Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2015, 10:47 AM   #1
Secret Encounters
Your naughty firecracker💥

User ID: 38910
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Low down info on Mamasitas acct, please read!

Mamasitas was initially started by Jess and I so we didn't have to post separate and so I could guide her with screening and ect. Later on as off and on
Working I decided to clear my hands and let her do her own so she can schedule what is convenient and worked well for both parties ..
Later Ms debbie green was asked to assist them bc it was too much for jessxxx n her sister to answer calls or respond bc of real world (bf) and didn't want them finding out. Along the way debbie green added a few ladies and they hve come and gone on their own once they learned from a pro how to screen n what not.
Then the girls decided to maybe let someone else take over considering renting ins became expensive do decided to opt with Italia but has not worked out. However
They have come to the realization it's just better to pay for a place and either let debbie green take bk over the acct or myself. I've known these ladies for 10yrs plus and no pimp or agency with myself or debbie just friends helping each other out. Of course tip here and there for towels , "covers"or electricity is needed and appreciated.

New place will be tidy, clean and offer all amenities.
I'm sorry for all the horrible reviews these young ladies will
Be happy to show u that they are worth the go the second time.

Also just a question, do u feel better if they are independent or someone managing to assist bc I know some can frown upon a mgmt type of provider.

What do u gentleman prefer and u know if debbie or I take over again we are kind, sweet. , experience and not rude to clients ..

We are here to make you happy.

Also the reason for the post is bc I see a lot of questions were raised regarding this handle they have Mamacitas.

Thanks for ur time

Xoxo
Lex
Secret encounters

Secret Encounters is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:44 AM   #2
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

For what it's worth, since you asked, in my opinion two or more providers operating under one handle is an agency. My personal preference is to deal with an independent provider - not a scheduler. In this case that may not be possible but it should be an agency or two independent providers with their own accounts - which can be scheduled by another party per site rules, with mod approval.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 12:16 PM   #3
Secret Encounters

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Louigi for ur input I appreciate that.
Old 05-31-2015, 01:29 PM   #4
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

First, I think it was a good idea to "come clean" and report this history.

It is true that most guys prefer Independents. But the success of SGBJ shows that having 'management' is not a deal breaker necessarily. The management must be seamless, behind the scenes, and not get in the way. Any "issues" should be handled privately if possible, and if not, then in a business-like manner.

If the girls really are interested in "providing" and being service-oriented, they could carve out some territory in this little section of the Underworld, and I wish them good fortune.
FootLong is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 01:51 PM   #5
Funguy38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Very well said Footlong. You are a gentleman and a monger. And yes, you can be both at the same time.
Funguy38 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 02:50 PM   #6
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

It appears, by your avatar and this post...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056783440

You are already advertising for them. You will need to decide whether you want to do that from your Secret Encounters handle or the MAMACITAS handle. You cannot do it from both. Please let the Staff know as soon as you can how you wish to operate and from which handle you will be operating with.
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:02 PM   #7
Txsunman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I doubt changing the Mgrs. name will change the ladies attitudes.
What they don't understand about being on ECCIE is that reputation is everything.

There are a lot of providers that are not the best looking but do extremely well and I love to visit because they make you feel like a king.

The mamasitas girls are not hot enough to get away with bad service, bait and switch, rushing clients out, or having a pig pen for an incall.
Txsunman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:14 PM   #8
Funguy38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Wow, that sounds familiar!!!!!
Funguy38 is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 05:00 PM   #9
Secret Encounters

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will not be posting ads for them they will post from their own acct. My incall that I have shared before with other providers was and will be clean and non smoking environment. If any one has ever see Lexi milf or Marilyn milf or exotic Ezra then u would know my incall was in a nice upscale condo in southtown They are aware about previous presumptions and are willing to make right bc if u get to know them I'm sure u will have fun.

I apologize for them bc that sounds bad if someone has to bad mouth them. I hope u will get reacquainted with them
To see them.

They will post in the weekly soon.

Mokoa, I will only be posting for myself hun on my handle when I have free time.
My busy Rw schedule doesn't give me alot of free time

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women