Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2015, 07:34 AM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You are very clear about your POV. Yes, I understand it--I just do not agree with you. Discretion goes both ways. You believe, according to this post, that it is up to the guy whether or not to abide by a lady's "no review" policy, but not the reverse. You seem to think Fred can review Sally, but even then Sally cannot say "yes, I saw him". That is dumb--once Fred admits it, what "indiscretion" is there in her saying so? Are we REALLY supposed to be live your reviews are fiction?

I have seen a guy with 50+ reviews argue that he needs "discretion" for his fictitious handle. Sorry, just as you rightfully claim all here know what Sally does for a living, with a dozen or more reviews we all know what Fred does in his spare time too.

I actually ha e no issue with either a lAdy or man having a "no review" policy, but just as a lady with ads is not allowed to clam "no reviews", I would say a guy with reviews is not allowed to claim "no reviews". It reeks of double standards and just below the surface beliefs that "The men must be protected, the women are expendable because of what they are." That is B.S.. I know my opinions are in the minority, but I believe this is an exchange between equals, and both deserve the same level of protection.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:00 AM   #47
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are very clear about your POV. Yes, I understand it--I just do not agree with you. Discretion goes both ways. You believe, according to this post, that it is up to the guy whether or not to abide by a lady's "no review" policy, but not the reverse. You seem to think Fred can review Sally, but even then Sally cannot say "yes, I saw him". That is dumb--once Fred admits it, what "indiscretion" is there in her saying so? Are we REALLY supposed to be live your reviews are fiction?

I have seen a guy with 50+ reviews argue that he needs "discretion" for his fictitious handle. Sorry, just as you rightfully claim all here know what Sally does for a living, with a dozen or more reviews we all know what Fred does in his spare time too.

I actually ha e no issue with either a lAdy or man having a "no review" policy, but just as a lady with ads is not allowed to clam "no reviews", I would say a guy with reviews is not allowed to claim "no reviews". It reeks of double standards and just below the surface beliefs that "The men must be protected, the women are expendable because of what they are." That is B.S.. I know my opinions are in the minority, but I believe this is an exchange between equals, and both deserve the same level of protection.
No where did I say that if Fred reviewed Sally that Sally could not say that she seen Fred...
I said that it is up to Fred to say that he seen her first, once he has, rather by post of review, then yes he can not claim lack of discretion for Sally saying she seen him.
But lets say that Fred does write a review of Sally saying that he enjoyed multiple menu items, but did not reveal he could only get off through his foot fetish,
and Sally then writes about his foot fetish... Fred could claim lack of discretion on her part account he was not the one to disclose it.

Also the amount of reviews or girls that I guy has posted about seeing is completely besides the point... some of us, like myself, no longer write reviews for various reasons.

If Fred post reviews of Amy, Mary, Jane, Joan and 50 other girls that he has seen then yes all of those ladies can say that they had seen him... it is up to him as the client to say it first.
So if he has not disclosed that he has seen Sally then it is no ones business that he has seen her until he decides to disclose that fact... some will got that and some will not.

As for the "The men must be protected, the women are expendable because of what they are." statement... BULLSHIT IS RIGHT
This is their chosen profession and as such it falls upon them to always maintain full discretion for their clients... are lose clients account of their lack thereof.

I prefer to see the ladies that get and understand my view of it... I don't care if they review you are anyone else.
Just know that if they do... then most likely I will not be seeing them, some goes for the ladies... if they don't like my view then they don't have to see me.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 09:34 PM   #48
CharismaCaptures
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 88472
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And why couldn't any of you men cant handle the truth ?,this is how the provider feels whether its good bad or ugly ,Its ok for you guys to tell the details in the reviews and we have to suck it up and go on but when its vise versa the truth may make you think twice ,You guys get down and dirty in the reviews I quite doubt it that the providers on this board and any other board would ever discuss anything sexual about their date if happened or not
.If there was a check list and reviews that we are NOT to discuss anything sexual Im sure everything would be fine ,Its mostly for the providers for protection .& safety as we might be seeing one of you .
CharismaCaptures is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:10 AM   #49
Snow Lioness
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 263118
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont think that we should be able to write a detailed experience like the gentlemen do, because yes you guys are paying, but i think there should be like someone else said a checklist, real short and basic, hygiene, did you show up on time, were you rude, pay full amount, ect.
Snow Lioness is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 08:09 AM   #50
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Kitten View Post
I dont think that we should be able to write a detailed experience like the gentlemen do, because yes you guys are paying, but i think there should be like someone else said a checklist, real short and basic, hygiene, did you show up on time, were you rude, pay full amount, ect.
My emphasis added above:

