Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Questions for the staff - New Orleans
Questions for the staff - New Orleans Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-15-2010, 11:13 PM   #16
guest070811-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Since muffDVR is a "Manager" how does he get access to the men's locker room and the "rest of the story"
Old 01-16-2010, 12:02 AM   #17
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually..I now have access to the powder room so i guess he also can...what is he manager of?? Is that a board thing or the elf thing >>I AM CONFUSED?? But very happy to be allowed where i want...its only fair. annie
Old 01-18-2010, 05:15 PM   #18
stavinChain
Ribbed, for her pleasure.

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by presto View Post
Since muffDVR is a "Manager" how does he get access to the men's locker room and the "rest of the story"
Good question.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:51 PM   #19
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have another question...Why do some ads go up under agencies...others under independent when a least 75% of the girls i answer phones for ARE indies as well???? EVERYONE knows that having a girl listed under independent doubles her or their money simply for the amount of men that cruise indie ads over agency ads!!Shit there was a bunch of instances that cc's was the CHEAPER way to go than on the providers personal ads.... It all depends on where they are from as far as what they will take is what i can figuere.. I dont care BUT it should be a fair playing field no matter what and this is where favoring of some on aspd made (well at least me leave) I think if you are caught with different handles or numbers or if you pretend not to be a manager or whatever just to get more money they SHOULD be held accountable... We should start this board off right people will leave(sadly alot of times they are the ones with the cash money not just BIG mouths or BIG posts and NO reviews!!) HAD TO SAY IT >>>>ANNIE
Old 01-18-2010, 08:54 PM   #20
BIG C
Ambassador

Independent ladies can certianly choose to work for an agency on occasions, as well as remain independents.....But, if someone goes through the agency to set up the session with the lady, then that person should be listed as an agency and not independent.....I've also always said that it really shouldn't matter because the most important thing is the information shared about her services and not what category she's listed as.....OTOH, lots of people like to know whether they're dealing with an agency girl or an independent.....
Old 01-18-2010, 10:31 PM   #21
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ok

Let me ask it another way. Why can say the gfegirls/elves get reviewed under indie when say molly of cc's cant?? Or sam of chellablaine can??? I DONT understand and it is not fair to the girls OR myself.... It is right there in black and white. dont tell me there is a difference (except price) cause there is not. Even others are noticing the unfairness. I would just like to know why?? Reviews ARE important !!
Old 01-20-2010, 10:57 AM   #22
BIG C
Ambassador

Ok, let me try to explain it another way.....As far as I know, when the guys contact Santa's elves to schedule a session they have to contact the elves themselves and not go through Santa to set the appointments.....I could be wrong in the procedure here since I'm basically on their restricted list for reasons beyond my control, but that is what I'm led to believe.....Whereas, anyone that wants to see a girl from CC or one of chella's girls, they have to go through either you or chella to see if the girl is available and you contact the girl and set the appointment up.....You post the ads for these girls' availability (as does chella for her girls) and you actively promote yourself as an agency.....Thus, the difference in where the reviews are posted.....Agency reviews are posted in the agency forums so the guys who don't want to have to go through a 3rd party will know that upfront.....Independent reviews are posted in the indie forums so the guy's will at least have some idea of whom they're dealing with.....Now, I really can't make it any more simpler than that so I do hope you understand the difference.....

As to your comment about it being unfair, I have said this on many occasions before (albeit on a different board) and I'll say it again here.....I don't understand the viewpoint (and I disagree) about it being unfair where a review is posted.....The important thing about a review is the INFORMATION to be garnered from that review about the particular provider and not what category it is labeled.....There is no benefit to be gained or lost one way or another depending upon the forum that that review is posted in.....The services rendered, the girl's enthusiasm, and all those intangibles about the girl will remain the same whether the review is posted in the indie section or whether it's posted in the agency section.....The only real difference is that it lets the hobbyists know upfront if they're going to be dealing with a 3rd party or with the girl themselves.....If you or anyone else who has a complaint about that can show me any kind of tangible evidence that there is a benefit or detriment to be gained or lost depending upon which forum that a review is posted in, then I'll be the first one to eat crow and make any kind of recommendations to the staff that I think necessary.....I'm waiting.....
Old 01-20-2010, 04:15 PM   #23
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

What kind of tangible evidence would you like?

It's pretty common knowledge (as it's been discussed on ASPD, ECCIE and other places ad nauseum) that gentlemen who frequent the review boards prefer to deal with an independent rather than an agent (which is because indies tend to be more open to negotiating rates and more flexible with time off the clock). If that wasn't the case, then there wouldn't be so many agency girls listed as "independent" on eros and there wouldn't be so many ladies being promoted as "independent" who are actually managed (by a pimp/madam/agency/enterprising "hobbyists"/or anyone else). Or rather more simply put if there wasn't a difference, all women who are being "managed" would be clearly state that they are managed.

It's pretty obvious, if you look at the number of views relative to the number comments and ages of the reviews, that being reviewed in the indy section is more beneficial. But that's neither here nor there.

I think the point Annie is trying to get across is NOT that she would like it if she and Chella were allowed to promote in the independent section. I mean, they're pretty honest about their agency status. If you have to go through an agent to reach a girl, then they have no choice but to be called an agency.

But the grey area comes in when a hobbyist makes initial contact with the provider herself by phone or is told that the provider he's seeking is responding to her email inquiries herself (there's no way to know for sure, which is why it's a great "management" technique). Just because a provider answers her own phone doesn't mean she's not being managed. How many times have BP/CL ladies been contacted and spoken with initially only for the hobbyist to find there is a manager involved upon arrival??

