Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2016, 11:07 PM   #16
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

i hate everyone until you have proven yourself to me! i keep my standards low that way im never disappointed. but there are bad people of all races and creeds of people! it has nothing to do with color of skin or religion or any bullshit like that.

i was just pointing out that the post i commented on was weighing in the favor of the black race. we are all human and like what we like! a woman may not see a black man because she does not find them physically appealing to their stigma of what they find pretty. does not mean it is because of the color of their skin ijs!
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:12 PM   #17
daver39
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I'm just reading this thread for the first time. Looks like it hit a nerve! I'm white and have only been in the hobby recently. When I first started reading provider ads, I was truly confused about the no AA statements - especially from AA providers! What the heck?! I've asked a few providers about this face to face and none of them have given me a straight answer. I like to think I'm blind to color. I have great AA friends and many work for me and are my peers. Of course companies I've worked for have influenced me with diversity and discrimination education.
daver39 is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 05:37 PM   #18
Chocot
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

while i understand the stance of bad experience, i feel its lowkey in the back of my mind racist. i imagine how daily race relations and encounters go personally and professionally... but i love the ladies..and i dont mind the sights....
Chocot is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:32 PM   #19
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Same answer every time this topic comes up:

You are absolutely correct- it is prevalent and it is definitely a thing..... and you have absolutely no recourse whatsoever to do anything about it other than to move to somebody else.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 11:03 PM   #20
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

I suspect that if you asked 10 different providers you might get at least 4 or 5 different answers to this question. However, I suspect the most common reason is that "Everyone else is doing it." My guess is that a lot of providers base their ads and policies on things that are "common" in the hobby. "If everyone else has a problem with AA men, then I should exclude them, too."

To be fair, I'm willing to bet that the "typical" AA monger has more attitude, is more likely to be a problem and is more likely to short-change the provider than the "typical" caucasian monger. I don't KNOW that, but I'd strongly suspect that, in general, that's an accurate statement.

And while it may seem unfair, racist and discriminatory, we all have to keep in mind that the girls aren't selling soap at the grocery store or wrenches at the hardware story. They are putting themselves in a situation in which they not only have to be very intimate with their customers, but they are also very vulnerable. As mongers, our biggest concerns (generally) are the cash and dash or getting an STD. The girls have to worry about very rough treatment (up to and including the possibility of getting raped by a guy they want to leave), as well as the risk of being arrested (on a variety of charges), getting ripped off, and who knows what else.

I'm going to give them a pass on this. (Which is easy for me to do, because I'm white, and it doesn't affect me.) While it may be discrimination, I'll just say that those of us engaged in this hobby would ideally like to live in a free society where we can choose to have sex with someone and give them money for it without hassle. The providers should have the freedom, as well, to engage in business with whomever they please and not be forced by someone else's standards to be intimate with someone they don't want to be intimate with -- regardless of the reason.

That said, if I were an African American male wanting to get with a provider, I think there is an approach that could be taken. Ask a provider to lunch. Tell her you want to meet her and that you'll pay for the meal. Come dressed for a proper lunch date and treat her with the utmost respect. Tell her you'd like to schedule an appointment and that you agree to pay her her recommended donation for the appropriate time. See what happens. There's a good chance that SOME providers would be willing to make an exception if you present yourself as a gentleman who can be trusted.
SmallWonder is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:44 PM   #21
cR7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallWonder View Post
I suspect that if you asked 10 different providers you might get at least 4 or 5 different answers to this question. However, I suspect the most common reason is that "Everyone else is doing it." My guess is that a lot of providers base their ads and policies on things that are "common" in the hobby. "If everyone else has a problem with AA men, then I should exclude them, too."

To be fair, I'm willing to bet that the "typical" AA monger has more attitude, is more likely to be a problem and is more likely to short-change the provider than the "typical" caucasian monger. I don't KNOW that, but I'd strongly suspect that, in general, that's an accurate statement.

And while it may seem unfair, racist and discriminatory, we all have to keep in mind that the girls aren't selling soap at the grocery store or wrenches at the hardware story. They are putting themselves in a situation in which they not only have to be very intimate with their customers, but they are also very vulnerable. As mongers, our biggest concerns (generally) are the cash and dash or getting an STD. The girls have to worry about very rough treatment (up to and including the possibility of getting raped by a guy they want to leave), as well as the risk of being arrested (on a variety of charges), getting ripped off, and who knows what else.