I don't know that there is any bar to the ladies posting a check list on a client especially if the post is in the ladies' only forums and the check list doesn't include anything of a personal nature that has not already been disclosed by the client.

otoh, while there likely is no bar to the ladies' posting the same in a public, coed area, I am sure that many gents leaning about the posts will have some second thoughts about a possible repeat visit.

Ditto, some gents considering a "must see" decision may also be leery of seeing ladies who post about specific clients' sessions.

Reality is that ladies with P411 access already know when a gent has been OK'd, and, I think the ladies know which P411 lady posted the OK.

That said, to my own personal knowledge (think local meet & greet screening process) there are many gents visiting ladies and not posting any reviews. Indeed, sometime never posting anything at all either here or elsewhere.

My "check list" for social screening is a bit more basic than what Snow Kitten suggested:

= = = = =

Can you vouch for member ===> "xyz" <=== to attend socials, please?

Please confirm that:

1) you saw him within the past 90 days or so) and he respected your rules and

2) you feel he will respect the event rules (see link in my signature)

I'll let him know when I receive your vouch.

ck

p.s. - All gents are vouched onto the social list and must be re-vouched periodically for future events.

= = = = =

I use a similar screening process for ladies' invitations.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:15 AM   #51
Old-T
Valued Poster

I don't expect there is anything else to add. You and I do not agree. You see this as an environment where the guy almost completely dictates the terms of "discretion". I do not believe that is how it should be. We are very unlikely convince each other.

In a practical sense I do not expect anything to actually change. Whether it is ego or discretion or ego disguised as discretion there are too many guys who feel as you do, and too many ladies who have to acquiesce or be hurt financially. But as with many things, control and correct are often not the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
No where did I say that if Fred reviewed Sally that Sally could not say that she seen Fred...
I said that it is up to Fred to say that he seen her first, once he has, rather by post of review, then yes he can not claim lack of discretion for Sally saying she seen him.
But lets say that Fred does write a review of Sally saying that he enjoyed multiple menu items, but did not reveal he could only get off through his foot fetish,
and Sally then writes about his foot fetish... Fred could claim lack of discretion on her part account he was not the one to disclose it.

Also the amount of reviews or girls that I guy has posted about seeing is completely besides the point... some of us, like myself, no longer write reviews for various reasons.

If Fred post reviews of Amy, Mary, Jane, Joan and 50 other girls that he has seen then yes all of those ladies can say that they had seen him... it is up to him as the client to say it first.
So if he has not disclosed that he has seen Sally then it is no ones business that he has seen her until he decides to disclose that fact... some will got that and some will not.

As for the "The men must be protected, the women are expendable because of what they are." statement... BULLSHIT IS RIGHT
This is their chosen profession and as such it falls upon them to always maintain full discretion for their clients... are lose clients account of their lack thereof.

I prefer to see the ladies that get and understand my view of it... I don't care if they review you are anyone else.
Just know that if they do... then most likely I will not be seeing them, some goes for the ladies... if they don't like my view then they don't have to see me.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 07:34 AM   #52
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Kitten View Post
I think that is the basic criteria of giving a p411 OK. I am sure that the criteria you mentioned is also discussed when providers do reference checks, not really grounds for writing a review on a hobbyist on a provider review board. Since you cannot please everyone, then more drama would ensue as well (not that we don't have enough on this board), if providers did reviews as well as a result of different opinions about certain individuals.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:49 AM   #53
iris.hart
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 288967
My ECCIE Reviews

