Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-20-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
digger1
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default my last night in abq

Tonight is my last night in abq. I'll be staying at a very nice place near the airport.

If any provider is willing to let me rim them, and/or send me off with a bbbjcim I would be honored.

Just send me a pm and we can arrange everything.

Thank you so much, best wishes to all.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:12 PM   #2
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24592
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dearest {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK}

I wonder how you stand it. Dealing with the anxiety everyday that the people you would hate to find out (she's a doll isn't she .. ) might find out what you're doing here.

It must eat you alive every waking minute. You're getting close to pushing someone to report you to the police, you know? Stalking is not fun.. what will your family think of you when they find out what nasty habits you have?

They will most likely disown you.
oh.. and you know what else will go away if you don't? I'll bet you do something we all need..

It's a wonder you've stalked so many people and nobody has thought to flip your little issue on its top.. then lol the shit will really hit the fan. If you get my drift.. I know your little mind is racing now.. it's a little different. . It just works that way. Nothing wrong with that.

I know exactly who you are.. behind this profile.. and behind this screen.. right here in the heart of new mexico. If I were you.. I'd go find someone else to stalk. .. before you have a case and someone special finds out what a little heathen you are.

You will need someone to accompany you in court. Geez.. the look on her face
Old 11-25-2014, 11:14 PM   #3
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh.. almost forgot.

Best wishes honey
Old 11-25-2014, 11:20 PM   #4
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Digger1
willis999992 {staff edit- there is no proof that these two handles are the same person- CK}

For search purposes. . Will be adding more as this stalker makes them.

.... for legal purposes. I'm telling you to leave me alone. I have everything you've ever sent me starting from your clovis escapade where you made 6 emails and acted like multiple people.. just 1 mistake. You have difficulty changing your writing style.. won't take a genius to figure out they're all from you .

I also have your name.. And your emails contain vital tracking info the police can use to find you.. But you know that already.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
problem_child
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaSterling View Post
Dearest {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK}

I wonder how you stand it. Dealing with the anxiety everyday that the people you would hate to find out (she's a doll isn't she .. ) might find out what you're doing here.

It must eat you alive every waking minute. You're getting close to pushing someone to report you to the police, you know? Stalking is not fun.. what will your family think of you when they find out what nasty habits you have?

They will most likely disown you.
oh.. and you know what else will go away if you don't? I'll bet you do something we all need..

It's a wonder you've stalked so many people and nobody has thought to flip your little issue on its top.. then lol the shit will really hit the fan. If you get my drift.. I know your little mind is racing now.. it's a little different. . It just works that way. Nothing wrong with that.

I know exactly who you are.. behind this profile.. and behind this screen.. right here in the heart of new mexico. If I were you.. I'd go find someone else to stalk. .. before you have a case and someone special finds out what a little heathen you are.

You will need someone to accompany you in court. Geez.. the look on her face
Oh boy, oh boy. I am not any of those handles you're so desperately trying to trash. Funny how you think you know so much about me. I'm not scared of a little bitch like you. Enjoy the four hills area! It's a nice part of town!

Like you said 'The beauty of the internet..screenshots" Well, I will be saving the pathetic threats you so daringly decided to post on this board...for future use of course.
Old 11-26-2014, 09:48 AM   #6
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by problem_child View Post
Oh boy, oh boy. I am not any of those handles you're so desperately trying to trash. Funny how you think you know so much about me. I'm not scared of a little bitch like you. Enjoy the four hills area! It's a nice part of town!

Like you said 'The beauty of the internet..screenshots" Well, I will be saving the pathetic threats you so daringly decided to post on this board...for future use of course.
Yes you are .. how's {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK} doing these days, darling. . And that's a shame {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK}.. see I've heard you were smart.. and at one point.. on your willis handle. . I thought you were lol. But your information is just a collection of things you get people to tell you.. along with things you attempt to gather from reviews. ... I should've guessed that. . But I gave you more credit than you deserved. hate when that happens. See ..you on the other hand... your family seems to be quite the little trinket to society here ... and public records.. are well. Public
Old 11-26-2014, 10:04 AM   #7
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Keep playing {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK}.. I assure you I'm not the 1 if you continue to stalk and harass me.. I'll seek legal council and tell your entire family what you do with your government funded free time. Oh.. then you wont... what's that new catch phrase kids your age are using now? ..

