Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2015, 04:36 PM   #211
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ya 15 years ago that's her, I think.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:03 PM   #212
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

At least she took the Sluttyboy with her! Go Tara! :-)
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:46 PM   #213
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Smh. Maybe one of these days Tara will learn to play nice... But I doubt it.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:18 PM   #214
Guest111015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

And maybe one day you will learn to keep your mouth shut.... but I doubt it

Pot calling the kettle black
Guest111015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:53 PM   #215
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.kurtbain View Post
And maybe one day you will learn to keep your mouth shut.... but I doubt it

Pot calling the kettle black

For someone who just joined you need to sit in the corner and shut up
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:39 PM   #216
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LickerLicense View Post
I'm not that kinda guy. I prefer to settle things Coram. I don't have to hide behind an Avatar just to disrespect someone to hurt their feelings and business. I'm known. If you don't like her, leave a review, or speak from personal experience in the men's area. I don't like a lot of providers on here, but I don't jump on every review they have to say something shitty, or poke at them. Don't ban her for standing up for herself. If she doesn't like what you say, it makes for interesting reading, as long as no personal bodily threats are made. Providers might like to have their own Review Thread for Johns. That would be a fun Column to peruse. ANYWAY, I hope TARA is back soon. She's a fun girl with marvelous new titties!
Are you really that stupid?

If all that happened was some "talk" defending herself she wouldn't be banned. She harrasses, threatens, posts lies, intimidates, rinse, repeat.

You are either Stevie Wonder blind or you are an absolute fool.

You act as if she doesn't do this intentionally, or that she is Jesus Christ on a fucking cross.

Somebody handy with photoshop make me that for an avatar. Tara on a cross.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 12:45 AM   #217
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
Exactly. I've actually been on my best behavior lately & have really been biting my tongue if, and when I even respond to fucktards like you.

Who the fuck paid or fucked you to talk shit on here? Or wait, let me guess.. You're a hobbyist with a fucked up agenda or hell maybe even a retired, long-gone-but-still-wants-to-be-around hooker.. Lmao. Please have a seat.

As a matter of fact, go ahead and get in the back of the line of the SweetTreat fan club. You earned it
Old 03-21-2015, 01:01 AM   #218
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
I think I may have been here longer than you...so the same applies...the same Tara haters talk shit til she defends herself....then she gets banned.
if you read her reviews , she's YMMV, if that scares you, bugs you, makes you mad
don't see her, there's only 1400 other hookers out there...and 2500 more in Houston.
why do you want to see somebody, that clearly ....only wants to see certain dudes??
I think she's funny and interesting on the board, and if the Dallas mods cared about how many people click on her threads,...... that's how ECCIE makes money ,.....they might cut her some slack....because we all like to make money....unless our feelings get involved, or the ones we care about get their feelbads hurt
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:17 AM   #219
Guest111015
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Go to sleep hooker, if guys had balls to write alerts about you they would remember when you cussed me out at your place when your "visiting friend" showed up mid session? Go to sleep hoe

I have more okays and been around longer than you kids so many women can voucher for my p411.. never needed an eccie handle til a provider required I had one since she was only on here and could not verify my p411 handle.
Guest111015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 01:22 AM   #220
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
I think I may have been here longer than you...so the same applies...the same Tara haters talk shit til she defends herself....then she gets banned.
if you read her reviews , she's YMMV, if that scares you, bugs you, makes you mad
don't see her, there's only 1400 other hookers out there...and 2500 more in Houston.
why do you want to see somebody, that clearly ....only wants to see certain dudes??
I think she's funny and interesting on the board, and if the Dallas mods cared about how many people click on her threads, that's how ECCIE makes money ,they might cut her some slack....because we all like to make money....unless our feelings get involved, or the ones we care about get theirs hurt

I have to add, IF it was only the fact that she is YMMV with guys and rubs some people the wrong way on the board (like I'm sure I do with some people... Take mr.kurtwhatever for example) then that is to be expected and I can understand her "entertainment value" on the board...

