Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59931
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #301
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

What is the yell on this team.........GUTTERSNIPE?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #302
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Fuck that........I'm switching sides
Dearhunter just remembered that Wakeup owes him lunch.

Quote:
I thought it was, "String him up!"
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #303
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
I thought it was, "String him up!"
I resemble those remarks!

Quote:
Fuck that........I'm switching sides
Quoth McKenzie: "Nevermore."
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #304
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
I resemble those remarks!

TG would have us believe he's a well-hung gator.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #305
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I've hoped for more civility here for quite a while, and said as much. As you'd expect, I've been verbally attacked for daring to call out the jerks who keep acting out for attention.

The bottom line is that the board owners are fine with how things are, and there is a cadre of individuals who feel better about themselves by attacking others (typically women, which explains why their sad little lives revolve around a hobby message board.) This is the ugly side of anonymity: Those who feel powerless in the real world where there are consequences to their actions act out their fantasies when they're put into an environment without repercussions. This is their only chance to swing their dicks around, so swing they do. Unless the owners decide to actually enforce their rules, nothing will change.

(Why do the owners tolerate it? Simple math. Ad revenue is based on clicks. Every time one of the assholes gets into a pissing match with someone, click-click-click-click-click. These clowns are the owners' trained monkeys, spending hours each day making someone else money, and getting nothing in return, other than virtual pats on the back from the other trained monkeys. Sad, isn't it?)

So nothing is going to change. Our resident assholes are going to keep being assholes. The owners are going to keep getting revenue based on their misbehavior. The best thing you can do if you don't want to read their BS is to put them on ignore. Not surprisingly, these guys rarely if ever share any actual hobby information on the board, so you won't be missing anything of value.

A good friend of mine on the board reminded me about the wisdom of mud wrestling with a pig. It's an apt analogy. Ignore the assholes, and focus on what's important to you.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #306
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

I think another top 10 list would be just the trial we need to see who can keep the nice... and who can't. btw, I only have 3 points left just as testament to how I bring the nice.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:53 PM   #307
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Blow pups top 10 asshole list ? I'd buy that for a dollar !

LD - you and I can go on vacation together . 3 points left also .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:17 PM   #308
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

wait.........is blowpup on the mean side or the nice side..........who decides who is on what side?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:48 AM   #309
gearslut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Will we never return to the halcyon days of taking a dump at a provider incall? I think that's when we were really at our best. Too bad you missed out on that one Hope and Change Bear.
gearslut is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 03:24 AM   #310
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up Taking the high road....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Kinda funny how it seems WU keeps being mentioned. While he has his rude moments, in fairness, he also is one of the few that will call people out when breaking rules of the board. He does not care is they are newbies, veterans, or mods. While I would love to see him be nicer, I must give credit where credit is due.

As for the rest (nature vs. nurture, wolves and dogs, etc.), there is one common element. It is how we react to how people post. Based on what I was saying, I would recommend not getting upset. Simply posting in the nicest way possible that what they are saying is rude and uncalled for in addition to being against rule number ____ (fill in the blank). If you are unable to respond nicely, wait and post when you can post in that regard.

If you decide to take the high road, you have to do it all the time. Otherwise, it will be pointed out and it is a much bigger a fall. Consistency is key in trying to make a change.
I can see why you would find it funny. You are trying to be consistent with what you posted several months ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adabear View Post
Now Wakeup, he is a special case. Love him or hate him, you have to at least give him credit for drawing that line in the sand and never wavering.If he says someone is fat, he will link to a medical study that talks about BMI and prove he is correct. If he calls you out on a thread, he will post supporting links showing that you are talking out of your ass. I think the reason why people love to hate him is because he is so talented at walking the edge of the "rules". Many times, people will let emotion rule how they respond and he just laughs as they cross the line. I have spent two years watching and reading his posts. I do not recall anyone pointing out when he has saved a guys ass from meeting a lady who does not look like her pics. (normally he says fat, a WK defends, he links to a pic or points to a website, and somehow he is the asshole??). While I do not agree with everything he says or how he says it, he is the most consistent person on the board in terms of posting and calling things the way he sees them.
Otherwise, you are going to look like a hypocrite.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:02 AM   #311
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Careful Sarunga.........you run the risk of being labeled "mean"
Old 09-17-2013, 07:27 AM   #312
Licketyslit
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
No....that is what you are saying......I am saying something very different
Fair enough. So what exactly is it that you recommend people do to deal with the assholes?
Licketyslit is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:31 AM   #313
Licketyslit
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
I've hoped for more civility here for quite a while, and said as much. As you'd expect, I've been verbally attacked for daring to call out the jerks who keep acting out for attention.

The bottom line is that the board owners are fine with how things are, and there is a cadre of individuals who feel better about themselves by attacking others (typically women, which explains why their sad little lives revolve around a hobby message board.) This is the ugly side of anonymity: Those who feel powerless in the real world where there are consequences to their actions act out their fantasies when they're put into an environment without repercussions. This is their only chance to swing their dicks around, so swing they do. Unless the owners decide to actually enforce their rules, nothing will change.

(Why do the owners tolerate it? Simple math. Ad revenue is based on clicks. Every time one of the assholes gets into a pissing match with someone, click-click-click-click-click. These clowns are the owners' trained monkeys, spending hours each day making someone else money, and getting nothing in return, other than virtual pats on the back from the other trained monkeys. Sad, isn't it?)

So nothing is going to change. Our resident assholes are going to keep being assholes. The owners are going to keep getting revenue based on their misbehavior. The best thing you can do if you don't want to read their BS is to put them on ignore. Not surprisingly, these guys rarely if ever share any actual hobby information on the board, so you won't be missing anything of value.

A good friend of mine on the board reminded me about the wisdom of mud wrestling with a pig. It's an apt analogy. Ignore the assholes, and focus on what's important to you.
You like to put list up on the board. So who are the top 5, 10 whatever handles that post mainly mean spirited, vile comments?
Licketyslit is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:48 AM   #314
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

LS, I share my opinion about my favorite providers. That, to me, is the whole point of Eccie - hobbyists (and providers) sharing information to make hobbying safer and more fun. At this point, I have no idea who the biggest jerks on Eccie are anymore, thanks to use of the ignore feature.

It's really cut down on the trash that I had to wade through.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:18 AM   #315
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
No....that is what you are saying......I am saying something very different
Quote:
Originally Posted by Licketyslit View Post
Fair enough. So what exactly is it that you recommend people do to deal with the assholes?
This is kind of like asking an IRS auditor the best way to cheat on your taxes...ijs.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women