Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Questions for the Staff - San Antonio
Questions for the Staff - San Antonio Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2011, 05:43 PM   #16
c0nway
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
You can make up as many excuses, for him as you want. You can make snide remarks about PrittiKitti and you can state that my putting forth this issue is disrespecting him. It's not going to change the issue at hand.
Fact of the matter is. He needs to address the issue. Rather than brushing it off and yet again stating *take it up with the owners*. The owners are not the ones NOT helping or ignoring. It's the local Mod.
If he didn't want to help members with the simplest of issues. Then he should not of volunteered for the Mod task.
You, maam, are the worst broken record in the world... An unreasonable broken record at that... I'd rather listen to the spice girls on repeat...

Quote:
I'm NOT going to kiss your ass nor Sixx nor anyone else who doesn't give a flying fuck about my posts.
Please keep the lips at bay...

Quote:
This topic is about an issue that is occurring in SA!!!
Evidently so, look at everyone else chiming in and agreeing with you... (sarcasm)

By the way, mokoa isn't the only mod that moderates our board is he??? (rhetorical sarcasm)
Old 03-12-2011, 05:57 PM   #17
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Seems pretty straightforward to me: You contacted the site owner directly, other than that the only other thing you could even reasonably consider doing is contacting Mokoa directly. Posting a thread on a forum serves no other purpose than to create drama.

I for one support Mokoa, and think he does a fine job that I personally wouldn't want to do.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #18
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
You can make up as many excuses, for him as you want. You can make snide remarks about PrittiKitti and you can state that my putting forth this issue is disrespecting him. It's not going to change the issue at hand.
Fact of the matter is. He needs to address the issue. Rather than brushing it off and yet again stating *take it up with the owners*. The owners are not the ones NOT helping or ignoring. It's the local Mod.
If he didn't want to help members with the simplest of issues. Then he should not of volunteered for the Mod task.

Snide remarks about PrittiKitti but its true. She complained in a public forum about the weekend ad times. She should have PM'd you or someone who supposedly knows those rules instead of complaining that Mokoa and others have issues with her. You know damn well when a provider posts past the 900pm deadline on Sunday that there will be providers RTM'n that ad for the mods to take down. She should have bitched at others providers for alerting the mods. I never took down an ad that was past deadline until a provider RTM'd it.

He needs to address the issue? Toots, who the hell do you think you are? You don't tell a grown person what they need to do. You are truly looking pretty pretty now. He feels he did nothing wrong so he told you to tell the owners. How much more fucking clear does he need to be with you? The owners read the board, they have yet to act, what does that tell you??? HELLO WICKED, anyone home?

Honey, dealing with bats like yourself and wet behind the ear gals like PrittiKitti, I could see why no one else has stepped up in SA....

If YOUR tired of reading my posts. Then don't fucking read them. Because I'm NOT going to kiss your ass nor Sixx nor anyone else who doesn't give a flying fuck about my posts. I don't post to appease you.
This topic is about an issue that is occurring in SA!!!

Sweet! I knew I could get a rise atta ya if I tried! You drivel in Austin forums as well as national ones too. I can post on anything on the OPEN board. You brought it out in the open, deal with it!

So unless the issue at hand pertains to you. Then refrain from your snide remarks in my direction, in this thread. Go start a post and rag on WM all you want. But this is NOT the thread to do it. Esp since you stated YOU get tired of reading my posts.
Don't tell me what I need to do either

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalover View Post
I want extra butter on mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doriaN View Post
You, maam, are the worst broken record in the world... An unreasonable broken record at that... I'd rather listen to the spice girls on repeat...

Well the Spice Girls did produce Fergie!

Please keep the lips at bay...

Evidently so, look at everyone else chiming in and agreeing with you... (sarcasm)

By the way, mokoa isn't the only mod that moderates our board is he??? (rhetorical sarcasm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith2010 View Post
Seems pretty straightforward to me: You contacted the site owner directly, other than that the only other thing you could even reasonably consider doing is contacting Mokoa directly. Posting a thread on a forum serves no other purpose than to create drama.

I for one support Mokoa, and think he does a fine job that I personally wouldn't want to do.
Mokoa's style is different than mine when I was a mod but I respect him. Anyone who puts up with the BS of adults like me and others deserve a pat on that back. If anyone has a true issue with any mod or admin, go to the owners. They own the site and are in charge of how this is ultimately run......

sixx
Old 03-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #19
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Is this the MsPrittiKitti thread you're addressing? If so, it seems to me, he addressed Amaya's questions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=187114

If you continue to belabor an issue...after he gives you an answer...what else do you expect him to do, other than to *tell you to take it up with an owner?* Do you really expect him to CHANGE his answer to suit you?