However. It is not OK for providers to randomly harass or PM others just because they don't like them or like what they have to say... Didn't she just bitch some guy out for writing some private comment on her last review??? I remember the first time I ever heard of Tara, saw her name, read her posts, talked to her, saw her name in my inbox, etc.... she PM'd me out of the blue and told me to call her ASAP.. Sorry but we're not long lost buddies or friends or have ever even spoken for me to call someone on this board especially when thats not the way I initially talk to someone or even give a reference.. She proceeded to be so rude, hateful, mean, and nasty to me the following morning it was shocking and appalling. I was literally looking at my screen like "wtf.. umm..... alrighty then."

She reacted to me not calling her for whatever reason by telling me no wonder everyone hates me and that I'm just a fat cow with fat cow tits. I honestly believe she creates her own drama with some people. Some may be brought on by simple personality clashes on the board but for someone who never even heard of her or had any kind of exchange with her before i thought it was just really odd and bizarre. She's had nothing but negative things to say to me outwardly on the board and via PM ever since..

I've even told her she is a pretty girl but sucks she has the personality of a shit covered stone. At least i learn from my mistakes and I don't keep drama going and going and going. I've learned that sometimes some people or some situations are REALLY NOT WORTH IT.

I know some of you guys obviously have interacted differently with her and may have had a great time.. But my experience as a provider & having never met her & never initiated any contact with her... Nah. She is definitely not the girl she portrays to be.. And I know for a fact i am not the only provider to have had these issues with her...

But that's all i have to say about that
Old 03-21-2015, 01:23 AM   #221
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Go to sleep hooker, if guys had balls to write alerts about you they would remember when you cussed me out at your place when your "visiting friend" showed up mid session? Go to sleep hoe

I have more okays and been around longer than you kids so many women can voucher for my p411.. never needed an eccie handle til a provider required I had one since she was only on here and could not verify my p411 handle.
LMAO good one. I never had that happen sooooo try again. Maybe make another handle and come back with a better comeback. Thanks. Night night
Old 03-21-2015, 01:25 AM   #222
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

guys can't write bad reviews or alerts about certain providers in Dallas because, they'll get banned or dog piled....there's three or four that are above the law here....if they were in Houston it would be different IMHO.....and I live in Frisco
Old 03-21-2015, 01:34 AM   #223
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post

I've even told her she is a pretty girl but sucks she has the personality of a shit covered stone.
of course you can sling shit ....you and your other buddy have carte blanche here, so you can say whatever without fear of repercussion ....I get it... you have vip status in big D... You guys could even start your own private forums about kitty's and rainbows......I'm just a member....I don't have the abilities of your friends....IMHO
Old 03-21-2015, 01:42 AM   #224
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Gambino View Post
of course you can sling shit ....you and your other buddy have carte blanche here, so you can say whatever without fear of repercussion ....I get it... you have vip status in big D....I'm just a member....I don't have the abilities of your friends....IMHO
Tony just for the record i never had any issue with you.. Not sure what "buddy" you're referring to since I don't really associate with any other providers here..And FYI, I def am not above the law here.. LOL.. If anything i have to be EXTRA careful what I say because I will for damn sure get some points and then some...

But anywhoo.. i was just speaking on my experience with her. As far as I am concerned you & I are cool
Old 03-21-2015, 01:51 AM   #225
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
Tony just for the record i never had any issue with you.. Not sure what "buddy" you're referring to since I don't really associate with any other providers here..And FYI, I def am not above the law here.. LOL.. If anything i have to be EXTRA careful what I say because I will for damn sure get some points and then some...

But anywhoo.. i was just speaking on my experience with her. As far as I am concerned you & I are cool
we are, I might be assuming your friends with someone your not, and for the record, if anyone dogpiled on your reviews the way they do taras I would be the first to post...I never met tara..but damn...she gets a bad deal sometimes....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women