Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2015, 08:25 AM   #1
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Supreme Court gives gay couples the right to marry!

Just announced moments ago, the Supreme Court's decision to finally give gay and lesbian couples in this country equality with straight couples, the ability to marry within the law. A historic day, long overdue.

This also resolves an important family issue for same-sex couples with children where, before, only one partner held legal status and rights as a parent.

Personally, I have always felt that everyone has the right to be equally miserable and selfish in their private relationships, so why NOT let gay couples marry?

Seriously, as an American and a Hobbyist, someone who staunchly believes in the personal freedom to enjoy the lifestyle of choice, I am proud that the Court had the balls to make the inevitable decision and go with what was fair, although it was close, 5 to 4.

Texas and many other conservative, religious bastions are not going to go down meekly, however. There will be much screaming, still, about what other people do in their bedrooms.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 08:53 AM   #2
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Ultimately, this was the least disruptive opinion that the Court could have issued coming on the heels of years of marriages conducted under rulings handed out from federal courts. In the long run the next question is how the country will adapt to an issue which has changed with breathtaking speed.
That remains to be seen.

I'm reminded of a Dr. Seuss story from my childhood...

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:20 AM   #3
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I'm glad the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of gay marriage - why should they deny gays and lesbians the constitutional right of being miserable just like the vast majority of married people.....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:57 AM   #4
Guest033016-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Call it moderation, but Don't push your shit on me, I won't push my shit on you. Congrats to all the gays (more pussy for me).
Guest033016-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:37 AM   #5
explorer317
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Long past time. All American deserve the same rights. and if you do not like gay marriage, then don't one.
explorer317 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:25 PM   #6
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

This is wrong and plain down nasty. I hope it will be overturned some day.
Seeing them in public makes me puke.
Sexual deviants.
And no, your god has nothing to do with my post since I am an atheist and I don't give a rat's ass about the farce called religion.
Guest100318 is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:47 PM   #7
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
There will be much screaming, still, about what other people do in their bedrooms.
Do you actually know even one person who gives a shit what adult consenting perverts do with each other behind closed doors (at least as long as no money changes hands; ha, that always seems to spin 'em around...)? I used to know a few, about 50 years ago, but they all died years ago, and I've not met one since.

And do you really think it's a good thing that 5 lawyers impose their prejudices, beliefs, interests upon a citizenry who are overwhelmingly opposed? Five lawyers are right, and the American polis are wrong? Cultural traditions developed over millenia are wrong...just because 5 lawyers declare it so?

Just wondering.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:47 PM   #8
explorer317
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
This is wrong and plain down nasty. I hope it will be overturned some day.
Seeing them in public makes me puke.
Sexual deviants.
And no, your god has nothing to do with my post since I am an atheist and I don't give a rat's ass about the farce called religion.
Dude I'm sure the sight of you in public makes many puke, but I wouldn't say you don't deserve the same rights as other Americans.

Live and let live, and stop the hatin
Old 06-26-2015, 12:58 PM   #9
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer317 View Post
Dude I'm sure the sight of you in public makes many puke, but I wouldn't say you don't deserve the same rights as other Americans.

Live and let live, and stop the hatin
...and this is loving tolerance?

Wonder why something tells me you would gleefully constrain ol' Moto's rights if only you could.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:45 PM   #10
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer317 View Post
Dude I'm sure the sight of you in public makes many puke
How sure are you?
I was addressing to the intellectuals on the board. The minute you bring personal low blows you show that are at least less than capable of holding a conversation with someone who brings a different opinion than yours to the table. It is not due to lack of education but primarily due to lack of common sense and intelligence; the former follows naturally. BTW, not that I am trying hard, but I still cannot fathom what you are trying to say in post 5 above. I think that the proof to what I just wrote is embedded in there.
Have a great day little man.
Old 06-26-2015, 02:02 PM   #11
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
I'm glad the Supreme Court has ruled in favor of gay marriage - why should they deny gays and lesbians the constitutional right of being miserable just like the vast majority of married people.....
Good one
Old 06-26-2015, 02:33 PM   #12
explorer317
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto View Post
How sure are you?
I was addressing to the intellectuals on the board. The minute you bring personal low blows you show that are at least less than capable of holding a conversation with someone who brings a different opinion than yours to the table. It is not due to lack of education but primarily due to lack of common sense and intelligence; the former follows naturally. BTW, not that I am trying hard, but I still cannot fathom what you are trying to say in post 5 above. I think that the proof to what I just wrote is embedded in there.
Have a great day little man.
Moto, maybe you were not " intellectual" enough to get the joke
let me help

Moto said: "Seeing them in public makes me puke."
I said: "Dude I'm sure the sight of you in public makes many puke"

It's funny because I said exactly what you said, just in relation to you instead of an entire group of people?

It's also funny because you can dish it out but you can't take it

But if you were offended, then I apologize. I thought since you said such a thing about an entire group of people, you would be okay if someone said the same about you. I personally find girl on girl, especially in public, very attractive.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:25 PM   #13
Pbmgd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

To me, this issue is very simple. Society and our government believe that lifelong partnerships and families provide long-term benefit society and has established laws and incentives to encourage it (estates pass tax free to surviving spouse, income tax savings (unless both spouses work), family and end-of-life decisionmaking powers, etc). If two people, who so happen to be of the same sex, pay their taxes, obey our laws and are otherwise productive members of society, why should we deny them these benefits and incentives (and the misery, as it were )? If you were to replace the two gays in my example with two African-Americans, two Asians, two Hispanics, etc., it is clear that this is just another civil rights issue, albeit one that took a lot longer to work through.

As someone else said, live and let live... What two consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business as long as it is lawful and they don't impose their ways on me...

My two cents
Pbmgd is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 03:30 PM   #14
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNL9933 View Post
Credit the Kinkster...he was the first one I heard say that a few years ago. Don't know if it's his original or if he stole it though.
Old 06-26-2015, 03:38 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

The only group that is going to really benefit from the ruling are the divorce lawyers.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women