As long as I've known Mokoa, as a moderator, he's never *picked* sides...as you're so eloquently alluding to even when he probably would like to! He's had to point out rules to me when I've crossed the line, a time or two...so, from personal experience, if he was going to be biased, I'm sure he's had many opporuntities.

To me, this thread is just a WITCH HUNT! Why are you incessant on trying to hang Mokoa? And, FYI...did you ever consider that the RTM function may have a problem...rather than just assuming that someone is *ignoring* you? I've sent many RTMs that's never been addressed...and do you see me WHINING because MY RTM didn get answered? I'm too busy to sit around accounting for all the RTM's that I've sent and whether or not they got addressed. If they did, great...if not, so what? Hell, you want something to WORRY ABOUT? Worry about the disaster in Japan...the war...the homeless...the economy...starving people in the world...cancer...or the millions who may not be alive tomorrow.

Quote:
No one's asked you to jump right on an issue. But months have gone by, you've flirted in various threads across the board. Yet the board help that was requested was NOT given nor has there ever been a reply from you. Not to the provider nor the hobbyist whom contacted you.
Months have gone by on what issue? If you have a *legitimate* query...please inform us of the *issue* as well as the lynching.

Quote:
That in and of itself shows disrespect toward those folks and favoritism toward those you will help & respond to.
Favoritism? That's laughable...YOU have issues with FAVORITISM?
Old 03-12-2011, 06:46 PM   #20
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What I expect him the (Mod) who was PM'd, to do, is to reply in turn and either help or state that he's unable or unwilling to help when a member such as myself or others contact him for board help. It's what he volunteered to do when he became a Mod!! Correct??
Instead he ignores (myself and others) and ONLY when it's publicly brought to attention he states, take it up with the board owner.
Now why should members have to take something up with the owner WHEN the local Mod is there to assist members with help?????
And why won't the Mod, reply as to why he ignores responding to & helping certain folks?? Rather than stating *take it up with board owner*.

If folks are to run to the owners for help all the time we wouldn't need Mods. And thus, there wouldn't be an issue of said local MOD ignoring folks who personally PM him and seek board help. Hmmmmmmm, Thus the issue at hand that he's skirting rather than answering.

Just because you've never known Mokoa not to *pick* sides doesn't mean he's not at fault for ignoring certain members. Your experience with Mokoa as a Mod is not the same as others.

And so addressing an issue is a witch hunt and whining? Nice. I'll remember that the next time you or someone else address an issue.
And FYI. I didn't state that an RTM was sent. I stated that myself and others contacted him personally via PM. Which, that function works just fine as he read the PM's and zero response/zero help.

And if you were to of read the initial post correctly. You would have seen clearly as to what the issue is. The local Mod, blatantly ignores certain members who PM him for help. He reads the PM's and zero response/zero help. Therein lies the issue!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post

If you continue to belabor an issue...after he gives you an answer...what else do you expect him to do, other than to *tell you to take it up with an owner?* Do you really expect him to CHANGE his answer to suit you?

As long as I've known Mokoa, as a moderator, he's never *picked* sides...as you're so eloquently alluding to even when he probably would like to! He's had to point out rules to me when I've crossed the line, a time or two...so, from personal experience, if he was going to be biased, I'm sure he's had many opporuntities.

To me, this thread is just a WITCH HUNT! Why are you incessant on trying to hang Mokoa? And, FYI...the RTM function may have a problem...as I've sent many RTMs that's never been addressed...and do you see me WHINING because MY RTM didn get answered? I'm too busy to sit around accounting for all the RTM's that I've sent.

Months have gone by on what issue? If you have a *legitimate* query...please inform us of the *issue* as well as the lynching.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:25 PM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Exactly, thanks for speaking up.

To me, this thread is just a WITCH HUNT! Why are you incessant on trying to hang Mokoa? And, FYI...did you ever consider that the RTM function may have a problem...rather than just assuming that someone is *ignoring* you? I've sent many RTMs that's never been addressed...and do you see me WHINING because MY RTM didn get answered? I'm too busy to sit around accounting for all the RTM's that I've sent and whether or not they got addressed. If they did, great...if not, so what? Hell, you want something to WORRY ABOUT? Worry about the disaster in Japan...the war...the homeless...the economy...starving people in the world...cancer...or the millions who may not be alive tomorrow.

Poor Wicked Milf..... if there are other members who have the same issue, they should speak up. I guess you are trying to pull the martyr act with this BS. You could easily have followed the chain of command if your issues were that big of a deal. You just have a big ego and if someone doesn't do what you like you have an issue.

Must not be an issue she just wants to drivel.

She sure did not mind when CK was protecting her and showing favoritism. Maybe that is the real issue she has with Mokoa. Mokoa won't do what CK did and she is not happy with that??!!

