!
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 04:45 PM   #35
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Laws are not a buffet where you get to pick and choose which ones you like and which ones you don't like.

As Attorney General, I would expect Abbott to follow and apply the laws as written without regard to his personal feelings on whether he agrees with those laws or not. That is the job he was hired to do and NO ONE - Not Abbot, not Obama, not Holder is above our laws. Those who we put into a position of power and task with the responsibility of enforcing our laws are expected do so without regard to their personal beliefs. If we allow our law makers to just decide which laws they like, and which ones they don't, the result would be chaos.

If you don't agree with a law, then you work to change it. You don't just ignore it as though it doesn't exist.

I am well aware that I am ignoring a particular law in my own state that I don't agree with. The difference is, I'm not asking anyone to give me the responsibility to oversee the enforcement of the law.

This issue is asinine, and it really shows what an incompetent loser Wendy Davis is. It is nice to know that she views the Governorship as a dictatorship, where Governors are allowed to change or ignore laws on a whim without regard to either the State's Constitution or the will of the people. Nice Democratic principles you got there Wendy!
Great answer!!
Old 10-30-2014, 04:18 AM   #36
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marathonrunner View Post
Texas can do better than Greg. VOTE DAVIS!!!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...avis-3596.html
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:38 AM   #37
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Abbott is unfit to lead. Period.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #38
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Abbott has overcome many difficulties in his life, and is an inspiration to all people who have suffered a horrible physical injury and have overcome it through hard work, integrity, and personal initiative. Rather than giving up and becoming a burden to his fellow citizens, forced himself to go through grinding physical rehabilitation, and he is a leader for us all.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:59 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
As long as there are wheel chair ramps, I'm sure he'll do just fine.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:02 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
Most laws have the opportunity for discretionary enforcement, so long as the discretion is not exercised in a prohibited discriminatory fashion.

Ms. Davis is probably a fine woman and, when she put her heart into it, rather than her political aspirations, I'm sure a good piece of ass.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:22 PM   #41
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Too bad. Looks like you'll just have to deal with it.

"SNORT!"
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:49 PM   #42
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
Too bad. Looks like you'll just have to deal with it.

"SNORT!"
Becareful to avoid implying the unmentionables. But it does offer insight.

As for Davis, as long as Democrats keep fielding "favorite flavors" and "politically correct" barbie-dolls, they will remain 2nd fiddle.
Old 10-30-2014, 06:32 PM   #43
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Didn't you say a few months ago that because of the meds Abbott was taking for his paralysis he was slowly becoming insane?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:11 PM   #44
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Abbott has overcome many difficulties in his life, and is an inspiration to all people who have suffered a horrible physical injury and have overcome it through hard work, integrity, and personal initiative. Rather than giving up and becoming a burden to his fellow citizens, forced himself to go through grinding physical rehabilitation, and he is a leader for us all.
you are an utter dipshit.

And completely blinded by your ignorance.
Old 10-30-2014, 07:12 PM   #45
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Didn't you say a few months ago that because of the meds Abbott was taking for his paralysis he was slowly becoming insane?
Yep. And I stand by that. Which is more than...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women