Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2014, 12:33 PM   #256
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Why should they be fined, again? They break a rule or something?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 01:59 PM   #257
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Give them a new stadium to burn down.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 05:55 PM   #258
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 06:47 PM   #259
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post

Clearly, the police need to shoot a lot more white teenagers, to even things up. They probably need to shoot a lot more teenage girls, too.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2014, 07:07 PM   #260
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

DG - When are you going to start the "America is Not for Bosnians" thread?

....or due site rules require a Bosnian to start it?
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 07:55 PM   #261
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

There aren't enough days in a year for me to wear a t-shirt sporting all the bad shit that's happened in my life....not even if I changed at lunch time and again after dinner.

Mutha fucka's carry too much baggage. People need to understand that shit happens in this life. Move on to bettering the world instead of displaying the boulder on your shoulder.

Good fucking grief.

Edit: Mutha fucka should have been wearing a shirt that said "Stop the blood-sucking government from taxing me to death."

That shirt works all year round and before Derrick Rose was suckin' his mother's tit.

Old 12-07-2014, 09:43 AM   #262
Stromprophet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
There aren't enough days in a year for me to wear a t-shirt sporting all the bad shit that's happened in my life....not even if I changed at lunch time and again after dinner.

Mutha fucka's carry too much baggage. People need to understand that shit happens in this life. Move on to bettering the world instead of displaying the boulder on your shoulder.

Good fucking grief.

Edit: Mutha fucka should have been wearing a shirt that said "Stop the blood-sucking government from taxing me to death."

That shirt works all year round and before Derrick Rose was suckin' his mother's tit.
I don't want to read too much into your post because I could assume you mean one thing and you mean something else.

I'll just state my opinion.

If a community is continually being denied fair representation, systemically treated differently by police and the justice system, it may be a bit much for them to just move on and get over it. They are struggling to find some way to respond. Some action to take. And you have individuals who are searching for their own way to respond.

Something else that doesn't help is inevitably rather than actually objectively analyzing the situation and the facts of only the situation, some seek out every other possibility other than *someone killed another person on camera choking them to death*

At that point. I don't give a shit if one of them was a cop. He choked a citizen and a human being to death.

He was so big we needed 6 cops to take him down but simultaneously he was in such bad health that's why he died? Or it was the taxes. Anything but what the coroner found? He died from choking.

-----------------

On taxes.

Yeah, the smaller have nots are being taxed without recourse. From small businesses, to the poor (who are the ones who feel gas tax, cig tax, alcohol tax, tire tax, license, sales tax, and on and on).

But still, taxes or your life? I think it's reasonable to ask the people protecting us to be accountable with citizens lives.
Stromprophet is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #263
Stromprophet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Incidents like these will stop happening just as soon as police officers become indifferent to their own survival.

IN OTHER NEWS:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...lack-cop-trev/

Nothing to see here; doesn't fit the template.
Story incorrectly stated they both had MJ in system. And the only part of the case that mirrors is that the victim happens to be white and officer black. Other than that, they are not mirrors.

In this situation, the victim inhaled a synthetic. Which have been known to cause an adverse range of results. From heart attacks to erratic behavior. The victim stripped his clothes, bit someone, and went running all over.

The cop acted too quickly. As is the case in many of these circumstances. The cops shooting first and making actual informed decisions never. Doesn't change the rate of occurrence is much higher for one group than another. Saying it happens to everyone is true but not same rate.

--------------

On cops acting for survival. FBI data shows assault rates on officers near all time recorded lows. With training, armor, better methods. It's as safe as it's ever been for police. Gen Y, Z are the most non violent gens in more than half a century.

It seems with crime declining from a variety of reasons cops are determined to create situations where there aren't any.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:11 AM   #264
Stromprophet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
Jeff Fisher made a statement yesterday that this demonstration was okay under the First Amendment.

I don't think the First Amendment provides for employees to form racial demonstrations while "on the clock" or really at any other time. No protection is given to employees at all if I understand correctly.
It's all protected speech. Are you saying Fox News employees can't give opinions on the air because they are on the clock? Haha.

It's up to each business to respond. You can say whatever you want. Express whatever you want. But you may not be free from a variety of consequences. If A&Es ratings tank because of the opinion of some employees, they may react. If the NFL perceives lost revenues, they might do something too. Depending on the contract details of course.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:35 PM   #265
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57
Default A Casual Reminder That Almost 20 Percent of Trump's Supporters Wish the Slaves Hadn't Been Freed

Last week, Jezebel wrote about how a large percentage of South Carolinians who voted for sunken, corroding soufflé Donald Trumpsupported banning Muslims and/or homosexuals from entering the United States. Chill. What we didn’t write (but still think you should be aware of) is that a bunch of his SCsupporters nationwide also heartily condone slavery.

A recent YouGov/Economist poll found that Trump supporters were much more into imprisoning various ethnic groups than supporters of other Republican candidates.
The New York Times reports:
Similarly, YouGov data reveal that a third of Mr. Trump’s (and Mr. Cruz’s) backers believe that Japanese internment during World War II was a good idea, while roughly 10 percent of Mr. Rubio’s and Mr. Kasich’s supporters do. Mr. Trump’s coalition is also more likely to disagree with the desegregation of the military (which was ordered in 1948 by Harry Truman) than other candidates’ supporters are.

Nationally, the YouGov data show a similar trend: Nearly 20 percent of Mr. Trump’s voters disagreed with the freeing of slaves in Southern states after the Civil War. Only 5 percent of Mr. Rubio’s voters share this view.

17 percent of respondents, also, said theyweren’t sure whether or not they approved of slaves’ emancipation. They are still just making up their minds!

We cannot fuck Donald Trump out of the race—but even if we could, these people would still live in our country in 2016.

Correction: An earlier version of this article said that 20 percent of Trump’s supporters in South Carolina disagreed with emancipation. The statistic is actually Trump’s supporters nationwide.

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 08:23 AM   #266
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

More importantly...How many Trump supporters like Hitler videos?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 08:45 AM   #267
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

I can't wait for the. ...

Hitler learns Trump is Missing video
Old 02-25-2016, 10:58 AM   #268
Fishpie
Valued Poster

DG, I was too lazy to read this whole thread but to you and anyone else who posts anything from Gawker Media just means you're scrapping from bottom of the barrel.
Fishpie is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:18 AM   #269
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I'm so sick of minorities making excuses for themselves....."oh it's because I'm black, brown, yellow, red, blah blah blah".....and I'm not even a white boy...

People get shot all the fucking time....black, white, red, brown...etc....if you act like an asshole, run around the streets high waving a gun, or knife of selling drugs...guess what?? You're going to get your ass shot....

When people start acting like law abiding citizens and stop waving their middle finger in the air to the police....chances are they won't get beat up, shot and/or killed....

It's not a fucking race issue....it's a "Shit Fuck" issue....what's a shit fuck you ask? Someone of ANY RACE, RELIGION, OR CREED that DOESN'T OBEY THE FUCKING LAW....

Hey, I'm Italian and you don't see me pissed off because the Feds target a bunch of fucking Guidos in NY or other major cities where organized crime is prominent.....

That's all I've got to say.....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 07:51 PM   #270
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

My fucking finger hurts..../
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women