Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2014, 09:08 PM   #91
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by canihitit
breathe. but i'm sure the news will say i had something shiny in my hand. more than likely, it was my e-cig. those pesky things.

Hey man,
Are you not the one that brags about packing? CHL and all... It would be no surprise to me at all, from what I have read, posted by you, to see you on the news as the latest victim.... Ijs

yes. i do carry. and i'll tell you, every time i hand a cop my CHL i grip the steering wheel a little harder.

but i'm sure you know CHL holders take a class. but i'm sure that won't come out until after i'm dead. just like my military experience.
On the 2 occasions I've handed an officer my CHL there was a noticeable relaxation in his attitude (as I perceived it)...makes sense, by our CHL he knows we aren't felons.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:13 PM   #92
canihitit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookn4boobies View Post
Never mind

EDIT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
On the 2 occasions I've handed an officer my CHL there was a noticeable relaxation in his attitude (as I perceived it)...makes sense, by our CHL he knows we aren't felons.

yea. thats what happens to me. i'm glad we were able to share an experience.

no. it doesn't make cops relax w/ me. but then again.......

fellas, i'm not trying to say your world isn't different. i'm not trying to say you experience what i do. the only thing i ask is that you give my experiences the same validation you give people who have the same interactions as your self. is it so hard to believe that there is a difference? would it really blow your mind to know that there are people that aren't treated as respectfully or as civil as yourselves?

either way.... i'm done for the night. for real this time.
canihitit is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:15 PM   #93
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
yes. i do carry. and i'll tell you, every time i hand a cop my CHL i grip the steering wheel a little harder.

just like my military experience.
So were you traumatized as a child or in the service? Cause you got some fucked up fear going on there

Quote:
no. it doesn't make cops relax w/ me. but then again.......
Then again what? Did you flirt with him. Fuck his sister or mother.

Quote:
fellas, i'm not trying to say your world isn't different. i'm not trying to say you experience what i do. the only thing i ask is that you give my experiences the same validation you give people who have the same interactions as your self. is it so hard to believe that there is a difference? would it really blow your mind to know that there are people that aren't treated as respectfully or as civil as yourselves?
The only law enforcement that ever gave me a hassle were Negroes as well.

Is that Alanis Morissette irony or Shakespearean irony?
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:20 PM   #94
canihitit
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
So were you traumatized as a child or in the service? Cause you got some fucked up fear going on there

i was raised in texas. does that count as being traumatized as a child?

the shit in the service doesn't count, and i shouldnt have brought it up. that was my bad.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:23 PM   #95
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

I would consider being raised in Texas an honor, unless you have the option of growing up in the UAE. UAE over anywhere else hands down.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:26 PM   #96
canihitit
Valued Poster

damn dg. youre going behind my post and edit'ing your post and adding much more. i can't keep up.

i'll get on this tomorrow.
Old 08-18-2014, 09:31 PM   #97
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Default Michael Brown Death: Grand Jury May Get Ferguson Case Wednesday

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mic...nesday-n183291

A Missouri grand jury could hear evidence in the fatal police shooting of unarmed teen Michael Brown as early as Wednesday, officials said. The case is being handled by St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Bob McCulloch. The grand jury will determine whether a Ferguson police officer will face criminal charges for the Aug. 9 shooting of Brown, 18.

McCulloch spokesman Ed Magee said on Monday that evidence would likely be presented on Wednesday — the day on which the grand jury normally meets. Cases can often be completely laid out for the grand jury in a single day, but Magee said "there is no timeline for the case."

"Charges can be from Murder 1st down to Involuntary Manslaughter or no true bill (no charges)," Magee said in an email to NBC News. He would not comment on the case beyond that.

There are still too few fact for any reasonable or rationale person to draw a conclusion as to what happen.

As it stands I haven't read the autopsy. Though if he did shoot that kid in the back multiple times. Minimum.... Manslaughter
Old 08-18-2014, 09:35 PM   #98
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Most cops are ordinary humans just like you and me. I'd be real nervous if I was a cop making even a traffic stop...like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get. Just makes sense to me to make a conscious effort to keep the cop calm and sure of his safety. Nothing personal. Nothing racial. Hell, I'm about 109 years old and I still try to not scare 'em.
Very good point.

It's good to see differing opinions here. Hopefully, many of us can learn from this.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #99
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Every minority has their problems

We don't talk about that here on Eccie.... shhhh
Anna Nikkole is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:52 PM   #100
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
If that was him in that tape robbing that guy. I don't really care he got shot. If he was working to buy his blunts he wouldn't have got shot. The people rioting don't give a shit he got shot either they are even worse. Just stealing shit to steal it. And isn't that what started this current situation anyway.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:05 PM   #101
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You don't know anything about my forefathers.

I'm waiting for one of the anglo keyboard warriors we have here to walk into any place in the 3rd or 5th ward and throw down the word 'negro' and see what happens.

I say a older "white man" go through the 3rd or 5th ward and simply ask a group of young guys for directions to The Woodlands. Come back and tell us how it went for you. Then you have your answer why "good" black people get put down because of what the majority of street thugs does. It's sad really, it's not fair! You go to college to really become a professional man in the suburbs and still get hassled. White people are looked at as a "target", easy paycheck! Easy to intimidate and rob!

So we deal with situation by situation and try to teach our children better. Can't we just enjoy this great country and get along??
Old 08-18-2014, 10:11 PM   #102
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

^^^^
After your last three (3) post the IQ of this tread has now dropped to mayonnaise
Old 08-19-2014, 05:31 AM   #103
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
If there's a different set of rules for negroes, it's because they made those rules for themselves...and continue to choose to live under them...
You are completely entitled to your opinion. That's what this thread is all about. Just opinions and point of views.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:28 AM   #104
Iron_Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I work in the 4th ward- and I can tell you that it's as diverse here attitude- wise as it is in the Woodlands. There's an asshole or two in every bunch. For the most part, though there are honest and hard working people that just happen to have a better year-round tan than the folks in the Woodlands.
Iron_Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:41 AM   #105
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

- Explain in clear & logical terms that you do not enjoy being shot, & would prefer that it not happen.

I believe that is universal to all

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women