Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160494
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I find it quite telling CG4U makes a well thought out argument and is criticized for doing so rather than taken point for point. If she is so wrong don't you think it would be child's play to refute her arguments?

Quite frankly I do believe she is correct in her assessments but then I have spoken with her and know her mind a bit more than her detractors.
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:01 PM   #17
1NEMESIS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhir View Post
I find it quite telling CG4U makes a well thought out argument and is criticized for doing so rather than taken point for point. If she is so wrong don't you think it would be child's play to refute her arguments?

Quite frankly I do believe she is correct in her assessments but then I have spoken with her and know her mind a bit more than her detractors.
"Well thought out" huh? Really?!?
CG4U probably has no idea that her conservative party at this very moment, is trying to take birth control and basic healthcare away from women, but such is the republican condition; shoot yourself in the ass and then give the gun to the next guy and ask him to shoot you in the ass

To keep neolithic political views like hers and yours away from a voting majority, nothing is off the table and nothing is a waste of time because at the end of the day, CG4U, mokoa, dennisrn, and the rest of you put on a display for me with a very strong message to the reader and that is to never allow regressive views, racism, ignorance and love for Corporate Welfare Queens to take the country back into wars, debt and religious fanaticism…to be continued…

Oh, and if anyone wants to shed the kindergarten atmosphere here without fear of retribution from the nursery nanny, go up to the national sandbox and discuss politics where you can't be muted by the conservative heretics down here.
1NEMESIS is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #18
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

You clearly don't think about what they say if you believe they support wars, debt, racism, ignorance, corporate welfare and religious fanaticism.

Have fun in the national forums. There are a few other mindless liberal automatons there that can keep you company.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:34 PM   #19
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Let me ask you this then of the current regime's mandate of providing birth control and other contraceptive measures to those who work for faith based organizations. Specifically the Catholic Church.

So if I understand this correctly you have no issue with the government forcing the Catholic Church to provide these services/benefits to women who work for them regardless of how this might violate the tenants of their faith? And even Obama's recent, so called compromise, where the insurance providers of these organizations now have this responsibility doesn't bother you at all when in fact the Catholic Church insurance is another Catholic faith based organization.

Now I get you feel it should be provided to all equally as a standard of fairness, but exactly how do your reconcile the violation of the Catholic Church's (and remember I am using this to include all Catholic's) 1st amendment rights of freedom of religion and freedom of speech? Both are issues here and you cannot in any way shape or form have government intruding on either!

Now both of your beliefs are in conflict and I wonder exactly how you are able to reconcile the two?

Please explain Nemesis.
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 02:54 PM   #20
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What amazes me about this issue is that birth control is a product that is affordable. Insurance is well suited to minimize the impact of large healthcare costs on a family. Routine everyday expenses should be paid by the customer. Insurance paying those claims is a major reason health insurance and medical care has gone up in cost.

So not only are these federal gov mandates unconstitutional they are also fiscally stupid.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #21
1NEMESIS
BANNED

If any of you want to discuss any of this, go to NatSandBox and start the thread, if it hasn't been already. I'm not engaging anyone here in this forum any longer except for the God thread and maybe a few others. Go up there and and I'll take ya' on...
1NEMESIS is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #22
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhir View Post

CG4U has a standing invitation to dinner with me because of the Class Act way she handles herself.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women