Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2016, 07:41 PM   #16
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Cuban has shamelessly thrust himself into the campaign by offering himself as VP to either Trump or Clinton. Neither wanted him. What an asshole. And since he has sucked up to Clinton. And Trump did punk both Clinton and Cuban by saying Floweres would be at the debate. Checkmate. Cheers Low T.

Trump and Cuban have disliked each other for a very long time. No way in the world Cuban could have seriously expected Trump to accept him as a VP. Clinton I have no idea.

But if you thing inviting Flowers to be there (assuming it was a serious invitation) is "checkmate", then you are even less politically savvy than I gave you credit for.

The real answer: neither of the candidates really cares who is in the front row.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #17
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Cuban is a cheap ass bastard, Lubed Wide ass. If Cuban is so all fired concerned, maybe his cheap-ass should kick the offer up to about $500 million to make it interesting for Trump.
Wait a minute are you implying that 10 million dollars couldn't help a charity ? You know from Trump's recent actions he would take the combined 15 million and probably not give a dime to charity but use it to build portraits and pay for his lawsuit settlements.
Luke_Wyatt is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:01 PM   #18
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Cuban is a cheap ass bastard, Lubed Wide ass. If Cuban is so all fired concerned, maybe his cheap-ass should kick the offer up to about $500 million to make it interesting for Trump.
Exactly - Trump doesn't need the money, and he isn't going to let those chumps punk him.

Raise the ante and give Trump 500 million. Make it hurt.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:02 PM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Trump and Cuban have disliked each other for a very long time. No way in the world Cuban could have seriously expected Trump to accept him as a VP. Clinton I have no idea.

But if you thing inviting Flowers to be there (assuming it was a serious invitation) is "checkmate", then you are even less politically savvy than I gave you credit for.

The real answer: neither of the candidates really cares who is in the front row.
Neither candidate cares, but the press would love it.

Cuban barely escaped jail when tried by the Feds for insider trading.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:04 PM   #20
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Because Trump doesn't need that faggots money you stupid ass. If Cuban wants to run for POTUS he can 4 years from now. Until then, he should STFU.
Please re-read what I posted you imbecile - the money is not for Trump it is designed to go to charity. Please name a charity that couldn't use a combined or part of 15 million dollars? Are you saying veterans couldn't use 5 million ? Also, who cares if he were to invite Gennifer Flowers, trump is running against Hillary not Bill. There are numerous resources that have proven that Trump is one of the least charitable billionaires bar none.
Old 09-24-2016, 08:06 PM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt View Post
Wait a minute are you implying that 10 million dollars couldn't help a charity ? You know from Trump's recent actions he would take the combined 15 million and probably not give a dime to charity but use it to build portraits and pay for his lawsuit settlements.
Did it appear that $10 million tempted Trump to accept, Lubed Wide-ass? Hence, the charity got nada ... $0 ... not $10 or $15 million, Lubed Wide-ass. Trump is a business man, Lubed Wide-ass, maybe he figures he can get Cuban to offer some more, if Cuban is actually serious.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 08:17 PM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Please re-read what I posted you imbecile - the money is not for Trump it is designed to go to charity. Please name a charity that couldn't use a combined or part of 15 million dollars? Are you saying veterans couldn't use 5 million ? Also, who cares if he were to invite Gennifer Flowers, trump is running against Hillary not Bill. There are numerous resources that have proven that Trump is one of the least charitable billionaires bar none.
You are such a fucking idiot.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 09:19 PM   #23
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are such a fucking idiot.
Takes one to know one doesn't it you POS?
Old 09-24-2016, 09:22 PM   #24
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Did it appear that $10 million tempted Trump to accept, Lubed Wide-ass? Hence, the charity got nada ... $0 ... not $10 or $15 million, Lubed Wide-ass. Trump is a lousy business man, Lubed Wide-ass, maybe he figures he can get Cuban to offer some more, if Cuban is actually serious.
Answer my question- name one Charity that wouldn't accept a 5 million dollar donation and all they need is Trump to release his taxes before the first debate or 10 million dollars if Trump can have a 4 hour debate?

If Trump cares so much- release his taxes and Veterans get 5 million dollars- easiest gift of charity they will ever receive.

oh I fixed your comment for you!
Old 09-24-2016, 09:23 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

didn't you say you were gonna stop posting you butt hurt homo? what's stopping ya?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 09:26 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:

0soros slides the globalist dildo up your ass and you know it and like it, you want him to keep pounding away on your ass... eventually you have your global0rgasm... FAG

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 09:30 PM   #27
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
didn't you say you were gonna stop posting you butt hurt homo? what's stopping ya?
I stopped posting for 2 weeks, but I had no less than 6 people pm me and tell me to those guys to "FUCK OFF"!!! I am not going to let you guys bully me, plus I discovered who the MOD is and he isn't cordial at least not from what I read about the guy.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:34 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Answer my question- name one Charity that wouldn't accept a 5 million dollar donation and all they need is Trump to release his taxes before the first debate or 10 million dollars if Trump can have a 4 hour debate?

If Trump cares so much- release his taxes and Veterans get 5 million dollars- easiest gift of charity they will ever receive.

oh I fixed your comment for you!
Your pathetic and moronic wailing does not create in Trump any sense that your opinion exists, or matters, in this big-wide world, Lubed Wide-ass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 10:52 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Your elementary school wit is charming. Trump's not keeping the money from charity, Cuban is. Cuban can donate that anytime. He just wants a four hour forum to ridicule Trump. It's got nothing to do with charity. Cuban offered it knowing Trump wouldn't take it, hoping that ignorant losers, like you, would run with it. Cuban is just as childish as you.

Now go Lube your Wideass, WeeEndowed. Fisting Chaps wants some "exercise" tonight.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 11:51 PM   #30
Luke_Wyatt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Your elementary school wit is charming. Trump's not keeping the money from charity, Cuban is. Cuban can donate that anytime. He just wants a four hour forum to ridicule Trump. It's got nothing to do with charity. Cuban offered it knowing Trump wouldn't take it, hoping that ignorant losers, like you, would run with it. Cuban is just as childish as you.

Now go Lube your Wideass, WeeEndowed. Fisting Chaps wants some "exercise" tonight.
Why wouldn't he take dipshit? And for the millionth time I don't give 2 cents of what you call me or who you think I am, you are not funny not even the least bit. You are an embarrassment to everyone who has served.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women