Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2014, 08:57 AM   #106
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
^^^^
After your last three (3) post the IQ of this tread has now dropped to mayonnaise

It did when you copied Kanye West.......
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:59 AM   #107
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I call bullshit......I have no problem speaking to someone on the corner or in the Korean paki-sac in the 4th ward..........just not after dark.......ijs.

Is there a speech where the black parent tells their son/daughter to walk on the damned sidewalk?
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:06 AM   #108
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Star View Post
It did when you copied Kanye West.......
This copy....?

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:07 AM   #109
Iron_Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
- Explain in clear & logical terms that you do not enjoy being shot, & would prefer that it not happen.

I believe that is universal to all
Stating it in English probably helps, as well.
Iron_Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:16 AM   #110
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Tôi không thích bị bắn và muốn rằng nó không xảy ra xin vui lòng.

मैं गोली लगने पसंद नहीं है और यह कृपया ऐसा नहीं है कि पसंद करेंगे.

我不喜欢被人枪杀,并希望这不会发生吧。

میں گولی مار کر ہلاک کیا جا رہا ہے پسند نہیں کرتے اور یہ براہ مہربانی نہیں ہو ترجیح دیتے ہیں کہ.
Old 08-19-2014, 09:22 AM   #111
Iron_Man
Valued Poster

Ek hou nie daarvan om geskiet en wil dat dit nie gebeur nie asseblief.

Nemám rád, když střelu a chcete, aby se tak nestane, prosím.

Ik hou er niet geschoten en wil dat het gebeurt niet alstublieft.

Ní maith liom a bheith lámhaigh agus ba mhaith liom nach ndéanann sé tarlú le do thoil.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #112
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray;
America Is Not For Black People
But DG, the top two thugs in charge are....well....just look:

GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #113
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

GS......

I have been wondering... Who was gonna bump this...

Good Margaritas and a blast... Musta been guud !
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 10:05 PM   #114
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
GS......

I have been wondering... Who was gonna bump this...

Good Margaritas and a blast... Musta been guud !
l4b, I kept watching as well....no bump. After my afternoon cantina visit, I was watching Fox News and they put up a photo of the two thugs....which got me to thinkin' 'bout my man DG.

Back off topic: I had a long morning and was out in the heat. I saw a mexican restaurant I hadn't tried before near a spa I hadn't tried before. So I popped in and ordered two frozen house margaritas just before the lunch discount ended. Those 7-11 type slushie ones areen't my favorite but they were 3 bucks each....very cold...and in a salted mug. They were not authentic...but they REALLY hit the spot. I should have had three.

I ate some chips and salsa. Then two tacos al carbon (I didn't want a sizzling hot metal plate). I dumped the meet from the hand made tortillas and ate the meet with a fork...alternating dipping between the very robust cooked red sauce and a cold coating with a little guacamole and pico. I ate the tortillas plain but stained with the meet juice. They weren't the best...but pretty good. I was sitting 10 feet from the lady rolling them out by hand.

The refried beans were THICK. Man, they were good on the chips with a dab of quacamole. I usually overdose on jalepenos...but didn't want to break out in a sweat. Damn it was hot today.

I all but licked the plate and then paid the bill. My body was tingling nicely because I downed those two ritas fast. So I meandered down the strip center to the spa for one hour of pampering.

Got done...and found a shade tree to park under and slept for 30 minutes.

Drove home and slipped past the SO so she wouldn't smell the lotion and I jumped in the shower to recharge and transport back to reality.

Laid in the bed for a few minutes and watched a little bit of the stupid riot action....started to feel some movement below caused by Megyn Kelly...so I knew it was time to get back to work or my day would be lost.

My boy and I headed out to a coffee shop and going to work past midnight.

Maybe tonight when I get back, I'll give the wife an injection of love juice to help her sleep better. Maybe cum is like breast milk...and the tequila finds its way there just the same.
Old 08-19-2014, 10:39 PM   #115
Snuggles
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

well it turns out that lil mikey brown wasn't so sweet n innocent and was attacking the cop.

soooo all those ppl got all pissed off and rioted and killed over a trumped up lie crafted by political activist.

MLK would be ashamed
Snuggles is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:00 AM   #116
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
But DG, the top two thugs in charge are....well....just look:

That one on the left is an activated Al-Queda sleeper mole.

Trump figured it out years ago, but no one would listen.
Old 08-20-2014, 06:29 AM   #117
Iron_Man
Valued Poster

And now the Jews are trying to take the spotlight off of MO.......

http://news.msn.com/world/gaza-war-r...es-rocket-fire
Old 08-20-2014, 08:51 AM   #118
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Well.....let's see what happens today.

NO Criminal charges: idiots riot in the street protesting

Criminal charges: idiots riot in the street celebrating like Chicago Bulls fans after winning the NBA Championship.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:50 AM   #119
rayg07
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 6

I wonder how many times have black cops killed unarmed white males. We see these types of things happen over and over again when it comes to black males. It doesn't matter if the guy is a thug or educated. There is a fear of the black male in society. Shit look at all the NBA hoes on this site. I don't expect the outcome in this case to be any different from the rest. This cop is going to walk. It will be over once the jury is selected. Since a lot of black people in St. Louis County don't vote (gotta be on the voter roll to serve on the jury ) , the case will be decided by a majority white jury that can't empathize with the black experience. Go back and watch some of the interviews of the jurors in the Treyvon Martin case. It was an eye opener for me.
rayg07 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 09:12 AM   #120
Iron_Man
Valued Poster

Meanwhile, where's the outrage/ rioting over this

According to a report released on Wednesday, officers didn't see Kody Roach, the man witnesses say was armed at the Vixen bar on South Orange Avenue, carrying a gun. They say he was wearing a baggy shirt, which made it difficult to tell if there was anything hiding in his waistband.
Officers said Roach refused their commands to get down on the ground.
Officer Jeff Angel tried to deploy his Taser on Roach, but the Taser didn't work, according to the report. Officers said Roach then reached for his waistband and that's when Officer Eduardo Sanguino fired nine shots at Roach, hitting him several times and also hitting 22-year-old Maria Godinez, an innocent bystander.

Godinez later died at the hospital, leaving her family "heartbroken," her cousin told Local 6.
Lt. Frank Nunez was shot in the leg and suffered non-life-threatening injuries, Orlando police said. He was treated, released and is recovering at home. It's not clear who fired the shot that hit Nunez.
The arrest report indicates the gun that was recovered from Roach -- a 40-caliber Ruger semi-automatic handgun -- had been reported stolen by a friend of his the day before the shooting.
That friend told Orange County sheriff's deputies he had been drinking with Roach that night and went to bed. When he awoke the next morning, his gun, ammunition and $30 was missing.
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement, the agency investigating the police-involved shooting, said it's searching for witnesses who were near the Vixen Bar at the time of the shooting. Anyone with information is urged to call 800-226-8521.
As standard procedure, the officers in the shooting, Sanguino and Angel, were put on paid administrative leave.
Roach is still hospitalized but has been booked into Orange County Jail on charges of possession of a firearm. He could face felony murder charges in the shooting, according to police.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women