Quote:
What I expect him the (Mod) who was PM'd, to do, is to reply in turn and either help or state that he's unable or unwilling to help when a member such as myself or others contact him for board help. It's what he volunteered to do when he became a Mod!! Correct??
Instead he ignores (myself and others) and ONLY when it's publicly brought to attention he states, take it up with the board owner.
Now why should members have to take something up with the owner WHEN the local Mod is there to assist members with help?????
And why won't the Mod, reply as to why he ignores responding to & helping certain folks?? Rather than stating *take it up with board owner*.

He doesn't owe you shit. You just don't seem to understand.

If folks are to run to the owners for help all the time we wouldn't need Mods. And thus, there wouldn't be an issue of said local MOD ignoring folks who personally PM him and seek board help. Hmmmmmmm, Thus the issue at hand that he's skirting rather than answering.

No one said you run to the owners all the time. There you go twisting shit around. Get it right if you are going to go back and forth. Based on your writing, the owners are now aware. Was this because of this thread or you finally contacted them and then you proceeded to post this? I am guessing you contacted them and were not satisfied with the results so now you are bitching.

Just because you've never known Mokoa not to *pick* sides doesn't mean he's not at fault for ignoring certain members. Your experience with Mokoa as a Mod is not the same as others.

She is free to speak about her dealings with Mokoa just like you are bitching and moaning about yours.

And so addressing an issue is a witch hunt and whining? Nice. I'll remember that the next time you or someone else address an issue.

I think Likkinikki has enough class to address an issue with not complaining about favoritism. Milf, you seem to love to pull the favorites card when you don't get your way.

And FYI. I didn't state that an RTM was sent. I stated that myself and others contacted him personally via PM. Which, that function works just fine as he read the PM's and zero response/zero help.

I think I would ignore your PM's too...

And if you were to of read the initial post correctly. You would have seen clearly as to what the issue is. The local Mod, blatantly ignores certain members who PM him for help. He reads the PM's and zero response/zero help. Therein lies the issue!!!!
He responded. He does not have to explain himself to you or me!

Funny how you ignored how much of a bullshit drama poster you are. Remember when you thought I posted in Powder room and other providers made you look silly???....

price of a BBBJ on CC... 20 bucks....
price of a BBBJ on ECCIE.... 80 bucks....
price of Wicked Milf's face when other providers made her look bad recently... PRICELESS.....

sixx
Old 03-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #22
starlitejazz
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
If you have an issue with any member of the staff you are welcome to contact the site owners and state your case to them directly.

Creating drama about alleged issues in an open forum will not help you.
Milf, the guilty always hate it when you call them out....oh, yes, and they always make sure they address everything as "alleged".
Old 03-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #23
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

First off WM...I clearly read what you posted and this is the heading of your thread and first statement:
Quote:
WHY is the local Mod (Mokoa) blatantly ignoring certain members?
This was brought up as an on going issue in MsPrittiKitti thread and the Mod didn't address it. Acted as if it wasn't an issue when it clearly is.
The issue was Ms.PrittiKitt's thread...and HE MOST DEFINITELY addressed the issue. It may not have been to YOUR LIKING, but he did answer the question...and DID NOT IGNORE anyone on that thread.

Now, I will ask once again...please post here what the question was...that you and the *others* had pm'd Mokoa about...SEVERAL MONTHS AGO...that he ignored. I'm just curious as to why you're just now posting this thread?

Quote:
I think most people are too busy and more considerate of the owners' time, than to trouble them into being a referee for little squabbles that you may think are important.

Quote:
Let's not confuse *real issues* with someone hurting your ego hon.

And just to set the record straight...he didn't answer a couple of pm's that I had sent to him awhile back. And, on a seperate occassion, one of the questions I had...he had to get answers from the owners as to how he should address my question, which took a few days. Whoopie, so he didn't answer me on a couple of pm's...and it took him awhile to get back to me on another issue! I choose not to get my feelings all booty hurt just because he didn't reply. Just because he's a moderator does not make him *perfect.* A little respect, consideration and appreciate would probably be more effective to your cause.

And...Sixxbach, I'd appreciate you not put words in my mouth...as no one stated any names...just circumstances.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:25 PM   #24
MsPrittiKitti
Account Disabled

User ID: 13184
My ECCIE Reviews

i havent read this whole thread...doubt that i will.
i addressed my issue. unfortunatelym some things are just the way they are. and unfortunately, some people cant make a post without insulting another.

to me...the issues dropped.
im here to have fun & play!!
*kisses all*
Old 03-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #25
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LN, No he didn't address the issue. And yes he did ignore when someone brought an issue to light in that thread, the very issue that this thread is about.(of which I don't need to re-post).
He skirted around it then just as he's doing in this thread. For someone to skirt around an issue that they're at fault about, not own that fault nor deny it and make it about someone else. Says a lot. And that's not a good thing.

