Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160407
Yssup Rider59880
gman4452899
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47482
pyramider46370
bambino40298
CryptKicker37072
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35252
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2015, 08:43 PM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default Cruz to Run

The way I see it, this should neutralize the Democrats advantage with Hispanics and immigrants, since Cruz is both. He is too conservative for me, but I like his style otherwise. If he picks an ultraconservative African-American for a VP choice, who knows what will happen?
Myself, I'm still backing Hillary, in spite of her negatives.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:57 PM   #2
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Cruz has no chance- actually if you were to ask Hispanics most of them don't even support his issues- he wouldn't get the hispanic vote and even if he did get an African-American VP he would still fare poorly- as you mentioned his views are just way too conservative for most Americans.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 08:59 PM   #3
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Cruz has no chance- actually if you were to ask Hispanics most of them don't even support his issues- he wouldn't get the hispanic vote and even if he did get an African-American VP he would still fare poorly- as you mentioned his views are just way too conservative for most Americans.
No chance to be the President, or to get the Republican nomination?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:00 PM   #4
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
The way I see it, this should neutralize the Democrats advantage with Hispanics and immigrants, since Cruz is both. He is too conservative for me, but I like his style otherwise. If he picks an ultraconservative African-American for a VP choice, who knows what will happen?
I don't think he really negates any built-in advantage the democrats might have with Latinos. He's another fear-mongering republican who would have us live under the rules of the bible if he had his way.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:08 PM   #5
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I don't think he really negates any built-in advantage the democrats might have with Latinos. He's another fear-mongering republican who would have us live under the rules of the bible if he had his way.
How does he get around the niggling little fact that he is a Canadian?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 09:17 PM   #6
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
How does he get around the niggling little fact that he is a Canadian?
As I understand it, as long as one parent is an american citizen, you can be born abroad and still be considered a naturalized citizen.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:45 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

From this point on we can dispense with the Canadian bullshit. The legal experts have already weighed in and he is an American citizen according to the law. Anyone who brings it up now is possibly braindead and certainly a moron of epic proportions.

Actually Cruz and most of black America are aligned philosophically in what they believe. But the AA community does not vote the way they think. Besides the Hispanic community, there is the immigrant community in general (that means former Canadians), and there is the Harvard angle. One perennial weapon for democrats has been to demean the intelligence of ALL GOP candidates. Hard to do when the GOP candidate has a higher gpa (and can prove it) than the current office holder and is a graduate of the great and powerful Harvard. He even has more experience as a senator than the Mad Boy-King when he officially throws his hat into the ring. Plus, as a senator, Cruz has done something more than vote "present".

Back to the OP, why would you support Hillary even after you say that you like Cruz's style. Really, I'm asking, what qualifies Hillary to be the president (forgot about comparing her to someone else, this is solely about her).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:11 PM   #8
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
From this point on we can dispense with the Canadian bullshit. The legal experts have already weighed in and he is an American citizen according to the law. Anyone who brings it up now is possibly braindead and certainly a moron of epic proportions.

Actually Cruz and most of black America are aligned philosophically in what they believe. But the AA community does not vote the way they think. Besides the Hispanic community, there is the immigrant community in general (that means former Canadians), and there is the Harvard angle. One perennial weapon for democrats has been to demean the intelligence of ALL GOP candidates. Hard to do when the GOP candidate has a higher gpa (and can prove it) than the current office holder and is a graduate of the great and powerful Harvard. He even has more experience as a senator than the Mad Boy-King when he officially throws his hat into the ring. Plus, as a senator, Cruz has done something more than vote "present".

Back to the OP, why would you support Hillary even after you say that you like Cruz's style. Really, I'm asking, what qualifies Hillary to be the president (forgot about comparing her to someone else, this is solely about her).
You know Obama isn't running again, right? What qualifies her? She's been a lawyer, a senator and secretary of state. Many before her have been president with less on their resume than that. As for Cruz, he'll collapse on himself like a supernova and that will be the end of that. You say that black america and Cruz are aligned philosophically, but if you continue to vote against a presupposed philosophical position, at what point does the position you actually vote for become your new philosophical position?
Old 03-22-2015, 10:46 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Cruz is a petty, pandering, sniveling little douchebag who doesn't love this country long time!

He's such a poosy that his organs are actually made out of pussy.

Too swishy for Bubba.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:36 PM   #10
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
My Lord. the balls on this idiot
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 12:39 AM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
You know Obama isn't running again, right? What qualifies her? She's been a lawyer, a senator and secretary of state. Many before her have been president with less on their resume than that. As for Cruz, he'll collapse on himself like a supernova and that will be the end of that. You say that black america and Cruz are aligned philosophically, but if you continue to vote against a presupposed philosophical position, at what point does the position you actually vote for become your new philosophical position?
What about the lies and corruption? And the lack of any meaningful accomplishments in the positions she's held?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 02:24 AM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Okay, we knew that Uber Cunt had trouble understanding English...I'll try again. What are Hillary's accomplishments, ACCOMPLISHMENTS, for being president. Anyone can hold a position. Any one could be a quarterback of a NFL team but were they successful? Anyone can be appointed to be a general but were they successful. Hillary has attempted a few things in her life; the healthcare task force which turned out to be a massive debacle that cost the democrats both houses for the first time in 40 years. Senator where she sponsored no meaningful legislation and she voted FOR the Gulf War (which all democrats said was a major mistake). As Secretary of State she fucked up the whole Russian "reset" campaign, stood by during the Arab Spring in Iran, watched as Iran got closer to a nuclear weapon, first said Assad was our friend before betraying him and calling him an enemy (which she failed to remove from office), and she lost four Americans at Benghazi and then pushed the lie that it was NOT a terrorist attack and it was caused by a video.

So what has she done that turned out to be positive?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:22 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

His candidacy helps Hillarious.

She will be off the front scandal page shortly. Cruz will be the target.

The liberals take Hispanics for granted, so they can trash Cruz all they want.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:24 AM   #14
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What about the lies and corruption? And the lack of any meaningful accomplishments in the positions she's held?
All politicians are liars. We get two for the price of one with Hillary. Ole Bill will learn her how to do it right.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 07:41 AM   #15
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
If anything, Cruz will motivate those groups. To vote Democrat.
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women