Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160459
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452912
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47496
pyramider46370
bambino40303
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 08:34 AM   #16
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately, and I kick myself for saying this, WU's right; whatever the motivations are behind E2D's report, Natalia's trouble with him and good intentions defending Evelyn aside, only the provider reviewed can effectively dispute the allegations.

However, sometimes taking the high road and just letting the crap fly under is the wise choice.

Yummy's right too; members here can infer a lot from previous posts and the reputation of all parties.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1730468

Certainly seems to be a lot in question here, but not much available publicly to judge by. So far, I'd say that the subject of the review is leading in fan base. Nobody seems to be buying what E2D's was selling, as opposed to Evelyn's product. For some odd reason, the author did not even put in a specific date, which, as I understand it, disqualifies the review from receiving credit. Not sure from the comments why the provider rated a "No," but evidently that will remain a mystery as it's in ROS. If the reviewer meant to be truly helpful to the many ECCIE Hobbyists without premium access, why didn't he post more detail where everyone could see it?

Going to get some butter, now.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:38 AM   #17
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
morning potty mouth, don't you sleep at night

and please set your things straight about my ethnicity...neither i am a Hindu nor a Muslim..so i can still see you or her per your rules...

regarding the review i shared all the details that i have..so its up to the mod to decide..its just a mere coincidence that i had to write the review during our shitty times...

bye bye LPMOW
Dude, seriously this sick obsession you have with me is beyond words.
If it has taken you to the point to find out where my incall is, you are one dangerous psychopath.

But I'm still not afraid of you, I said it before and I will say it again you will not get away with this.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 08:54 AM   #18
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Unfortunately, and I kick myself for saying this, WU's right; whatever the motivations are behind E2D's report, Natalia's trouble with him and good intentions defending Evelyn aside, only the provider reviewed can effectively dispute the allegations.

But Yummy's right too; members here can infer a lot from previous posts and the reputation of all parties.

Going to get some butter, now.
I'm glad someone else's uncomfortable and unfair situation can entertain you this morning, Fancy.
Quite disappointing to be honest, but I guess not really.

My "allegations" do have a lot to do with this man targeting Evelyn because those are exactly his motives. If anyone reading all the details in this situation and this man's actions towards me and still can't see the connection with this, then sorry I can't help your slow ass.

As SF mentioned Evelyn is not fully fluent in English, so it would be difficult for her to take a public stand.
However she has reported this review to the mods and can present proof that this man has never visited her or ever been to our place.

You should know Fancy that infoshare is a joke, and that there wouldn't have been any point of posting it there. That is why I'm making it public and I'm calling out this psychopath.

He is one obsessive, dangerous individual and everybody should be aware of it.

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:02 AM   #19
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
I'm glad someone else's uncomfortable and unfair situation can entertain you this morning, Fancy.
Quite disappointing to be honest, but I guess not really.

My "allegations" do have a lot to do with this man targeting Evelyn because those are exactly his motives. If anyone reading all the details in this situation and this man's actions towards me and still can't see the connection with this, then sorry I can't help your slow ass.

As SF mentioned Evelyn is not fully fluent in English, so it would be difficult for her to take a public stand.
However she has reported this review to the mods and can present proof that this man has never visited her or ever been to our place.

You should know Fancy that infoshare is a joke, and that there wouldn't have been any point of posting it there. That is why I'm making it public and I'm calling out this psychopath.

He is one obsessive, dangerous individual and everybody should be aware of it.

You might have wanted to wait until I finished editing to make your comments about me, Natalia. My Internet is going in and out this morning. I'm in a storm-ravaged area.

As you see from my finished post, I was playing Devil's Advocate. I find no entertainment in ANY negativity on ECCIE, and only observed in a sardonic way that this thread will turn into a soap opera with many suds.

Sometimes drawing attention to a problem just makes it worse. (I've been guilty of doing that, too, in my OWN "uncomfortable and unfair situation." I'm quite aware of the transparency of Infoshare.) Evelyn has done the right thing, so probably best to give the mods time to complete their investigation and make a determination.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:05 AM   #20
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:

The only reason why this man is targeting Evelyn is because of the sick obsession he has for me, so I have not only the right but the obligation to speak on this. And I will call out this crazy stalker.

If you knew Evelyn you would know that she doesn't deserve this bs.
But something tells me you don't, wait, did you try to see her and weren't successful or something?

And oh I'm now a "manager"? LOL I thought I was the one with a manager ? Or is it that you forgot about the little paranoia attack you had when you saw me last year?

You fuckers SHOULD know by now that of course Natalia Mori is gonna speak on this bs, and will do whatever it takes to make this right.
You're welcome to GTFO this thread now, and not click on it again if it bothers you.

Take your dick riding and balls holding for Wakeup elsewhere.

If I was you "gtoman" I will continue talking your little bitter butthurt talk where you will not get a reply from me.
You don't have enough dick in your pants to fuck with me.
And I don't mean it just literal.