So in conclusion (lol), the "tangible evidence" that being promoted or reviewed as an independent is far more profitable than being reviewed as an agency is in the numbers and in the opinions CONSTANTLY being expressed by the patrons of these types of boards. That's not even the question. I think the question that needs to be asked is WHAT exactly is the litmus test... the definitive attributes... that separates indies and agencies or "pimps/madams"?

(And before anyone asks, I don't have a "horse in this race" lol. I don't even live in NOLA anymore, so don't have any opinion at all about any elves except that the name makes me giggle.)
Old 01-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #24
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Here's my two sense...I mean cents. I prefer to see an Indy girl becuase I like to think that all my money is going into her pocket, rather than splitting it with someone. Having said that, I logically fully understand that an agency/manager/whateveryouwanttocallit can/does provide an excellent service to the ladies by screening, keeping track of their appointments, advertising, etc etc etc. So I don't want to start the issue of whether or not an agency/manager doesn't provide something for the girls.

Personally, I have always wondered why there are separate review sections for indy and agency girls. Wouldn't it be just as easy (or possibly easier) for there to be a box to check in a review whether a girl is indy or agency, and then if the girl is with an agency then they reviewer can mention which agency in the review? I understand that it has been set up with the different sections for a long time and it would take some effort to change. But I'm just throwing that out there.

I can't speak for anyone but me, but I have to admit that I have a preference to see an indy over an agency girl. This makes very little sense becuase the one time that I have used an agency (Alex with CC's), I had probably the best time of my brief and sporadic hobby life.

Now that I have that off my chest, I would like to point out Presto's excellent question regarding MuffDVR. Big C, I see your point in that there may be a difference because the guys contact the elves directly as opposed to going through Annie. But I don't think that anyone can argue that MuffDVR isn't a manager running some form of agency.

And Veronica, I'm with you in that it kinda cracks me up that MuffDVR's girls are openly called elves (hell, they even call themself elves in their BP ads).
Old 01-20-2010, 05:14 PM   #25
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, when I saw the reviews "____ the elf" my mind started racing to imagine the possibilities!

Elf fantasy #1: Lord of the Rings' Galadriel and Arwen offering specials for doubles. And what category would they be placed in? They're young in appearance, but are damn near over 2000 y/o!! So would they be MILFs? GILFs? GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGILFs?

Elf fantasy #2: Incall in a hollow oak tree somewhere in an enchanted forest. Free cookies with every appointment.

Elf fantasy #3: Night Elf Warrior LFM!! I heard she's an epic mount. Why would you grind in Stranglethorn Vale when you can grind at Booty Bay? And she has sexy panties with an extremely high drop rate!

But anyway

Yeah... I never understood why there were separate review sections either. All it does is create reasons for people to not be forthcoming about indy/agency status. But that's the way it's been since the beginning of ASPD, and since ECCIE is ASPD v2.0, it makes sense that that's the way it is here as well.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #26
SeaDog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

If I am dealing with an agency / agency girl rather than an independent, I want to know it - and not for any of the reasons that have been put forth by the ladies.

I want to KNOW if someone other than the girl I am booking is getting my personal information!

My emails and contacts are almost certainly going to be MUCH more careful and circumspect it I know there are other parties in the loop.

A few months ago I had an experience that was outright deceptive - I had NO IDEA that third parties were receiving my emails and responding in the girls name!

Trying to hide that risk factor from the client is not an acceptable business practice, in my opinion.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:25 PM   #27
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah... It has been my experience in 9 years that it is the INDIES that keep info and use it.. NOT the other way around. A thousand years and more and i can betcha a real woman could care less to remember all their info.. just my expertise. (and really who the hell has the time or anger?? lol) But of course for a meer bag of shells less .. that to could be arranged.... annie
Old 01-21-2010, 01:23 AM   #28
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well...

There's your proof big guy... for now on i want everybody indie that works WITH me to go in the indie ads just like all the other's are doing! This is b-s and you know it....its here in black and white for gods sake! Not being a bitch OR jealous... its just fking wrong!( check out your own indie ads) This is a waste of time!!! No wonder the girls are fleeing again... DO SOMETHING.. I double DOG dare ya.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:52 AM   #29
BIG C
Ambassador

Ok, let me say this again since someone responded and apparently didn't read what I said.....I said that I don't see how it is unfair and I don't see the benefits or detriments to be gained or lost based simply on which forum a review is posted in.....The important thing on a review is the INFORMATION given about the provider's session.....I as much as acknowledged that there are guys who want to know if they're dealing with an agency or an indie because many guys don't want to deal with agencies because they don't want their information being given to a 3rd party.....But, the provider gets no benefits for having her review posted in one forum or another and she receives no detriments from it either.....Thus, V's arguments about a guy wanting to see an indie for whatever reasons don't really have merit against my statement.....The agency girl knows this before she becomes an agency girl, and posting her review and listing her as an agency girl isn't going to change things for her one way or another.....

Now, I also made a comment in a discussion on this topic on ASPD and I'll make it again here.....I don't understand the different forums myself and would have just done what was suggested by having one forum for the reviews and you can list the provider's category as either agency or independent.....But, I didn't create this board, nor did I create the different forums so there's nothing I can do about that.....The people who created it wanted it that way so that's what we have to live with.....

Well, gotta run but I'm sure that there will be more discussion on this so I guess I'll check in with this later.....
Old 01-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #30
BigCats
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I do NOT believe that Annie's Avatar is Lauren Bacall but another actress. Dilbert's pic attachment (which we should all thank him for) is indeed Miss Betty Bacall as she became Lauren. BUT WHOO is the mystery RECEPTIONIST? ANYONE?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women