Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Questions for the staff - New Orleans
Questions for the staff - New Orleans Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #1
MuffDVR
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default JUST AN IDEA...

how about a "take it ouitside" forum on here? like after the mods step in, someone interesting he said/she saids like the Seadog thread can run its course? I mean if people dont wanna read it, they dont have to use that area of the boards, maybe make it a subscibe too kinda place? I know for one, people are always making accusations and mods step in either just by chance or by scheme, either way i dont feel we end up with the whole truth for safety which is what this boards supposed to actually do right?

Just a Thought, yes i know there are cons to this idea as well as pros, but lets face it, if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen, i mean if all the same rules apply, no personal info allowed etc. Then it would just be kinda a venting area that could yeild interesting results and certainly cut down on the number of illegit personal attacks i do believe. Only reason i could see opposing this would be if you are one of the ones who enjoy the personal jabs and then crying for mods to close a thread before a response can come forth to discredit. Kinda like the debate team in college, nobody stopped the debate till the answer showed itself clearly.
MuffDVR is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:15 PM   #2
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

Interesting idea, MuffDVR and I've actually seen a "no rules" forum on another board, and the members definitely took advantage of the "no rules" atmosphere.

On ECCIE, we try to allow discussions to take place and keep them flowing, however if the OP (original poster) of a thread requests it locked, that sort of overrides things, and we do what we can do to accomodate the request. In the case of the thread I locked, (SeaDog) it was done at the request of the original poster.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
MuffDVR
BANNED

fair enough answer , it was just a thought, i wasnt actually thinking "no rules" per say but maybe like a "rest of the story" thing.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
BIG C
Ambassador

Like St. C. said, it's an interesting proposal, but one that I would balk at due to the simple fact that for the most part, people have demonstrated that they really don't know how to engage in spirited debate without someone resorting to crap because their feelings got hurt.....The mods would have to constantly step in to diffuse situations and I could see more and more people getting suspended or banned because they went beyond what would be considered acceptable even in a take it outside forum.....I generally tell people to keep their drama off the boards and that's sufficient for the most part.....
BIG C is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
MuffDVR
BANNED

well no offense big c but even you have to admit this is a popularity contest, even if you dont like it that way, so there will always be the guy getting kicked when hes down, i just say give them people kicking, cleaner shoes.

Bit its been answered and shot down, and thats the great thing about america, you can still tell the other guy his idea sucks ass,lol.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:28 AM   #6
Guest031210-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 1376

Ha muffy man, you just want me to come in and kick your hiney!! LOL. I feel the same, Ive got someone who loves to take jabs at me, but when its back in his face he boohoos! Id love a open take it outside forum, that way I can misbehave MY WAY, and appropriately of course...

People need to realize when you post on a public forum you open yourself and your opinions up for criticism. As you said hun, if ya cant take the heat!
Guest031210-2 is offline   Quote