Cash that check. And you can sit your pathetic psychotic ass in your apartment with an ankle bracelet so everyone always knows where your stalking ass is at.
Old 11-26-2014, 10:28 AM   #8
problem_child
BANNED

Quote:
Yes you are .. how's {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK} doing these days, darling. . And that's a shame {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK}.. see I've heard you were smart.. and at one point.. on your willis handle. . I thought you were lol. But your information is just a collection of things you get people to tell you.. along with things you attempt to gather from reviews. ... I should've guessed that. . But I gave you more credit than you deserved. hate when that happens. See ..you on the other hand... your family seems to be quite the little trinket to society here ... and public records.. are well. Public
Quote:
Keep playing {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK}.. I assure you I'm not the 1 if you continue to stalk and harass me.. I'll seek legal council and tell your entire family what you do with your government funded free time. Oh.. then you wont... what's that new catch phrase kids your age are using now? ..

Cash that check. And you can sit your pathetic psychotic ass in your apartment with an ankle bracelet so everyone always knows where your stalking ass is at.
lol
Old 11-26-2014, 10:37 AM   #9
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by problem_child View Post
lol
Laugh it up.. you know how I know I'm special to you? Outing a profile you've had for almost 4 years ... LMAO .. nobody else has gotten you to do that yet... dance my little puppet ... I'm just getting started. Next time you send me info about yourself. .. don't leave out granny.

Xoxo
Old 11-26-2014, 11:18 AM   #10
problem_child
BANNED

Quote:
If you think you know everything about me, and it sure seems like that's what you want me to think, why don't you post what the so called 'public records' are for all to see on here. What are the public records that you feel the need to speak about? It's quite sad how you think you can destroy digger1's reputation, and the other handle all because you think it's me and I am somehow after you. Lol. Play your little game dear, because all I am playing right now is the world's most tiniest violin, and it's very small. It's getting very difficult to manage to play it and type at the same time. I just think it's funny how anyone and everyone will point out and think that it's me whenever some sort of incident happens on the board. lol.

Again, playing the world's most smallest violin just for you Dakota.
So long.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:25 AM   #11
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's what I thought you little bitch

How's {staff edit- posting real world info of a member is not allowed- CK} btw? You should really damage control before every family member on your entire friends list gets pics and mail about what you've been doing to people here.

And you are.. digger1. Fixitandfi willis999992 and ejake1911. Fucking psyco. Take your meds and go to sleep or something. .
Old 11-26-2014, 11:29 AM   #12
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you think for 1 second I will not out you for everything you've ever done. . And every person you've ever stalked .. you have me fucked up I'll do it and I won't lose a wink of sleep about whatever happens to you.. because. . Well. Someone should have put you in your place a long time ago. You're right. You're a problem child. You didn't get enough spankings when you were a Lil tike now you think acting like an asshole is acceptable behavior.
Old 11-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #13
problem_child
BANNED

Default waiting

I'm still waiting for you to post the so called 'public records' and all the gibberish you vomit out of your little mouth. I'm still laughing that you think I am after you. I have an hour of time left before I have to leave and take care of some business, post what public records you have right now, because you sound real crazy.

I will not be playing this game with you for the whole day, I am busy, so again you better post or shut your trap.

So long.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:05 PM   #14
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No honey. . Public records are not for this board. . Just for your retarded ass to know how I found everyone see.. unlike you.. I didn't need to threaten other people.

You're pathetic. . And your innocent act isn't going to help you now.. next time you stalk ladies on this board.. make sure you pick the ones who aren't willing to play ball

You're too far in.. you should've left me alone a longggggg time ago .

But your obsessive mental makes it too hard to do that once you've started

... and no. I do not look crazy lol everyone on this board knows who you are. They're probably grabbing popcorn as we speak to see how this pans out for you.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:08 PM   #15
DakotaSterling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why do you do this?? You're young.. you're supposed to be flirting with women.. playing with big trucks ... Fishing and enjoying life.

Honestly. . Who made you such an angry obsessive little boy?

I feel sorry for you. . You're about to ruin your entire life.. for what? Your mother and grandmother would be ashamed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women