Are you threatening me?

All I know is that when I met with you I was followed by a big black guy almost all the way to your door. Coincidence? I think not. All other hobby people should watch out!

Insulting my penis is of no use. It does not affect me in the slightest. Some like it some don't. At least after continuous use a man's penis is the same size and not worn out like some of your parts.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:17 AM   #21
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

hi fancy, there are way many reviews where they just mentioned the month and year... and there is a talk about potty mouth's goons following their clients from her incall...i don't want to get into troubles hence i had to be as discrete as possible with this LPMOW.

i have the # from which she texted me, the incall address, the communication we had on my p4..what else you need to say the review is true ??
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:19 AM   #22
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
All I know is that when I met with you I was followed by a big black guy almost all the way to your door. Coincidence? I think not. All other hobby people should watch out!
You are a fucking liar.

So if that was the case, and your hallucinating self, was "followed" and felt endangered, why did you come back the VERY NEXT TO SEE ME?? After I turned you away because of how uncomfortable and awkward you made the situation.

I have been working as an Indy over a year now, and absolutely have never had those type of reports or anything close to your bs. People who know me, know what I am about and this pimp bs does not fit with the type of person/woman I am. Try again.

You're just a racist profiling jerk and a fucking pussy.

Edit: just saw your edit
Well damn that makes you look even weaker, you couldn't last even 2 minutes in this "worn out" pussy.

How long do you last in pussy that isn't "worn out" do you at least make it to one minute?

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:22 AM   #23
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You are a fucking liar.

So if that was the case, and your hallucinating self, was "followed" and felt endangered, why did you come back the VERY NEXT TO SEE ME?? After I turned you away because of how uncomfortable and awkward you made the situation.

I have been working as an Indy over a year now, and absolutely have never had those type of reports or anything close to your bs. People who know me, know what I am about and this pimp bs does not fit with the type of person/woman I am. Try again.

Not to mention a weak exuse for a man who couldn't last even 2 mins with me....

ROFLMAO! ... Now THAT ^^^^ is some really funny shit! LOL!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #24
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a fucking liar.

Not to mention a weak exuse for a man who couldn't last even 2 mins with me....

I came back because I wanted to see you. If you recall, you turned me away the first day after I asked you about the person. I would have gone through with the session. I was not paranoid by asking about it. It was merely a question. When asked, you flipped out not me. The fact remains that the guy followed me and you provided no reassurance of him not being with you. I never accused him of being with you I am only stating facts.

Where do you get off calling me racist? I met with you and paid you. You are not the same ethnicity as me.

I don't recall how long I lasted and I am not insulting you. Your insults are weak and show exactly what type of person you are. I am sure you remember every detail of every man you have met with.

If you are not a "manager" what are you? You handle all of EC's screening, appointment scheduling, and rebuttals.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:26 AM   #25
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
hi fancy, there are way many reviews where they just mentioned the month and year... and there is a talk about potty mouth's goons following their clients from her incall...i don't want to get into troubles hence i had to be as discrete as possible with this LPMOW.

i have the # from which she texted me, the incall address, the communication we had on my p4..what else you need to say the review is true ??
Not for the likes of me to determine, thankfully.

Yes, there are many reviews here missing exact dates, but that doesn't mean they are following correct format and earn credit, or credibility.

Both sides say their story is true, and obviously much has to remain private, so the rest of us shall just have to wait and see what occurs behind the scenes, if anything. I have no horse in this race other than wanting to know what really happened as it affects the client-provider dynamic, but as in so many cases, the truth may eventually be what we decide in our own heads after hearing both sides.
Old 05-29-2016, 09:26 AM   #26
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

hey Evelyn/LPMOW, is that the same guy i saw the other day while i was leaving your incall
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:31 AM   #27
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
hey Evelyn/LPMOW, is that the same guy i saw the other day while i was leaving your incall
Oh please, how convenient that now you're gonna claim this after reading gtoman's hallucinations.

But yea continue piling more lies, you are just giving me more evidence to prove you wrong. Idiot.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:34 AM   #28
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh please, how convenient that now you're gonna claim this after reading gtoman's hallucinations.

But yea continue piling more lies, you are just giving me more evidence to prove you wrong. Idiot.
Hallucination: an experience involving the apparent perception of something not present

FACT: The black guy was present. He did follow me to your door. I did ask you about him.

Which part is a hallucination exactly?
Old 05-29-2016, 09:38 AM   #29
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Letting personal insults run rampant results in threads becoming the "trash talk entertainment" many seem to want on ECCIE, but it turns a large segment of members off entirely to any topic at hand. Maintaining a more "detached" and practical approach might lend such discussions more serious evaluation.

But where's the fun in that?
Old 05-29-2016, 09:38 AM   #30
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:

Not really sure how you are gaining MORE evidence here. That statement makes no sense. E2D has stated that he has supplied the info requested to the mod.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women