Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: First Appointment Requests
Yes, I hate it when a customer asks for the first appointment. 8 20.51%
No, I do not mind if a customer wants to be first. 13 33.33%
Neither, I have no opinion either way 8 20.51%
Write in Your own response 10 25.64%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2014, 09:22 AM   #286
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
. So, I agree with your train of thought. However, I do not often, nor with malice, intend to offend anyone, just for my own self amusement, as so many seem to. .
Good for you.

Quote:
. Admittedly, I've done so, but personally, i've found I derive no actual pleasure from behaving in a manner I understand will in fact, offend such a large portion of the community. .
Again, I have no control who chooses to be offended by my words.

Quote:
. . If one is able to do so, while I think it's a shame, please, carry on BAU. As I understand my opinion matters mostly only to me.
Confucius say...

More people make conscious choice to be less offended, be shit pile less offensive things in world to gripe about.

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

For CD, Feminists who despise men make unhappy hookers.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:46 AM   #287
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Good for you.

Thanks!

Again, I have no control who chooses to be offended by my words.

Key words that jumped out here: "I have no control". Cop out much?

The main difference between you and I. I have control, and I know it. I know and understand exactly how most people will react to my statements. You must know that basically stating you feel no responsibility for your words or actions, kinda makes ya seem worse than what most deem as a troll.

You enjoy pushing hot buttons, yet refuse to take responsibility as evidenced by the quote, which I'm hard pressed to believe is an actual quote by someone that many have deemed as a wise individual. If it was meant to be humurous, rather than an attempt to offend me, I don't get, but I don't necessarily understand everyone's sense of humor. Please do not say you had no choice in whether I would choose to find it offensive, as ya already knew I would. Yet, you chose to respond with something you knew would offend me. This, is something you do often, whether you will admit to it or not. The devil didn't make ya do it, YOU, did it with intent to offend. Congratulations! You won! You oficially offend me and I no longer imagine you might have even one redeeming quality, and you've proven, at least to me, you are not in fact, quite as intelligent as I once thought you might be. Not that I think you're stupid. I do think you're......not the most pleasant gent. Not that it matters to you or anyone else what I think.....I just wanted my stance to be clear.

Confucius say...

More people make conscious choice to be less offended, be shit pile less offensive things in world to gripe about.

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

For CD, Feminists who despise men make unhappy hookers.
Thank you for taking your time to engage with me in this thread. I learned a lot.

🍭
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 12:01 PM   #288
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I did not say I was not responsible for my words or actions. I said i am not responsible about how you feel about my words. Would you quit lying about what I have said. While you're at it browse my sig line. What you may see as a tragedy, I just might see as a comedy.

btw...Do you really think I need a running update on your thoughts on my intelligence? !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 12:38 PM   #289
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=WTF;1056038999]I did not say I was not responsible for my words or actions. I said i am not responsible about how you feel about my words. Would you quit lying about what I have said. While you're at it browse my sig line. What you may see as a tragedy, I just might see as a comedy.

btw...Do you really think I need a running update on your thoughts on my intelligence? ![/QUOTE

Didn't say it, ya just don't. I find you offensive. I'm not a liar....never have been.

Don't have any feeling one way or the other about what you need or want. Choose not to be upset should I state something blatantly offensive about you. Seems to be your fav answer....pfft

Now.... Please do not address me again, unless you actually have no self control or would like to apologize. I'm more than happy to never address you again.

Thanks!
Old 11-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #290
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm not upset about you lying, I'm amused. The world is a comedy...

Now you are lying about not lying about me. Holt chit girl....

Might be a good idea not to address me again if you can't quit lying about WTF has been said.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 01:38 PM   #291
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Might be a good idea not to address me again if you can't quit lying about WTF has been said.

I'm not a blatant liar....I do not purposely attack the masses or single entities, either verbally or physically. You, however, do. At least verbally..and No, you have no feeling of responsibility about how your actions affect others. You give yourself a pass, and tell those you wound, it's their fault.

Once again, do not address me, unless you intend to apologize.
Old 11-16-2014, 01:49 PM   #292
Guest032117
Account Disabled

User ID: 117397
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

WTFism...at it's finest. MM...do not follow this rabbit down the hole...LOL...you will start losing valuable brain cells with every inch of descent.
Guest032117 is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:07 PM   #293
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Hell, he cannot remember the last time a lady did NOT tell a lie about him ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:09 PM   #294
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default YM to the rescue... Dat girl can work it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
WTFism...at it's finest. MM...do not follow this rabbit down the hole...LOL...you will start losong valuable brain cells with every inch of descent.
Listen to her MM...you and FastGunn are in no position to be losing valuable brain cells.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #295
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
I'm not a blatant liar....I do not purposely attack the masses or single entities, either verbally or physically. You, however, do. At least verbally..and No, you have no feeling of responsibility about how your actions affect others. You give yourself a pass, and tell those you wound, it's their fault.
That's because WTF is the "cuntiest bitch" in this thread.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #296
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Hell, he cannot remember the last time a lady did NOT tell a lie about him ...
and you can't remember the last time a lady did not tell a lie to you
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #297
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyMarie View Post
WTFism...at it's finest. MM...do not follow this rabbit down the hole...LOL...you will start losing valuable brain cells with every inch of descent.
He understands what I require if he wishes to continue any kind of debate. Otherwise, he'll have to find another guide outta his world of self delusion.

I once had a narcissistic friend. I had compassion for his "ism" as well. However, I knew when to disengage.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm hanging on to my cells.....👍
Old 11-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #298
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not a blatant liar....I do not purposely attack the masses or single entities, either verbally or physically. You, however, do. At least verbally. e
You may not lie blatantly but you sure are an expert with the subtle lie. First you plant the seed that I attack people both verbally and physically.( two lies ) then you oh so slyly try and cover one of those lies in the very next sentence.

How about you quit lying about me , I'll quit addressing your growing nose.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 03:07 PM   #299
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
He understands what I require if he wishes to continue any kind of debate. Otherwise, he'll have to find another guide outta his world of self delusion.

I once had a narcissistic friend. I had compassion for his "ism" as well. However, I knew when to disengage.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm hanging on to my cells.....👍
Speaking of self delusion. ...WTF happened to your proclamation of "not purposely attacking the masses or single entities"? More lies?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #300
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I'm not a blatant liar....I do not purposely attack the masses or single entities, either verbally or physically. You, however, do. .
Remember this ....
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women