Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47427
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2015, 09:57 AM   #1
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default How about them Cowboys

I thought I'd talk about the Cowboy season like that feller Smith used to.
Watching the game last night I saw a lot of issues from the past that never seem to go away. Turnovers and lack of discipline.

They didn't find a solid replacement for Murray at running back, and the defense has some holes in it, but the line is solid and they did win. Romo is at the end of his career, will he finally get a ring?

Feel free to chime in.
Roy D Mercer is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:08 AM   #2
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

That was a helluva game. That winning drive could very well have been Romo's best moment in football. You may want to save that ring talk til later in the season though. LMAO
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2015, 11:21 AM   #3
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
That was a helluva game. That winning drive could very well have been Romo's best moment in football. You may want to save that ring talk til later in the season though. LMAO
After last season it's appropriate to discuss the possibility of a Superbowl.
I don't know that this group of coaches , along with the owner are capable of making it happen, but the core of the team is good enough to do it.
Old 09-15-2015, 01:01 PM   #4
djsps
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
I thought I'd talk about the Cowboy season like that feller Smith used to.
Watching the game last night I saw a lot of issues from the past that never seem to go away. Turnovers and lack of discipline.

They didn't find a solid replacement for Murray at running back, and the defense has some holes in it, but the line is solid and they did win. Romo is at the end of his career, will he finally get a ring?

Feel free to chime in.

As far as i could see...the issues seemed to revolve around the receivers not holding on to the ball....Tyrone Williams has game-breaking potential but can't seem to be consistent....2nd year man Devin Street is gonna have to step it up now that Dez is out...now we get to see what he can do with 1st team reps....plus it might not be a bad thing to develop receiver depth for the long run....not worried about the running game...i think we can have a committee backfield....IMO, McFadden looked better but he will eventually be worked in more...kinda like when Garrett started as coordinator...he would utilize Julius Jones early on and finish off with Barber to punish...needless to say we have acquired Christine Michael who may have the most potential of the bunch....once he learns the offense...so i think our running game will be solid, we just have to commit to it...i'm loving the D....i think our biggest loss right now is not Dez but Randy Gregory...he's a stud and an impact player...we have a solid D, if the secondary can hold their water...that's where the pass rush comes in.....and i've never had a doubt about Romo, so...will be interesting how things go this year....coacing staff is great, we'll see
djsps is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:12 AM   #5
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Well, the Boys are 2-0, both division wins. Romo and Dez are both out, but I feel like they can get some wins even in that situation.
Murray has about 11 yards total for the Eagles this season, and was really missing his line from the Cowboys.
Old 09-22-2015, 02:03 PM   #6
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I'm not a Romo hater, but I just hope his first game back is not a playoff game. I remember the last time he rushed back in this type of situation; it didn't end well.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 06:11 PM   #7
djsps
Valued Poster

Coaching staff sticking to 'next man up' approach..Boyz just picked up Matt Cassel as backup...if they can hold their water and remin competitive until Romo is functional, Garrett may be up for coach of the year...but first things first...on to ATL
djsps is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 10:08 PM   #8
Glentz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Have never been a big fan of Brandon weeden, I felt alot safer when we had Orton as the backup...look for Cassel to eventually get the nod.if they can be at .500 till Romo comes back we'll be ok. Big if
Glentz is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 05:46 AM   #9
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Well that got ugly yesterday. They had a great start and a terrible finish.
Old 09-29-2015, 03:05 PM   #10
djsps
Valued Poster

That letdown sucked balls. You have to imagine ATL was gonna adjust to the dink and dunk passing game the boys had going on...and since we did not challenge their secondary, it was easy for them to recover....A little disappointed the defense couldn't adjust....28 points should be enough to win a game, so the D is gonna have to step it up...especially if Drew Brees is healthy enough to play next week and New England around the corner. Them boyz have to maintain their intensity.
djsps is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:12 PM   #11
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Let's just do it the hard way: lose 5 more, then go on a winning streak into the playoffs.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:12 AM   #12
Roy D Mercer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Let's just do it the hard way: lose 5 more, then go on a winning streak into the playoffs.
It looks like they may take your advice.
Old 10-05-2015, 01:46 PM   #13
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I have come to a surprising conclusion:

Brandon Weeden sucks!
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 03:01 PM   #14
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

The Cowboys have a lot more problems than just Brandon Weeden right now. Their defense has been pretty much non-existent the second half of their last 2 games. And their injuries continue to pile up. They are in deep shit right now with some tough teams like New England, New York and Seattle coming up.
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 03:28 PM   #15
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I have it good authority that all this is Jerry Jones's fault. Lol
single1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women