Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-25-2024, 12:17 PM   #151
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat View Post
I have read that the person you mentioned has passed
away. To bring him up to prove a point is just despicable. I'm going to see one of the women you Go pro. I'm going to make sure I put a bug in her ear about how much you are despised by paying customers.
You are acting like a 22 year old single mother child who's still hoping their daddy, Anandaman, acknowledges they are alive and even cares. Mlk had a dream and so can you Habibi. In the meantime you can jam out to Luther vandross Dance with my father again. Maybe that will give you peace
What’s going on on this thread is none of my business and I’m not commenting on this thread, I’m going to derail and say when you visit that girl make sure you warm her about you too shitroom, shinepro, trillburger!,scroodgemcduck,

You are an alert in itself so I’m sure this thread don’t need your dirty opinion! It’s comical!
Old 03-25-2024, 01:27 PM   #152
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for that! Did you see how Hypesuh tried to lie and say that Chiefs3peat is not Shinepro/Pitroom just to make himself look less guilty?! SMH! Then worse using a dead man to prove his point about a girl who’s not even on Eccie to defend herself…APPALLING!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demolition View Post
Love your detective work, sweetheart. I had a hunch something was up with this one
Old 03-25-2024, 02:12 PM   #153
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

And this thread is simple proof that the members can take care of things themselves.
Old 03-25-2024, 03:59 PM   #154
Chiefs3peat
BANNED

Old women once you understand me really control this you w will sit down
, fucked a chick now I'm going to fuck another chick then I'm fucking Anandaman main chick Jeaneth with a go cam pov of .,ne Nutting in her pussy, sit down somewhere. You are black. This dude and his goons have been harassing chick's for year, Lolita ain't o,n their radar
Old 03-25-2024, 04:01 PM   #155
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita22 View Post
Thank you for that! Did you see how Hypesuh tried to lie and say that Chiefs3peat is not Shinepro/Pitroom just to make himself look less guilty?! SMH! Then worse using a dead man to prove his point about a girl who’s not even on Eccie to defend herself…APPALLING!!!
Lol wth I didn't lie? I don't know who Shinepro/Pitroom even is, and I said I'm inclined to believe him because people have falsely said that other handles were me when they weren't. I'm not using a deadman to prove a point, I'm using his review to prove a point, his reviews will live on. And by all means cc CaseyKK and show her this thread, and she use to be on Eccie, possibly still is, who knows. What's appalling is your constant need to combat me, you legit gain nothing out of doing it.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:37 PM   #156
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW my head is spinning around around !!

Did any one Sing A photography model release from or did Hypesuh give a model release from ?
Old 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM   #157
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
i'm here for one reason and one reason alone: to be entertained, and once in a while, to entertain, hopefully..

see e.g. read post 307 on page 21 but steer clear of anything posted by Tryweakly in that thread,or you will want to jump off a cliff..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ntures&page=21
Just read your post 307 in its entirety, learned quite a bit, thanks!

Ch 1.
Martingale progression is quite something, but I feel like Anti-Martingale offers the same thing but just in a different way. Not sure which one is correct?

Ch 2.
That sucks some guy grabbed the dice and rolled, kudos to everyone for trying to get the dice back to the hot hand though. Wow Victoria really left you after that? Gotta trust your instincts when you feel it in your gut that you shouldn't play. That was tough. Idk how you're able to recall all of that, quite something.

Ch 3.
WOW hell of a time there, that's cool you gave away the igga pimp shoes to the homeless man. Rory is funny asf saying he saw you at the World Series of Poker lol. I see you went to the Bellagio, been there before, really really nice hotel.

Ch 4.
Damn I had no idea who Admiral McRave was till I read this. Vamping is insane, I couldn't do that. If I up an all nighter I need atleast 2 days to fully recover. Is rocket fuel PCP? Or something else? Idk if your credit is still in the dumps, but I have a great contact that can fix that. You're a crazy guy to drive 150 MPH. 50 into 379 isn't bad at all. I'm going to look into the Hoppin Big Red progression, got me pretty curious to dive deeper into this.

On time I kid you not, I took $10 and turned it into $2,000 + playing Blackjack.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:57 PM   #158
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
WOW my head is spinning around around !!

Did any one Sing A photography model release from or did Hypesuh give a model release from ?
Onlyfans requires you to get a release form if you post content with someone else besides yourself, some ladies already have verified OF accounts so I just tag them. And they can tag me as well as I'm verified on OF too.
Old 03-25-2024, 05:05 PM   #159
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Member some good reading for you

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women