Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2012, 11:59 PM   #16
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Here are a couple of EXAMPLES.....

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=24613

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=141714

I for one am very happy ladies this beautiful are in this line of work! And what they charge has NOTHING to do with how absolutely beautiful they are! IJS!!!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 03:00 AM   #17
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

At the end of the day, a person spends/donates what he can afford. For some, $$$$ is nothing. For others, they may just wait til they can donate to that one "it" provider on their to do list...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #18
Guest120312
Account Disabled

User ID: 8672
My ECCIE Reviews

There are two kinds of shoppers in this world. Those who shop by specifications, and those who shop by price. Wal-mart needs to sell a lot more shoes than Jimmy Choo to make a profit. That's why Wal-mart is open all night, and it's employees are tired...or maybe late, in an altered state, with no IOP...for their job....at Wal-mart.
Guest120312 is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #19
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfAmy View Post
There are two kinds of shoppers in this world. Those who shop by specifications, and those who shop by price. Wal-mart needs to sell a lot more shoes than Jimmy Choo to make a profit. That's why Wal-mart is open all night, and it's employees are tired...or maybe late, in an altered state, with no IOP...for their job....at Wal-mart.

As I said It's the ad campaign and smoke and mirrors. Jimmy Choo is laughing all the way to the bank.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:13 AM   #20
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
People buy shoes at Walmart?
Old 07-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I'm going to pick on one of the HOTTEST providers on this board! Alyssa Nicole... not for the faint of heart I might say. And how is, it she keeps getting hotter and hotter? DAMN! (I'm already starting to get a woody! LOL)

That being said, I think Nicole is a SOLID 10. Now you might not agree, you might think she is a 9 or maybe an 11 and we're all entitled to our opinion. But Nicole doesn't turn into an 8 because she raises her prices. The price she charges has NOTHING to do with her hotness. They are separate issues.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=24613
Old 07-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #22
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm far from the hottest, but I get what you're asking that apparently no one else is getting. You have a moderately priced product, people think it's great and rave about how great it is. The product's price gets raised by quite a bit, is the product still as great as it once was thought? By a lot, NO. The product has lost its luster due to the price getting jacked up.
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 09:03 AM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole View Post
I'm far from the hottest, but I get what you're asking that apparently no one else is getting. You have a moderately priced product, people think it's great and rave about how great it is. The product's price gets raised by quite a bit, is the product still as great as it once was thought? By a lot, NO. The product has lost its luster due to the price getting jacked up.
Anyone who can wear socks like this is #1 in my book!

I never even noticed the socks because there was another one of your ASSets that distracted me!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:18 AM   #24
Guest061613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I still give the girl compliments, but it doesn't mean that I'm going to see her again. If I got a good price on the Jimmy Choo before, I will be expecting not to pay retail price again. There are lots of brands out there. I'm sure I'll be able to fit into something else.

I don't mind a slight increase but don't stick it to me. I am not into that.
Guest061613 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:29 AM   #25
Exotic Beauty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11213
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Anyone who can wear socks like this is #1 in my book!

I never even noticed the socks because there was another one of your ASSets that distracted me!

WOW! Nice..............BOOTY! I forgot the socks too!

I agree with alot of the commentts posted in this thread.The one stating that the LARGER amont of $ was not much different then the $$-$$$ range made sense and reminds me of in my home city of a GORGEOUS provider that really puts not much into her "ad or presentation" She only uses P11 and does not make a separate website,does not discuss on forums and very rarely gets reviewed but stays very active (busy business wise) and puts a few ladies to shame in my opinion that go "overboard" with ads,websites,photos,chats,need for attention etc...It is not wrong to use these resources,I use many but I meant that she is no "utr" just lower key and STILL hotter then a firecracker. Her range sits at about $$$ and mayb e $$.5 but I have seen NO compliants on her at all! She just keeps he P411 up, and got so many repeats that she does not really need to branch out.She even stays so consistent that traveling gents really like her yet she does not travel by choice.She popped in my head as an example when reading this and also another example is she made more $ then the traveling friend of hers from my city,just by being consistent and available and she did not have to spend travel (car,airfare,hotels etc) so all the money she made on her $$$ average added up...
Exotic Beauty is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:01 PM   #26
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You all clearly have it backward. As the $ I spend increases, the compliments that should increase are the ones directed at me.

BTW, @ amy, I would be happy to meet you at walmart and discuss the IOP or lack thereof.
mostlynormalstl is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:50 PM   #27
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The old saying goes, it's not how much you are willing to pay the first time that is the gage of her "talents", it's how much you are willing to pay the second time.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:10 AM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The old saying goes, it's not how much you are willing to pay the first time that is the gage of her "talents", it's how much you are willing to pay the second time.
Oh My... I like that. I'm writing that down!
Old 07-20-2012, 02:56 AM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Price does not equate to skills. My worst hobby experience was my most expensive. She just about broke my pecker. It was bruised and battered for about six weeks.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 06:11 AM   #30
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Price does not equate to skills. My worst hobby experience was my most expensive. She just about broke my pecker. It was bruised and battered for about six weeks.
I heard that about BBW'S

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women