Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile DO YOU FEEL LIKE WE ARE ALL (bleeped) . . .

Maybe we All are. Maybe Not. However We are All in this together. The Industry & cyber-communities representing what became known as the Hobby were first developed as a tool to keep us connected safely-All of us. With time & corruption these virtual places became very Real places where we ALL could be put at risk. Enter terms & conditions enforced by sites via Moderators in the more selective Board Communities. They make sure we all behave cuz it ain't about Just You or Just Me. So on that note, am I the only person fed-up w/advertisements of liable-less products, goods & services presented for consumption by us based on the "by any means necessary" philosophy of advertising? Thats why My online activity is minimal everywhere. The internet system of information is a databased file of information stored in networks of online information. Confused? Simplified -All information online is connected w/All the other online information that is All directly stored, immediately & forever to the Data Base File it's connected to. What anyone whose a techno-tard like me needs to know is the Information Highway is real & accessed via the Internet which consists of Networks, Servers, Data Bases,Internet Service Providers as well as other intities like individuals Public or Private. Actual Data Bases of Informaton(the Files where All online information is stored)- Globally- are few & All online information stored in these Data Bases can only be accessed by whom ever has clearance to access these Data Bases. Remember we are discussing online information. It's a dream or a nightmare according to where in accessability to that information you stand. & that in this capitalistic, parasitic world we All live in boils down to what everything always does-Power. Telemarketers selling list of contacts to other telemarketing companies or Scandalous Pirates not even attempting to hide their origin or identity-Ever gotten a notice of Inheritance or Lottery Winnings from an Over Seas Firm based in -oh say Nigeria, possibly? Ever gotten any SPAM!? How does your email info get connected w/any of these or other types of random mailors that have it? Power is not an elusive or a complex ability. It's available anywhere to anyone to a certain degree dependent upon their Leverage. In the WORLD WIDE WEB(the wicked web we all weave)-Power & Leverage are brokered to the highest bidder(usually an elite or eclusive intity like Browers-that are private even if they've gone public companies that collect, exchange & share public information OR information about The Public ) or where ever the greatest demand comes from(which is usually a private intity like Browsers). Why am I posting on this subject-Nationally-in this particular arena? I had an email delivered to me under false pretenses & misleading subject title that wound up being a solictation from Yet Another "new & better than anything else!" Site where providers can advertise & hobbyist have a way of finding & contacting providers. The most disturbing aspect of the email is how vague & non-specific all their responses to my questioning them were & the info they included in the body of the initial email that was specific to only me. I do not believe the intent of the Advertiser that had decieved me purposefully was anything more than selling me on signing on w/them. However-the deceptive use of actual info, misinformation & false pretense in contacting me is Not acceptable nor follows protocol set by several Federal Agencies Guidelines. I wanna get your feedback. Does this sound familiar to any of you? I do not want to state the name of the site just yet but they do advertsise here & on many other adult sites. I want to research the legalities of their approach(& possible loop-holes) & any system of recourse to stop them or at the very least get them to cease their deceptive tactics that compromise the Privacy & Discretion of the very people they are soliciting to. This is our community, regardless of your involvement if you're are reading this that includes you too. The Power of protecting ourselves is having the courage to speak out which becomes Our Leverage & the beauty is you can do so privately &/or anonymously or openly & freely right here! I have no problem sharing the email w/anyone who contacts me privately at this time & I plan on another post in the near future containing the original email & responses as well as an update on the status of a resolution to the situation. Who knows this could be the Best Thing that's Ever happened to All of Us-Ever! In the meantime Thank You for your time & anything you wish to Add! FREEDOM ONLY EXISTS WHEN EVERYONE EXPERIENCES IT EQUALLY-Just Jodi
JustJodi is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Jodi, please send me the site you are talking about via PM.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #3
guest043013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Sorry, but without a few well placed returns and paragraph breaks, I just can't follow the content.
guest043013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Man that is hard to read.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:29 PM   #5
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Wa-what-the?

Jodi:

I am sure that this is something that affects to all of us . . .take a breath and say it again please.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #6
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercat View Post
Sorry, but without a few well placed returns and paragraph breaks, I just can't follow the content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
Man that is hard to read.
Yeah, some punctuation would be nice. Otherwise, I'm going to need some Excedrin if I read that
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:29 AM   #7
wooden
Registered Member

And to think I thought you were just another pretty face. I like a gal with a little attitude. You go girl.
wooden is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:47 AM   #8
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
Maybe we All are. Maybe Not. However We are All in this together.

The Industry & cyber-communities representing what became known as the Hobby were first developed as a tool to keep us connected safely-All of us. With time & corruption these virtual places became very Real places where we ALL could be put at risk.

