Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2014, 09:11 PM   #1
IaDork
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Kaytee Kaboom - Part Deux

The Dork Lives, god save us all !

Just got reinstated, sorry for the hasty exit. Starting a new thread here cause frankly there was a WHOLE PILE OF MANURE in the other one. Hopefully this one can be a more civil. I recently re-established contact with Ms Kaytee Kaboom and we are trying to clear the air. Lots of bad feelings by all parties and lots of blame to go around but gonna be civil; try to be. Please people, be nice !!

So what happened that last Sunday ? Well, no beating around the bush; exactly what I said happened. Read my initial post; I spoke the truth. What we never heard was Ms Kaytee's side of the story. And you ain't gonna believe this but after re-establishing contact and hearing it, it was about what I expected. No shit. Most of the extra drama was injected by 3rd parties which I will address below. Things spiraled out of control and lots of vile things were said in anger. And many of these things were simply not true.

So here is Kaytee's side of the story; I'm paraphrasing but think I'm being accurate so bear with me. If I don't set things right hopefully she will weigh in and say so. So, she was indeed having car problems. Her car was in the shop and unavailable to her. I think we all had figured that out in the other shitfest thread. So, her ride showed up a little late and that was the last I heard from her. She would have been about 20-30 minutes late and I had decided to wait. So she headed to the incall and found that the keys to the place were on her keychain with her car keys. Which were in the auto body shop !!! Which was closed cause is was Sunday !!! She had friend with a spare set of keys and so decided to go get them and hurry back. That's when she discovered that she couldn't call me cause she'd left her phone at home on the charger cause the battery was low. Fuck !!! Unfortunately her friend with the keys wasn't home; so they hung out for awhile when the driver got an urgent text and had an emergency to go to in CB. So Kaytee got stuck in the car on a 2 hour journey to Iowa and back with several stops along the way; with no access to a phone. Well, she had access to a phone (her friends) but not my number; cause it was in her contacts in the phone at home in the charger.

Meanwhile, I'd gotten pissed and left. So she didn't show up at her appointment with me and never contacted me as I said. So why didn't she make attempts to contact me or respond when I asked her what had happened ? That's were it gets complicated. See Kaytee and I have a long history. I've seen her many, many times going back to shortly after she entered the hobby. And its been stormy at times. I have been stood up by her before and she knows I hate that; the long drive makes it really bad. About 6 months ago I had arranged a 3 way with another provider and Kaytee no showed me and I was pissed. Would have been my first 3some and it was ruined; and I was mad. Anyway we got into a big fight and I yelled at her a lot. We straightened things out and have been good since. But she just hates that; being yelled at. So when this happened she thought I was gonna be pissed again and she would get yelled at.

There was another factor too and its this. When Kaytee told me her car was broke down, I offered to pick her up. I was driving in from out of town anyway and going to the same place (incall) so I'd just pick her up; no problem. But she said no, she had it taken care of. So when that blew up and she really couldn't make it .. as she said she was "embarrassed" cause her decision didn't work out. I totally believe that and if you know Kaytee you'd believe that too; she a very independent girl !!!

So anyway, she and I had a good long talk over it and she now knows that if a client is pissed you gotta try to work it out anyway. Ignoring a no-show just makes it worse; guys really don't like that. She knows that now, so hopefully that won't be happening again.

Now I wanna address some of the outside interference. Jesus Christ guys you all gotta get life !!! Holy shit, I've never seen such a hatefest before and with me being right in the middle ... its just fucking ugly. Really guys, get a life. First, I never said Kaytee wasn't fun. She is. She's fucking great !! I've see this chick a ton and swear by her; she is extremely reliable too. I was checking my records and as far as I can tell this chick has an > 90% reliability rating. Yes I've been no showed but if her record is 9 times out of 10 you get a successful date that is just fucking awesome. That's a no-brainer there. And she is fun as hell too. Anyone who's seen her knows that. My issue was that she didn't call to straighten things out when she didn't make it. And that's been taken care of. If you guys want a fun time, she's highly recommended by me despite everything that went down. Lots of guys just love this girl if you've seen her you know why, so go see her !

Other interference? Well, y'all saw the shit that went down with me and Lady Y and y'all probably figured out that we seen each other once and didn't hit it off. There was actually kinda of funny moment in that encounter, that she would confirm. We talked about a bunch of stuff; lots of providers too not just Kaytee. Some I've seen before (Olivia), some I was considering seeing (Layne), some I liked, some I didn't like (surprised her with one I'd seen and didn't hit it off with; gia), some who had issues (syd). Lots of girls. So anyway, we were wrapping up and I asked "Say, what's yer birthday?" and she told me and I stood there and said "That's my mother's birthday". She smiled. I said no, actually that's not good, my mother and I don't get along; never have. So she asked "OK, so what's your birthday?" and I told her. She kinda stared at me a moment and said that's 1 day off from my daughters birthday. I looked back and Lady Y said her daughter and her don't get along either, never have, and have fought like cats/dogs since the day she was born.

As I was leaving I was thinking, "she was ok and I can see why people like her, but Lady Y is probably not for me". I am absolutely convinced she was thinking the same thing. Lady Y and I just don't see eye-to-eye; probably never will. Doesn't mean I don't respect her though; cause I do. Anyway, if y'all recall when I contacted her I was very angry over at being stood up. So we got bad chemistry going on and I'm angry; not a good combination. And as y'all saw, it just went downhill from there. Bad things were said by all sides and a lot of it just wasn't true. In case you're wondering, I'm not a stalker out of "Fatal Attraction". Just sayin; got lots of OKs to prove that too.

The final thing I wanna address is the idiots here. When this started going bad, Kaytee mentioned her phone started blowing up. From what she said, it sounded like it was me blowing up her phone. It wasn't, it was people from here, people she's seen. Everybody telling her shit that was going down ... rumor after rumor. People told her I was talking shit about her. Other people were too. Threats were being made. Her career was being ruined. Things were flying so fast Kaytee didn't know what was true and what wasn't. She thought people were threatening her and that it was me. It wasn't. There weren't any threats and I'm sure if there were threats made in ANY eccie forum the mods would sniff them out and they'd be shut down immediately. All the idiots here just blew this thing completely up. Please people. Keep your heads. You don't help and just make things worse. Talk about drama, holy shit ! And in case anyone is wondering. I was a huge target ... its why I quit !!!

So y'all had enough drama for awhile ? Hopefully this is over and we can all get back to enjoying playtime. Life's just too short. Damn ain't that the truth. Where is Ms E anyway ????? Damn, I need a relief pitcher ... or a pitcher of beer !
IaDork is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 03:34 AM   #2
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

A post that doesn't do anyone any good.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:21 AM   #3
JTDuckett
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Too long did not read
JTDuckett is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:56 AM   #4
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

They have pussies we have dicks. That's all we need to know. The rest is filler.
burkalini is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women