I'm going to give them a pass on this. (Which is easy for me to do, because I'm white, and it doesn't affect me.) While it may be discrimination, I'll just say that those of us engaged in this hobby would ideally like to live in a free society where we can choose to have sex with someone and give them money for it without hassle. The providers should have the freedom, as well, to engage in business with whomever they please and not be forced by someone else's standards to be intimate with someone they don't want to be intimate with -- regardless of the reason.

That said, if I were an African American male wanting to get with a provider, I think there is an approach that could be taken. Ask a provider to lunch. Tell her you want to meet her and that you'll pay for the meal. Come dressed for a proper lunch date and treat her with the utmost respect. Tell her you'd like to schedule an appointment and that you agree to pay her her recommended donation for the appropriate time. See what happens. There's a good chance that SOME providers would be willing to make an exception if you present yourself as a gentleman who can be trusted.
Ask her to lunch? All these extra steps justs to pay spend an hour or two with a hooker because you're black?
Lmao there's this thing called screening. It shouldn't matter if a monger is white, black, red or purple as long as he's screened and his references say he's safe.
Bottom line is it's RACISM!
Some go as far as saying "No AA, or mixed with AA"
So if my dad is white and my mum is half black I still get discriminated because I have some black in my genes. Don't tell me that's not pure RACISM, sir.
Some say it's just their preference, meaning they're not attracted to black guys. Oh really? I bet they must be attracted to every fat old slob that walks through that door because he's white. I'm sure these hookers won't fuck 95% of the guys in they see in the hobby for free outside of the hobby.
cR7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 07:57 AM   #22
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My Thoughts On the Matter...

Well it is pure racism for a provider to say no AA. Though it may be written as a preference, I feel it's still racism. If I owned a business and said no AA, that would be racism. If I was a masseuse and I said no AA, that's still racism. And, I don't know what to think about the black providers saying no AA. Yet, they see black men in the RW.... Maybe they only think white men are good enough to see for money. Ppfffttt... Don't know. Well, I have my own theories but they're the obvious, of course.

I personally don't discriminate. If you pass my screening, I won't know what color you are until I see you. It doesn't ever say 'no AA' in my ads (cause that's racist). I never question race during my screening process (cause that's racial profiling).

And, nobody should ever have to take extra steps, based on their race, to see a girl. That's just belittling!

Anwhoo... Just my personal thoughts on the matter.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:13 PM   #23
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Moved here from the Other Reviews/Discussions forum.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:37 PM   #24
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cR7 View Post
Ask her to lunch? All these extra steps justs to pay spend an hour or two with a hooker because you're black?
Lmao there's this thing called screening. It shouldn't matter if a monger is white, black, red or purple as long as he's screened and his references say he's safe.
Bottom line is it's RACISM!
Some go as far as saying "No AA, or mixed with AA"
So if my dad is white and my mum is half black I still get discriminated because I have some black in my genes. Don't tell me that's not pure RACISM, sir.
Some say it's just their preference, meaning they're not attracted to black guys. Oh really? I bet they must be attracted to every fat old slob that walks through that door because he's white. I'm sure these hookers won't fuck 95% of the guys in they see in the hobby for free outside of the hobby.

Please note: I didn't say it wasn't racism. I was simply trying to offer a possible practical solution to the problem. If you want to call a lawyer and sue a provider for being racist/discriminatory, that's your prerogative. Have fun with that. You can scream and cry "racism" all you want or you can attempt to work around the issue. All I'm saying is that if I were an African American guy, I'd be as polite as possible and try to work around the issue.

There's an old saying: "You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar."
Old 07-07-2016, 06:39 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Providers, and hobbyists are all human they have their preferences. Is a guy racial if he does not want to see blacks, or Asians? Or if all he wants to see is Asians or blacks?

Providers I think can have their preferences and not be racial, is wanting to see only men over a certain age racial? Or avoiding the hassle they may receive from a young stud?
Maybe they want to avoid guys who want to "bargain" or think they should be paid .

