Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2016, 01:45 PM   #31
Smile Guy 69
GOOFY FUCKER

Encounters: 24

Interesting discussion. Respectfully, I have no doubt the ladies are worth any amount they want to charge, but the reality of the situation is that it boils down to nothing more than good old fashioned competition. There's a lot more competition in TX, so the market forces naturally drive the price down. Simply not nearly as much competition here, so the prices can remain a bit higher.

Please understand that I'm not disagreeing with the cost justifications mentioned earlier. Certainly makes sense. However, ultimately it's really just economics 101. Whatever the market will bear is what drives capitalism. Nothing wrong with that. Just a different market here. That's all.

I don't see it as good or bad, better or worse. That's just the way it is. Plain and simple. I'm not complaining. I accept it and am at peace with the situation. I'd do the same thing. We all would. No matter what any of us are doing to make money, I think it's safe to say that we're always going to try to charge as much as we can. I'm pretty sure I'm not going out on limb by saying that. I don't believe there are many altruisitc people out there willing to charge the bare minimum out of the goodness of their hearts.

I realize I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. I just felt compelled to throw my two cents in for some reason. OK, I'll shut up now.

Have fun and stay safe!
Smile Guy 69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 09:28 PM   #32
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Minus the lambskin (because those protect from STD's) and the gas (because I don't drive) this is pretty accurate lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse View Post
Ok, I have to take up for the ladies here and break things down for you gents. Let's make an itemized list for some of you to understand a rate structure for the ladies in the 250-350 bracket.

Hotel rooms for incall $100-$200, depending on the star rating of hotel. Some dudes can be quite whiny about where a woman stays.

Condoms (latex) box of 12 (safe ones that do not break, $20 a box
Female condoms (for the gents that have ED or want to partake in the natural feel) $20 + shipping, considering they are ordered online, and more if ordered in bulk
Polyisoprene condoms (for women who are allergic to latex, like myself)
$20 a box
Lambskin condoms, $50 a box
Lubricants, $10-$20
Drinks for gents or finger foods, alcohol to offer for the nervous gents, just imagine a small grocery bill $60-$200
Toys (depending on what they are) $60-$500
Lingerie (depending on what type)
Bra and panty set + garter and thigh highs, $200-$800
Corsets, matching panties & thigh highs $185-$800
Anal, butt plug $30, cleanser for preperation $7
Gas, $40-$60 for full tank
Heels $50-$1500 (depending on ladies style)
Gym membership (considering men bitch about not being toned or slender enough) $10-$75. Trainer $100/hr
Hair upkeep, $100-$500
Manicure & pedicure $100

Just the basics, and that isn't counting the upkeep for toiletries so you can go home smelling normal for your discretion, instead of a dank sex-pot.
Not counting the water bill or electric bill from showers, and washing towels and washclothes used at a personal incall.

So, why do you guys want to go visit a woman of cheap caliber, who no way in hell cares about these things?

Oh and we havent even touched the professional pictures and cost of the photographer, how much it costs per week to advertise on BP or other sites for that matter, makeup, upkeep of websites.
I am sure I am missing quite a few more things (ladies, please feel free to chime in on this?)

You men must understand, that the good women who are verified, go above and beyond that of some chick who probably doesnt even screen majority of the dicks who waltz theough her door!
So compared to our rates, imagine what you would be spending when arrested, lawyer fees and fines?

Make sense??

This is an afforded luxury, not a McDonald's drive thru with a super cheap dollar menu!

Rant done...
Btw just going through all the posts .... this might be the most civil and dare I say nicest 'rate thread' I've seen on here or any other board (and i'm a member of quite a few). So...well done lol .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:11 PM   #33
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said in a similar post, you can always check with us ladies that are on the northshore or slidell, a few of us don't min coming over that way!
Adaline is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women