Snow Kitten,
check out humaniplex.com
...this is how all sites should be!! I find it very audacious that I can't review a hobbyist in the same manner he can review me in!!
Also I've had a few guys give a bad review, then still try to see me again (UUHHH???!!!) and on the flip, had a few guys give a good review but STILL lie about services I provided.
NONE of this helps MY business!! I typically avoid sites like this.... provider review forums, in my opinion, have a lot of balls! It's never been in my opinion that kiss-and-telling is a positive thing, and typically these are not the type of guys I even want to see! And NOT because I'm not outstanding, just because guys talk TOO MUCH! Way more than women!! And have much bigger egos they need filled!!
iris.hart is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:50 AM   #54
iris.hart
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

One of us really needs to start such a site!!!
Old 05-06-2015, 09:55 AM   #55
iris.hart
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

also, fyi, eccie is NOT seen as a reputable website...and outside of the midwest, i have never even heard of it and i can't believe P411 even accepts reviews off here, as TER does NOT!!
Old 05-06-2015, 11:52 AM   #56
Old-T
Valued Poster

Iris, TER does not acknowledge/accept reviews from ANY other site. They see it as competition.

And while ECCIE is smaller than TER, it is not just the Midwest. It has pockets of followers in several regions.

Lastly, as far as "credibility", no SITE is really credible. Individuals may be, but every site has a mix of good people and bad.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:39 PM   #57
Guest020216
Account Disabled

User ID: 294583
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Reviews

As a newbie here, I would LOVE there to be a place for reviews, or a chec system. Not knowing which Hobbyists I can trust to be gentlemen, or which ones are rude, never on time, NCNSers, or just time wasters would be a nice thing.

I have been lucky thus far to have encountered only the nicest of guys on here. I really don't care what the other providers would say about performance, because each provider would bring out a different part in each Hobbyist. But some things are just the same, such as manners, hygiene, timelyness.

And yes, I do understand that the Hobbyists are paying for service (What ever that is..)
But we should have the right to be heard as well...
Guest020216 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:54 PM   #58
Clara Turing
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183757
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakeyaEla View Post
As a newbie here, I would LOVE there to be a place for reviews, or a chec system. Not knowing which Hobbyists I can trust to be gentlemen, or which ones are rude, never on time, NCNSers, or just time wasters would be a nice thing.

I have been lucky thus far to have encountered only the nicest of guys on here. I really don't care what the other providers would say about performance, because each provider would bring out a different part in each Hobbyist. But some things are just the same, such as manners, hygiene, timelyness.

And yes, I do understand that the Hobbyists are paying for service (What ever that is..)
But we should have the right to be heard as well...
This is called a reference.
Clara Turing is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 01:01 PM   #59
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As a client, I wouldn't object to a short checklist:

1. Did he show up on time?
2. Was his hygiene & grooming acceptable?
3. Was he respectful to you?
4. Did he intentionally try to push you into services you don't provide?
5. Did he try to haggle or play tricks with the donation?

I think where the idea of 'reviewing clients' gets problematic is when it becomes a case of reviewing a client's looks, style, technique or lack thereof BCD, etc.

One thing that I'd fear in such an environment is that such a 'client review' system would result in 'mongers having to go through the same type of gauntlet to get to play that he would have to go through in RW dating.. plus he has to pay 250-1K/hr up front for the privilege.

If HobbyWorld becomes a place where the only guys who get to play are the kind of guys who get it for free in the RW.. there's really no point to it to the majority of us who pay your bills.

Screening out the abusers, scammers, the unwashed drunks - cool.
Having some idea of major personality & viewpoint differences - cool.
Excluding a guy for not being handsome,outgoing, with 6 pack abs, perfect BCD technique, and metrosexual fashion sense - not cool.
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:09 PM   #60
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

Guys and girls, this is a sex site. No two providers or clients are going to be the same at each session. You can check and talk all you want but when two people meet for sex for money, it is either great, ok, bad, or we did not click.
You will never know until you give it a test drive.
I am batting about 85% over the years which I think is real good considering the ladies I have met.
I hope that the providers feel the same about me but for sure in my years there are a few that think I am shit, but hey, that is why we don't all eat at the same restaurants.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women