Enter terms & conditions enforced by sites via Moderators in the more selective Board Communities. They make sure we all behave cuz it ain't about Just You or Just Me. So on that note, am I the only person fed-up w/advertisements of liable-less products, goods & services presented for consumption by us based on the "by any means necessary" philosophy of advertising?

Thats why My online activity is minimal everywhere. The internet system of information is a databased file of information stored in networks of online information. Confused? Simplified -All information online is connected w/All the other online information that is All directly stored, immediately & forever to the Data Base File it's connected to.

What anyone whose a techno-tard like me needs to know is the Information Highway is real & accessed via the Internet which consists of Networks, Servers, Data Bases,Internet Service Providers as well as other intities like individuals Public or Private. Actual Data Bases of Informaton(the Files where All online information is stored)- Globally- are few & All online information stored in these Data Bases can only be accessed by whom ever has clearance to access these Data Bases.

Remember we are discussing online information. It's a dream or a nightmare according to where in accessability to that information you stand. & that in this capitalistic, parasitic world we All live in boils down to what everything always does-Power.

Telemarketers selling list of contacts to other telemarketing companies or Scandalous Pirates not even attempting to hide their origin or identity-Ever gotten a notice of Inheritance or Lottery Winnings from an Over Seas Firm based in -oh say Nigeria, possibly? Ever gotten any SPAM!? How does your email info get connected w/any of these or other types of random mailors that have it? Power is not an elusive or a complex ability. It's available anywhere to anyone to a certain degree dependent upon their Leverage.

In the WORLD WIDE WEB(the wicked web we all weave)-Power & Leverage are brokered to the highest bidder(usually an elite or eclusive intity like Browers-that are private even if they've gone public companies that collect, exchange & share public information OR information about The Public ) or where ever the greatest demand comes from(which is usually a private intity like Browsers).

Why am I posting on this subject-Nationally-in this particular arena? I had an email delivered to me under false pretenses & misleading subject title that wound up being a solictation from Yet Another "new & better than anything else!" Site where providers can advertise & hobbyist have a way of finding & contacting providers. The most disturbing aspect of the email is how vague & non-specific all their responses to my questioning them were & the info they included in the body of the initial email that was specific to only me.

I do not believe the intent of the Advertiser that had decieved me purposefully was anything more than selling me on signing on w/them. However-the deceptive use of actual info, misinformation & false pretense in contacting me is Not acceptable nor follows protocol set by several Federal Agencies Guidelines. I wanna get your feedback.

Does this sound familiar to any of you? I do not want to state the name of the site just yet but they do advertsise here & on many other adult sites. I want to research the legalities of their approach(& possible loop-holes) & any system of recourse to stop them or at the very least get them to cease their deceptive tactics that compromise the Privacy & Discretion of the very people they are soliciting to.

This is our community, regardless of your involvement if you're are reading this that includes you too. The Power of protecting ourselves is having the courage to speak out which becomes Our Leverage & the beauty is you can do so privately &/or anonymously or openly & freely right here! I have no problem sharing the email w/anyone who contacts me privately at this time & I plan on another post in the near future containing the original email & responses as well as an update on the status of a resolution to the situation.

Who knows this could be the Best Thing that's Ever happened to All of Us-Ever! In the meantime Thank You for your time & anything you wish to Add! FREEDOM ONLY EXISTS WHEN EVERYONE EXPERIENCES IT EQUALLY-Just Jodi
That's better.

Love,

A Scandalous Pirate
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 08:15 AM   #9
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Girl! & everybody-THE SITE IN QUESTION IS SLIXA! THEY ARE BULLSH*T & USE INVASIVE, DANGEROUS MARKETING TACTICS!
JustJodi is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:19 AM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I was getting spam for breast enhancements, penis enlargements, pills to make my penis size almost adequate, etc long before Slixa was even some fucktard's idea.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #11
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

There is a difference between spam and popups (which we are all used to handling) and paying people to write fake rave reviews about a service. Especially when said posts are not marked as "sponsored.". If even ONE of the people participating in this sham was honest about it, I would give the site a chance. But the same thing happened with a different site a while ago (maybe verifyhim?). Several women with minimal posting histories started threads with almost identical pitches for the site. Then negative reports began to come out from people that were a little more trustworthy.

It would not surprise me in the slightest to find out that there is a common thread between the two to be honest.

Attempting to bullshit women in the business of bullshit? Sad, silly, destined to fail.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

geeez..everyone hates SLIXA...about the third time I've read negatively about it - and all from hobbyist.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I still thinck Slixa would be a good name for lube.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 09:24 PM   #14
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Was that the Unibomber manifesto? I could not read it.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 04:09 AM   #15
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
geeez..everyone hates SLIXA...about the third time I've read negatively about it - and all from hobbyist.
Except this time it's from a provider not a hobbyist....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women