And BTW, not a damn soul hurt my ego!!! Hell NO!

starlitejazz,

Your exactly right! It's funny how he responded (didn't deny) yet made it about me and how he wants to push the issue off on the owner. Yet he won't step up to the plate and address it since it involves his actions toward members in this community. If he's going to treat members with disrespect and not help them when they go to him and not respond to them when they PM him, then he shouldn't be a Mod.

I have zero regret for bringing this to light and I don't care how many folks dog pile & hate on me. It's always the same *click* of which I lose no sleep over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlitejazz View Post
Milf, the guilty always hate it when you call them out....oh, yes, and they always make sure they address everything as "alleged".

Quote:
First off WM...I clearly read what you posted and this is the heading of your thread and first statement:
The issue was Ms.PrittiKitt's thread...and HE MOST DEFINITELY addressed the issue. It may not have been to YOUR LIKING, but he did answer the question...and DID NOT IGNORE anyone on that thread.

Now, I will ask once again...please post here what the question was...that you and the *others* had pm'd Mokoa about...SEVERAL MONTHS AGO...that he ignored. I'm just curious as to why you're just now posting this thread?

I think most people are too busy and more considerate of the owners' time, than to trouble them into being a referee for little squabbles that you may think are important.

Let's not confuse *real issues* with someone hurting your ego hon.

And just to set the record straight...he didn't answer a couple of pm's that I had sent to him awhile back. And, on a seperate occassion, one of the questions I had...he had to get answers from the owners as to how he should address my question, which took a few days. Whoopie, so he didn't answer me on a couple of pm's...and it took him awhile to get back to me on another issue! I choose not to get my feelings all booty hurt just because he didn't reply. Just because he's a moderator does not make him *perfect.* A little respect, consideration and appreciate would probably be more effective to your cause.

And...Sixxbach, I'd appreciate you not put words in my mouth...as no one stated any names...just circumstances.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:07 PM   #26
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I think you've taken it upon yourself to advocate for MsPrittiKitti...and over DRAMAtized the issue. So, what was the *intention* of this thread?

To villainize Mokoa and torture him with innuendos until he admits to wrong doing? My God woman...get a life!

Ok, I'm outta here...I just found myself a life too! (lol)
Old 03-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #27
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Ugh seriously? First of all the ad was posted 53 minutes early, big fucking whoop, second of all the ad was posted over TWO WEEKS ago.

Seriously who gives a shit?
Old 03-13-2011, 12:55 AM   #28
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You've got to be freaking kidding me. Advocating for PrittiKitti?
Really? So this issue is about her? She's a strong woman and she doesn't need me to do anything for her. She does just fine on her own.
And that's what I admire about her. She doesn't kiss ass.

You clearly need to look closer at what this ISSUE is about.
Her thread did indicate the issue as well as the issue of her Ad.
(2 separate issues) Thus why I linked her thread because the issue I speak of was presented in her thread, by her and by me and he ignored it.
The issue is clearly outlined in my initial post. So don't twist things nor to accuse me of torturing the Mod. Because you couldn't be more wrong.
He can clearly state that it's not true. But he hasn't.
Not in this thread nor Prittikitti thread. For him to to step up and state this issue is true would mean that he would have to admit to being at fault for clearly ignoring certain folks who've gone to him for help.
It's sad that folks like you make excuses for him.

And btw Woman....I have a life. A beautiful one. But I'm glad you found yours.

Quote:
Well, I think you've taken it upon yourself to advocate for MsPrittiKitti...and over DRAMAtized the issue. So, what was the *intention* of this thread?

To villainize Mokoa and torture him with innuendos until he admits to wrong doing? My God woman...get a life!

Ummm, your point is? What does her Ad have to do with anything?
It's definitely NOT what this topic is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith2010 View Post
Ugh seriously? First of all the ad was posted 53 minutes early, big fucking whoop, second of all the ad was posted over TWO WEEKS ago.

Seriously who gives a shit?
Old 03-13-2011, 01:16 AM   #29
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Hahahah agreed!

WM, get a life............ but before you go.... try out for the top 10 after that...... get the hell out of Texas... hobbyists have known you are full of it and so do providers............ see ya............

sixx
Old 03-13-2011, 01:20 AM   #30
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ummm, your point is? What does her Ad have to do with anything?
It's definitely NOT what this topic is about.
I have no idea then. You made it seem as if this was about an issue MsPrittiKitti brought up, which is what I commented on. If you aren't talking about her thread in this same section of the forums, then I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women