Or what has been mentioned numerous times no AA means the girl has management, and does not want another black man to steal his income.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:15 PM   #26
cR7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallWonder View Post
Please note: I didn't say it wasn't racism. I was simply trying to offer a possible practical solution to the problem. If you want to call a lawyer and sue a provider for being racist/discriminatory, that's your prerogative. Have fun with that. You can scream and cry "racism" all you want or you can attempt to work around the issue. All I'm saying is that if I were an African American guy, I'd be as polite as possible and try to work around the issue.

There's an old saying: "You attract more flies with honey than with vinegar."
I'm not crying or screaming over the issue. In fact , I despise providers with the no AA policy that's why I don't even agree with your idea of trying to work around the issue by taking her to lunch or doing some extra stuff a white guy or any other race wouldn't do. I just don't approach them because they're racist. No one needs to do that, no one chooses the color of their skin. U can only control how you behave and that's why there are references. If references are not enough because your skin is dark, then say fuck them and move on. Fuck trying to work around it by taking them to lunch and all that bullshit. With all due respect, your advice is lame. I'm not taking a hooker to lunch or on a date. There's a reason I'm paying her in the first place. I'm not trying to date her.
cR7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:43 PM   #27
cR7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Providers, and hobbyists are all human they have their preferences. Is a guy racial if he does not want to see blacks, or Asians? Or if all he wants to see is Asians or blacks?

Providers I think can have their preferences and not be racial, is wanting to see only men over a certain age racial? Or avoiding the hassle they may receive from a young stud?
Maybe they want to avoid guys who want to "bargain" or think they should be paid .

Or what has been mentioned numerous times no AA means the girl has management, and does not want another black man to steal his income.
Whatever man, I don't care about providers with "no AA" policy, just don't tell me they're not racist. How many ads have u seen with a "no Caucasians, Latino or Asians" on it? Looks like all white, Latinos, or Asians are saints.
cR7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 10:17 AM   #28
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cR7 View Post
I'm not crying or screaming over the issue. In fact , I despise providers with the no AA policy that's why I don't even agree with your idea of trying to work around the issue by taking her to lunch or doing some extra stuff a white guy or any other race wouldn't do. I just don't approach them because they're racist. No one needs to do that, no one chooses the color of their skin. U can only control how you behave and that's why there are references. If references are not enough because your skin is dark, then say fuck them and move on. Fuck trying to work around it by taking them to lunch and all that bullshit. With all due respect, your advice is lame. I'm not taking a hooker to lunch or on a date. There's a reason I'm paying her in the first place. I'm not trying to date her.
There are some girls who want to know personal information about a guy as a part of their screening process. On a few occasions I have been able to bypass that process by spending $15 for lunch. I not only ally the girl's fear about who I am, but I actually enjoy the visit. It beats having lunch alone. It also beats putting your personal info out there. It probably wouldn't work every time, but it has worked for me.

Girls have a screening process that exists mostly for their own protection. For some that may include policies you don't like or agree with. In those cases you have two choices.... Don't see them, or show them that you can be a valued customer.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:35 AM   #29
Dkayz
Ambassador

Encounters: 61

I think that the "they're not my type" is a load of shit.

Why do I say this? Because I doubt the 300lbs or 80 year old are their type either. But they see them, don't they? It's all a job until it comes down to skin color, then it's a preference.

I am more ok with a provider saying no AA under 30 than I am with them saying none at all. I've seen some women say no customers under 30 period. Not all, but some younger guys in the hobby tend to cause more problems than older ones.
Dkayz is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2016, 02:18 AM   #30
khazard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

So dkayz, that kind of proves the point here. Why would the say no under 30 AA or no under 30 at all?

It is because they see some sort of risk. Whether it is with payment, attitude, or violence in the described age/race. That is really the only reason they would put up a disclaimer like that. All money is green, but obviously these age groups or race have caused problems or they do not feel the risk is worth it.

Sure you can claim racism or age discrimination, but there is usually a reason behind it if they are putting it in their ads.

Have you tried asking the ladies the exact reason why? Did you get an answer you just were not happy with because you don't fall into that category?

It really is a shame, but the actions of a few can and often do have an impact of many. Heck in south America I can't speak Spanish, and even sometimes in Mexico, because of the actions of my predecessors over 200 years ago. It's not fair but sometimes you just have to take it in stride. I can't be angry about how they feel, it is there personal problem and for me to interfere with their feelings is just going to make them more angry.

Cheer up son. Things will get better, but it all starts with the parents. It is today's parents that will usher in better tolerance for our future generations.
khazard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women